Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What is your favorite breed of dog?

Featured Replies

I think Boston Terriers are pretty cute :)

 

This is a family friends Boston Terrier Starr. She is pretty chunky :) Yep that is me in the pic

German Shepherd or Golden Retriever

Golden Rechiever.

564914[/snapback]

 

You never cease to amaze me.

I am dying to get a Yorkshire Terrier.

 

 

 

 

 

I used to have a terrier mixed with a poodle. Adorable little thing.

Chow-Chows

Golden Rechiever.

564914[/snapback]

 

You never cease to amaze me.

564930[/snapback]

:plain

I like a lot of breeds of dogs, but if I had to pick just one I'd say my favorite breed would be the Cardigan Welsh Corgi. I think they are just so adorable.

I have a Yorkshire Terrier. She is the sweetest puppy.

 

564938[/snapback]

 

Awww!!!! I want one!!

 

 

I also like Dalmations and Black & Chocolate Labs. Cocker Spaniels are cute too.

I have a Yorkshire Terrier. She is the sweetest puppy.

 

564938[/snapback]

 

Awww!!!! I want one!!

 

 

I also like Dalmations and Black & Chocolate Labs. Cocker Spaniels are cute too.

565195[/snapback]

damn, i could fit one of those in a compact and use it to powder my nose.

One of my coworkers offered me a puppy cocker spaniel. Tempting, but unfortunately, I can't keep it. :(

English Bulldogs are the best dogs...there smart,and playfull...oh and 1 more thing..at least my 2 bulldogs are,BigTime chick magnets...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.