Everything posted by Ns2003
-
Funny Touchdown Video
lmao!!! that some funny sh*t! hahahaha
- Jim Fleming talks about our prospects
-
Post a picture of yourself
Me :cool , yes people I have a lazy eye . FIUU!!! lol that was the shirt we got at orientation haha
- Buying a Condom
-
Post a picture of yourself
Wow Ashley is really pretty!
-
Post a picture of yourself
This is my facebook profile picture: HI BILLY MAYS HERE!!! lmao I cant stand that guy's commercials, they are soooooooo annoying! He talks yelling and sh*t!!
-
Post a picture of yourself
I guess Ill put my myspace pic lol
-
Seven Years Ago Today...
I remember i was in Middle School, in spanish class. All of a sudden everyone's parents started picking the kids up and the teacher thought we had all planned this or something. But then she got worried and turned on the TV and we all saw what was going on and she started to cry. Very sad day RIP, God Bless America.
-
A really Bad Day
oh damn! haha good one bro LOL!!
- The Smiths
- $20
-
Wife Joke
hahaha best joke in this forum for the day 10/10
- The Perfect Worker
- Teddy Bears
- Abstain for 2 weeks
-
OFFICIAL CANES VS GATORS GAMETHREAD
yeah man we're still within 23 lol its 16-3
-
OFFICIAL CANES VS GATORS GAMETHREAD
4th QUARTER IS OUR TIME!!! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO CANES!!!
-
OFFICIAL CANES VS GATORS GAMETHREAD
wow 9-3 at the half, incredible for DA U LETS GO CANES!! if we can get our offense rolling, we are going to have a ballgame in the second half.
-
OFFICIAL CANES VS GATORS GAMETHREAD
Awesome sack by one of the Northwestern studs. LETS MOVE THIS FOOTBALL!!!!!! Put Harris in a bit lets see what he can do. Give him play actions and stuff.
- Money Please
-
Pickup Lines guarunteed to succeed
This topic made me remember some of Will's quotes in Fresh Prince. My favorite one: "Girl, you look so good, I wish I could plant you and grow a whole FIELD of y'all. " lmao!
-
Blonde Joke
Good, different blonde joke.
-
Pickup Lines guarunteed to succeed
lmao yeah go try those lines....
- Nerds Help
-
70 ways to keep a woman happy
NO LIKE i mean like waht doea the 69 mean like take her 69 more times Post of the year. Second that. Third okkkk I'll Fourth it.