Seven Years Ago Today...

Dodge

I was in 6th grade. I rememeber I was in my 1st period math class and the principal made an announcement over the loudspeaker that "something terrible had happened in NYC".

Nobody knew what was going on...

I remember watching the news coverage a few periods later. Didn't know what to think. Then when I saw the 2nd plane hit live, I knew this was no accident.

I was in the 9th grade, I remember the announcement over the PA system, something like "Attention teachers and students: What happened in New York is not endangering us and is not directly affecting our safety. Do not be alarmed."

Now, all that did was throw the school into a slight panic, since no one knew what had happened. We turned on the TV and then the second plane hit a few minutes later.

Also, all these trufers make me sick.

A day I remember all too well. By the luck of the draw, my sister was in the NJ office instead of the Towers that day. My good friend (literally the girl next door, growing up) had only managed to get 2 blocks away when the first building came down. A co-worker threw her on his shoulder and ran with her to try to escape the collapse and cloud. It took her until after midnight to finally get back to NJ. She is 'better' now, but still has a bit of trauma this time of year.

RIP to all those who were lost.

I was 8 years old when it happened, all i remember was going to school and everybody began to leave 1 by 1. I did not understand the significance of what had occured until a while later. It is a day we will never forget, a day that shouldn't have happened. To all the victims of the 9/11 attacks, RIP

I was in 3rd grade in South America. I had no idea what the WTC was. So people started leaving 1 by 1 since the Israeli embassy ordered it.

We did not know what was going on.

I remember watching all the images, and I had no clue what was really going on then either.

Was the 2nd explosion really shown live? Another question, why didnt they evacuate the 2nd building after the 1st explosions, or did they?

I remember i was in Middle School, in spanish class. All of a sudden everyone's parents started picking the kids up and the teacher thought we had all planned this or something. But then she got worried and turned on the TV and we all saw what was going on and she started to cry. Very sad day

RIP, God Bless America.

I was in 7th grade and I remember none of the teachers wanted to tell us any details, my math teacher said she would leave it up to our parents to tell us what happened, at that point I had no Idea what had happened, I didn't learn until my mom picked me up shortly after.

I will never forget that day.

May those who died that day RIP!