Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ns2003

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ns2003

  1. This one felt good, really special. Its nice to see Herms kick ass with that awesome swing he has, its a beautiful thing to see. The bullpen keeps on shining showing big heart coming into the NL's best team and kicking their asses. Way to go fishers, GO MARLINS!!!!!
  2. Ns2003 replied to yenta's topic in Off-Topic
    pwned lol
  3. I have a license plate wooooot just got one when i had to renew my tag. Expensive little mofo tho lol GO FISH!!
  4. Ns2003 replied to Puma's topic in Off-Topic
    Hmm I use glasses and this year i tried getting contacts because i thought id give it a shot. It was really annoying putting them on (i tried it for a whole semester while in school) and somedays theyd go in easily while other days it would really piss me off. I like getting up and having breakfast and just doing everything quickly so i dont have to wake up too early fr school, so when i realized this would add at least 10 minutes daily i got easily tired of contacts. I still have have like half left so I may give them another shot when school starts again, but im just staying with comfortable glasses that i can take on and off when i want (I only use them for watching tv/computer and reading). Maybe give it a shot but dont buy too many just in case you dont like them LOL
  5. Ns2003 replied to Ernesto305's topic in Sports
    Escobar es tremendo loco lol he kicked our ass, I like him tho, I heard some ppl screaming Industriales, did he play for Havana or something? I was sitting really close to his family today, It looked like his mom and dad and sister/gf. lol he played for Industriales and he's actually from my neighborhood in Havana. he didn't go to my middle school though; he went to another one that everyone in my middle school considered to be "ghetto" lol. World's a small place. wow i had no idea he played for industriales, he didnt make the WBC team did he? I dont remember seeing him there. My team was always santiago de cuba, but industriales have always kicked ass lol Haha Santiaguero! Bueno, ganaron la nacional esta temporada creo asi que deben estar contentos por tu tierra. He didn't make the WBC team because he was already here. He came in a raft in 04 and was drafted in 05 by the Braves. Besides, he was already considered to be a potential deserter, kinda like German Mesa was for some years, and el Duque, so they didn't let him go anywhere. Actually, yo soy de las tunas, pero como el equipo de las tunas eran unas vacas siempre, nosotros le ibamos a santiago. Cuando tenian a Kindelan y Pierre y to esa gente.... Yeah i figured thats what had happened because he could have definately played shortstop for us, we had an old ass guy that could barely hit. Hopefully next year at the WBC, Gourriel has finally matured to kick major ass (he was already doing awesome tho lol). I cant wait! I hope the cuban team plays here in DS, im sooooo there. Ahhhh, las Tunas, barbaro. Uds tenian a Ermidelio Urrutia cuando yo estaba en Cuba todavia. Ahora tienen a Gourriel, no? Pero si, nunca han sido uno de los mejores equipos, aunque Holguin gano la serie nacional hace unos cuantos a~nos. Pero esos equipos de Santiago tenian tremendas bestias con Pacheco y los otros dos que tu mencionaste. siii mi papa siempre me dice de urrutia y pacheco y todas las gentes de anten. El equipo favorito de el era el de Villa Clara cuando eran buenos, el dice que eran unos caballos. Tu eres de la habana?
  6. Ns2003 replied to Ernesto305's topic in Sports
    Escobar es tremendo loco lol he kicked our ass, I like him tho, I heard some ppl screaming Industriales, did he play for Havana or something? I was sitting really close to his family today, It looked like his mom and dad and sister/gf. lol he played for Industriales and he's actually from my neighborhood in Havana. he didn't go to my middle school though; he went to another one that everyone in my middle school considered to be "ghetto" lol. World's a small place. wow i had no idea he played for industriales, he didnt make the WBC team did he? I dont remember seeing him there. My team was always santiago de cuba, but industriales have always kicked ass lol Haha Santiaguero! Bueno, ganaron la nacional esta temporada creo asi que deben estar contentos por tu tierra. He didn't make the WBC team because he was already here. He came in a raft in 04 and was drafted in 05 by the Braves. Besides, he was already considered to be a potential deserter, kinda like German Mesa was for some years, and el Duque, so they didn't let him go anywhere. Actually, yo soy de las tunas, pero como el equipo de las tunas eran unas vacas siempre, nosotros le ibamos a santiago. Cuando tenian a Kindelan y Pierre y to esa gente.... Yeah i figured thats what had happened because he could have definately played shortstop for us, we had an old ass guy that could barely hit. Hopefully next year at the WBC, Gourriel has finally matured to kick major ass (he was already doing awesome tho lol). I cant wait! I hope the cuban team plays here in DS, im sooooo there.
  7. Ns2003 replied to Ernesto305's topic in Sports
    Escobar es tremendo loco lol he kicked our ass, I like him tho, I heard some ppl screaming Industriales, did he play for Havana or something? I was sitting really close to his family today, It looked like his mom and dad and sister/gf. lol he played for Industriales and he's actually from my neighborhood in Havana. he didn't go to my middle school though; he went to another one that everyone in my middle school considered to be "ghetto" lol. World's a small place. wow i had no idea he played for industriales, he didnt make the WBC team did he? I dont remember seeing him there. My team was always santiago de cuba, but industriales have always kicked ass lol
  8. Ns2003 replied to Ernesto305's topic in Sports
    Escobar es tremendo loco lol he kicked our ass, I like him tho, I heard some ppl screaming Industriales, did he play for Havana or something? I was sitting really close to his family today, It looked like his mom and dad and sister/gf.
  9. Looks like Ramon stole Hanley's lunch money and Dontrelle is trying to get it back. lmao nice
  10. Wow finally Big Jake woke up. Hopefully he gets hot again like at the beginning of the season when he was kicking ass. Baker has been a great surprise because the catcher spot in our lineup isnt an automatic out anymore. Hurk was insane, really weird but hell yeah I'll take it. GO FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. yeah the big fella has been money out of the pen.
  12. She is really hot. wow
  13. Great trade, it sucks to see JT go and never win down here but hey, we got a 2nd rounder for him. Awesome!
  14. Greg Cote from the herald: The Jason Taylor news: ESPN's Chris Mortensen (an immensely credible source) is now reporting veteran Dolphins defensive end Jason Taylor has been traded to the Washington Redskins for "multiple" draft picks. Reportedly those are a second-round pick in 2009 and a sixth-rounder in 2010. That's a good, smart deal for Miami, which now looks good for holding out and not taking less for Taylor earlier. Your thoughts on the trade are welcome.
  15. I hope its true, I love JT, but the team really doesnt need all this crap about him staying or retiring. Now we finally blew it all up and we are starting from scratch with Big Tuna's players. GO DOLPHINS!
  16. Wow i cant wait!! I hope Cuba does play here, we'd pack the stadium no doubt.
  17. Avatar-7 Sig- 9 lol nice sig, arod and maddonna :mischief ......8 and ummm, nice puppy :lol 7
  18. Dang it! It was only for a 2nd round pick, why wasnt Riley all over this!?!? Camby woulda rounded out our lineup. Is the salary cap really that hard to understand? The Heat didn't have room under the salary cap for this type of move. They would have had to trade a player or players whose salary equaled Camby's to make a trade. The Clippers were $14 mil under the cap after Brand left, so they could absorb Camby's salary without having to give anything up in return. The Nuggets made the trade to cut payroll and try to get under the luxary tax limit. we could have signed and trade Ricky Davis and some body else. Chalmers Wade Marion Beasley Camby wow...
  19. Dang it! It was only for a 2nd round pick, why wasnt Riley all over this!?!? Camby woulda rounded out our lineup.
  20. Id run around naked if we got Pudge. My favorite marlins catcher ever. Dood was money in 03, and he still is 2/3 money lol BRING ON THE PUDGE!!
  21. there's some things that would be really fun to watch, but there's no way you want to risk injuries with that kind of thing. PLEASE take away the all-star game deciding the WS home team. Yes! I cant stand that stupid rule. It should be decided on who the best team is, not the league who won ONE game...
  22. They could make catcher throws to pick off runners How would that work? The runner would know they were about to be picked off. lol LOL ummmm i dunno man maybe get a head start or something, the point would be to see the best arms behind the plate.
  23. Yeah man, a skills competition would me awesome. Me and my dad were talking about it during the derby how in Cuba in the all star game thing they do really cool stuff. They could make catcher throws to pick off runners, Outfield throws, stuff like that.
  24. Ns2003 replied to Ashley's topic in Off-Topic
    Hanley College Football or Pro Football? Pro Football. Cuban food or Mexican food? Cuban food! Ferrari or Porsche?
  25. Hey I was just wondering, how many marlins have been in the HR Derby?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.