Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ns2003

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ns2003

  1. Ns2003 replied to MikeLowell's topic in Miami Marlins
    lol are you serious!?
  2. yeah pretty good game. Nasty fastball with some movement on it. Can't wait to see him his next start.
  3. cody is THE MAN!!!! and he's francisco cordero's daddy too lol thats two big shot homeruns now right??
  4. I wonder what happened to Scotty's fastball...it has turned into a meatball.
  5. LMAO!! that was good, im like WOAH! :lol !!
  6. This is awesome, make them work hard. GO FISH!!!
  7. we need to light that fire under our asses again.
  8. lmao thats messed up!
  9. wooooot!! thats right baby, we beat the phillies!! awesome game tonight, Ricky really had his uncle charlie working tonight!
  10. LETS GO MARLINS!!!!!!! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*
  11. Ns2003 replied to MillerTime's topic in Sports
    GIT R DUN!! NOT!! scrub ass julio...
  12. wow thats crazy, RIP.
  13. lol punk ass ESPN
  14. awesome bro, nice job!!
  15. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGLA!!! and ppl want to trade him....pffffffftttt he's THE man. Amazing to sweep a doubleheader!
  16. Ns2003 replied to yenta's topic in Off-Topic
    hahaha very nice pretty original lol
  17. lol!!!!! niiiiiiiice
  18. 2001, one year after I came here.
  19. I hate to say it, but I think Josh Johnson is going to be the next Tim Spooneybarger. He is too young to be injured so often. These injuries will probably repeat until he eventually just falls off the face of the earth. Having said that, please prove me wrong because I think Josh Johnson COULD be one hell of a pitcher. Well, you could kinda say that this current injury is Girardi's fault for overusing our pitchers and letting JJ come back in that rain-game.... but yeah I see what you mean, lets hope you eat crow lol
  20. Because I'm cool... you, sir, are very good.
  21. Wow Miller really made me proud today, he was just crazy!!!
  22. Yes! Nolasco was just crazy today, when he's on, he's got amazing stuff. That uncle-charlie is FILTHY!!!! LETS KEEP IT ROLLING BOYS!! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!
  23. I'd hate to lose out on Rose. We need a facilitator the most. What are we to do with Beasley? Because this 15 win Heat team that currently has no post presence couldn't use the best big man in the draft who is a double-double machine? Either way, the Heat win. exactly, whichever of the two falls to us, awesome, no pressure!!
  24. Ns2003 replied to Michael's topic in Sports
    I saw it on sportscenter, OUCH!! damn that sucks, he had been tearing it up...its the Muts, but still, good luck to him.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.