Post Game Thread 6/7

i was behind home plate in 9inng so be easy to get to car i was seating in fishtank rest game all people in area were calling coddy name we know he can hit out when we need it he hit ball so hard we know it going out of ballpark near fishtank good thing we have gonz on base after we got run in bottom of 9 as soon we left out ballpark the look we won world series everyone was jumping up and down after the way game was going we need that angle in outfield it came left us to WIN that team needed soooooooooo badly good thing alanta lost :) too that keep us second place

Can't forget the crowd tonight. They were loud and crazy!! If I was there I would have been jumping 20 feet in the air screaming.

I was there...just a little above where Cody hit the HR!

When that ball cleared the fence, my face went from frustration, to craziness. I almost hugged the guy next to me...and I also lost the cowbell, I had in my hand. I still don't know where it is; I'm guessing I smashed it on the floor, right after I hugged my dad. :D

Cody is lucky I made him a fan favorite.

CODY!

Man, that was so awesome, I don't remember being that happy at a game in a long time, and that's my 4th walkoff this season. The crowd was incredible. Scotty was great until his D fell apart. Hopper got the win!

CODY!