Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ns2003

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ns2003

  1. I saw a bunch of major leaguers at my highschool's baseball game once. I saw El Duque, Rey Ordo?ez, and a few others I can't think of right now. It was an alumni game and it was pretty cool to see them there dressed like normal people hehehe.
  2. For the first time, we didn't take the 'obvious' or 'easiest' choice. Obviously, Sparano is getting this chance because of his close work with Parcells in Dallas, but I think this is just what the franchise needs: a fresh start with an unknown. I'm excited to see what the Dallas coaches all bring to Miami (hopefully a bit of Cowboy play book) Wasn't that what Cameron was? An unknown that was the 'obvious' or 'easiest' choice? :blink: Yeah but it looks like they are totally different type of coaches. Cam Cam was a soft coach, while the mafia guy is a hard ass, exactly what we need up in here with all this new kids that we have and the ones that will be coming in. Lets build this thing!!!
  3. dayum! Rock and Roll, I wish they had that class at fiu! I love that music.
  4. Ns2003 replied to Admin's topic in Sports
    Awesome! Foxy was nasty.
  5. Trig ENC second part lol Microbiology ^ lab
  6. hahahha "WAIT" until Beck is ready? The man is not a young dood you know...he aint getting any younger, he really doesnt have a big window. It sucks because I like him, but stubborn ass Cam wouldnt play him because he wanted to play the Qb that "gave him the best chance to win"....get the f outta here Cam!
  7. Im down! Bring him in to show Ginn how to be a baller.
  8. Shoot man that sounds prettym uch like what happened to my compaq desktop a few years ago, but that was resolved by just reinstalling windows. It would load up to where u select your windows login name, and then it would say it cant find the stuff, so I just said f this and I popped in the windows cd and formatted that mofo up. But I guess you dont want to lose your info, so yeah try to re-plug the HD...although it sounds weird, the hd wouldnt just unplug itself while you are watching a video online....
  9. Yeah we definately shouldnt draft a QB. We need to take big tiggi Glenn to take over in the middle, or even Long to shore up the O line. It really sucks to have the first pick in the draft this year :banghead I hope we can trade down!!
  10. I dont agree with some of you. I'd trade Olsen in a heart beat if it means bringing some help at 3rd base. I want to see us build a strong defense and develope our in house pitching prospects. To me Olsen is a head case anyway. I totally 200% agree with you man! :thumbup
  11. Wood for 08 3B!!!! :thumbdown whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, woody is a baller! lol :thumbup
  12. Yeah I remember listening to this game on the radio. It was CRAZY! Wood for 08 3B!!!!
  13. yes sir 07 waas baller!! 08 WILL BE BALLER ^2!
  14. Ns2003 replied to poptart's topic in Sports
    im glad we dont have brady (i cant even spell big game nevermind win one) quinn :| Brady Quinn is actually a bright guy Double major at Notre Dame, one of the finest academic universities in America... meh...id rather have a dumb qb who will win big games than a smart one who loses them(jay fiedler anyone) yea obviously you dont know sh*t about college football or Notre Dame, Brady Quinn is the reason they got to big games, the reason why they couldnt win was because of his supporting cast was as good as the schools that won the big games... Quinn is a 100 times better than Beck and Ginn... haha...thats laughable...the reason they got to big games is called (the 4 horsemen)...the name notre dame...joe montana, the bus, tim brown...they are the reason that ridiculous excuse for a football team has played in big games over the last decade... and obviously most of the rest of the NFL agreed that Brady quinn wasnt worth drafting that high...nor for that kind of money...so either the NFL and myself are completely retarded...or you sir are what we call a "homer" I guess we'll have to wait till next season when Quinn is gonna be the Browns Starting QB... hahahha dont sit on that brah! The way Anderson is playing, Quinn aint starting any time soon!
  15. Hehe thats funny...I was playing MVP Baseball 2004 today, and I was going through the Red Sox's roster and I saw him, and it came to my mind, where is this guy, last I heard he wanted to come back....
  16. Dayum. Could you imagine!! We sign him, he gets healthy, balls people up, then we ship him off for some good prospects. Like the poster above me said, we cant lose anything if we sign him to a sub 750K contract, so what the fudge, DO IT!
  17. OH SNAP! ESPN says we have a 4 year deal in place. BRING THE TUNA TO THE FINS!!!
  18. Hopefully all this kids can get DA U back on the top, where they belong!!!
  19. Wow man, congrats!!!! Thats awesome!
  20. Ns2003 replied to The_Punisher's topic in Off-Topic
    For real man, I love the color scheme. It looks AWESOME!
  21. Wow nice! Good cause and it helps to build vocabulary by guessing (I wish this was around last year, it woulda been great practice for the SATs hahahaha) :lol
  22. Ns2003 replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    lmao this is gold! People arguing on a forum about "game" hahahahaa 1!! Bradcore, just keep on with your plan man, if you're getting that positive vibe, DO IT!!!
  23. De pingus >.< Unbelievable...Good job Loria donating money to Yale like if those economically challenged people needed it, then turn around and trade your two stars...What a joke, how the f**k does MLB leave this guy as an owner????? This prolly has a relocation attached to it. F**K.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.