Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ns2003

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ns2003

  1. Pff...Future GM, huh? Not with a move like that, you won't be... lol pwned. :lol
  2. I hate public restrooms. I'm lucky to work in a building that keeps them so clean. Speaking of public stalls, I always roll up my pants to prevent them from touching the floor, especially since a lot of women squat, which induces splashing. If there's even one small wet spot on the floor of a stall, I won't use it. Also, it's amazing how many women either don't wash their hands at all, or run their hands under the water for 1 second. Do they really think that's going to get rid of the germs? Gross. lol for real dood I dunno whats crazier: 1. Do they don't give a fudge about the germs and not wash their hands? 2. Do they think that germs are killed in a couple of seconds?
  3. Well, it can also be said that Shaq's impact isn't solely statistical, he also draws attention and creates spacing on the floor. However I do agree with your analysis, we aren't that far apart...
  4. Ns2003 replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    I was turning 16 years old. hhehehe I was turning 13 and starting HS lol Now the red sox (2nd fav team) will win and I am 17 and starting college... maybe the marlins will win in 4 years again...
  5. Ns2003 replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    ahhh I still get goosebumps. It was so unreal!!! I wish I had the games on tape
  6. I think if Celtics fans were bragging about their supporting cast of Ricky Davis, Smush Parker, Dequan Cook, Penny Hardaway and Dorrell Wright, you guys would laugh in their faces. Which team would you rather have... Shaq/Zo/Doleac Haslem/Walker Posey/Kapono Wade/Jones Williams/Payton or Shaq/Zo/Blount Haslem/Blount Davis/Wright Wade/Hardaway Williams/Parker By the way, i'd still much rather take the Heat's supporting cast over the Celtics. I'm not saying this trade automatically puts the Heat back in the Finals, but they have a better shot of getting there with this current roster than they did last season with the one that relied on guys like washed up guys like Walker, Jones, and Payton. Meh. IMO we are still in the exact same place we were in last year. If Shaq and Wade are healthy come the end of the year, we will be a contender in the playoffs, if not...we are not a playoff team. Ummm, isnt that the case for every good team out there? If the mavs lose Nowitzki, if the Spurs lose Duncan, if the Sun lose Nash, etc etc etc...
  7. Wad. And does anyone else wipe their ass standing up? Yeah, I wipe standing. I used to wipe standing up when I was a kid. But sitting down is actually easier. And people do back to front? Seems less effective. LOL! I do it standing up, and I can't imagine wiping sitting down...You have to put your hand through little space to get to your ass, and it just seems uncomfortable.
  8. Yeah I spit about 70% of the time, it just happens I don't know why. But yeah its a quick spit, none of that spit-piss connection bs over here! LOL
  9. Ns2003 replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    yes sir! Chicks are super complicated, its crazy.
  10. This won't happen, but can you imagine... CF - Hanley RF - Hermida SS - A-Rod 3B - Cabrera LF - Willingham 1B - Jacobs 2B - Uggla C - Whoever :blink: lol me and you could be the pitchers for that team! They'd be scoring 10 a night! hahaha but seriously this shitznitz would be awesome if it really happened. Wow it would be like a domino effect for the fish.
  11. lol this is complicated. Can somebody explain what this dood wants festa to do? Edit: The way I see it, this guy is a banker and a client of his invested a crapload of money on his bank, but he died and has no family, so he saw that supposedly festa had the same last name and he wants to pull of some shannanigans where he orders the bank to give festa the money and then they divide it 50/50. Is that right?
  12. Felicidades brode!
  13. Oye brode, still? wow lol
  14. HOUSTON -- Miami Dolphins quarterback Trent Green suffered a concussion and was taken off the field on a stretcher Sunday after trying to throw a block against Houston. He went to a hospital for observation, but returned to the stadium after the game. The Dolphins remained winless after falling to the Texans 22-19. The 37-year-old Green was sidelined for more than half of last season for the Kansas City Chiefs after sustaining a concussion in the opener. The Dolphins had the ball at the Texans 25-yard line when Green tried to pitch the ball to Ted Ginn Jr. The rookie fumbled, then picked the ball up and reversed field as the defense chased him. Texans defensive tackle Travis Johnson hit Green in the head with his knee before Ginn was tackled by Anthony Weaver. After the play ended, Johnson stood over Green and taunted him, drawing a 15-yard penalty. Green lay still for several seconds as medical staff rushed to check on him. The Dolphins gathered near midfield and kneeled to pray a few feet away. Green was strapped to a stretcher and carted off as both teams crowded around him. He was moving his arms on the field. Green was acquired by the Dolphins in June. It was the second serious injury in the last two games at Reliant Stadium. Two weeks ago, Houston defensive tackle Cedric Killings was taken off the field on a stretcher after getting hit on a special teams play. Killings broke a vertebrae in his neck and was hospitalized for five days. Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press Good to see that he appears to be fine. Hopefully he realizes his life is more important than this and he retires. The Dolphins should not allow him to take the field again. I agree with you man. And I also gotta tip my hat to Trent for playing with heart, he saw the play was going nowhere yet he still tried to take a defensive guy out to try to help his player, it was effing bad luck he had to get hit like that. Hopefully he comes out healthy, but I think he shouldnt play anymore. ITS BECK TIME!
  15. I hate Pudge, I'd rather have Olivo...Pudge left us for more money when he said he wanted to be home... :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: How can you hate Pudge when he arguably single handedly took us to a World Series title in 03... LoL, I don't know about all that. yeah that 03 team was made up of a bunch of scrubs............. :blink: While we weren't scrubs, you can bet we would not have made it with Olivo as the catcher! Pudge was huge with our pitching staff and our defense.
  16. Ns2003 replied to The_Punisher's topic in Off-Topic
    Is this the crossdressing bet, really at one point it seemed like there were 8 active bets going on... Which one was this? I believe this is the "Who gets to lick JJ's culo" bet. Do you worship fox? It seems like every post you make has to have a reference to him. My last 100 posts = 1 JJ reference. But nice try. EDIT: My last 250 posts= 3 JJ references. Just a little manlove? :mischief :whistle
  17. Dang thats messed up, RIP.
  18. THis has changed from a chick fest to a festa fest. WTF! One chick isn't exactly a fest... really? :mis2 ...
  19. THis has changed from a chick fest to a festa fest. WTF!
  20. I haven't busted a nut in 2 days....care to help? :mis2 hahahahahahahahahaha anyways back to me =) LOL thats a great pic! There you go Mike! Nut Buster!
  21. Its amazing how a chick just comes in and stirrs us up...hahahaha you all know you love it I haven't busted a nut in 2 days....care to help? wow look at you!
  22. :lol :lol :lol LMAO! hahahahaa thats so effed up Mike!
  23. Its amazing how a chick just comes in and stirrs us up...hahahaha

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.