What are you taking this semester?

Hollyberry

macro

english 2

chinese 2

fin. accounting

edit:

let me ask you guys something. I took many ap courses in highschool, and fsu accepted all of them, so I came in with 21 credits. I can graduate in about 2 and a half more years if i take 4 classes a semester. Would graduating early be a mistake that I would regret?

macro

english 2

chinese 2

fin. accounting

edit:

let me ask you guys something. I took many ap courses in highschool, and fsu accepted all of them, so I came in with 21 credits. I can graduate in about 2 and a half more years if i take 4 classes a semester. Would graduating early be a mistake that I would regret?

Depends on whether you want to soak it up man. You'll never be there again -- if I was in your boat I wouldn't rush it.

this would be a no-brainer for me. the earlier you can get into the work field and work your way up, the better. don't waste your time going part-time, you'll regret sticking around. i don't see the point of lingering around just for more 'college experience'.

this would be a no-brainer for me. the earlier you can get into the work field and work your way up, the better. don't waste your time going part-time, you'll regret sticking around. i don't see the point of lingering around just for more 'college experience'.

I go part time only because I work over 40 hours a week. Other than that I agree get out and get working. You can have all the school in the world you want but experience in the working world is much more important.

I started college when I was 22 I definitely regret starting late. I had a lot of fun in between but I could've graduated 4 years ago and been making the real money.

macro

english 2

chinese 2

fin. accounting

edit:

Don't graduate early. You have the rest of your life to work. You will never be a young college student ever again.

macro

english 2

chinese 2

fin. accounting

edit:

Don't graduate early. You have the rest of your life to work. You will never be a young college student ever again.

this is so true. in your life, you will make plenty of money. I can only speak from the business world, but there isn't a whole lot of difference from a person that has 2 or 3 years of work experience. What matters is what you do with those years. Live your college life, have your fun.....it will never be the same.

Don't get me wrong. I love my life. I'm happy. But nothing will ever be like college. Live it, graduate, then let it go and start working your ass off. Don't get attached to college, but enjoy it for the time you can.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.