Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins Interested in Pudge?

Featured Replies

Man I would love to see Pudge in a Marlins uniform once again... but I doubt the Tigers will give him up if they stay in contention.

That would be sick.

 

Hes hitting .288 with 4 hrs and 29 RBI.

 

Currently the Tigers are 7 games out. Lets cheer against them and see what happens come july 31

Though the Marlins would gladly add a piece or two, executive Admin Beinfest cautioned, ``We have to keep an eye on the chemistry -- that's a big part of why this team has been successful. While all the numbers don't add up, they play great together as a group.''

 

I love you Beinfest.

Marlins | Team inquired about I. Rodriguez

Wed, 16 Jul 2008 07:29:24 -0700

 

The Miami Herald's Barry Jackson reports the Florida Marlins inquired about Detroit Tigers C Ivan Rodriguez, but they were told he's unavailable.

Marlins | Team inquired about I. Rodriguez

Wed, 16 Jul 2008 07:29:24 -0700

 

The Miami Herald's Barry Jackson reports the Florida Marlins inquired about Detroit Tigers C Ivan Rodriguez, but they were told he's unavailable.

He is unavailable until he becomes available, that is all that means.

Id run around naked if we got Pudge. My favorite marlins catcher ever. Dood was money in 03, and he still is 2/3 money lol BRING ON THE PUDGE!!

Why would the Tigers trade Pudge?

 

 

b/c they're in 3rd place.

If they go on a losing streak, they would fall out of the race.

 

+ AS OF RIGHT NOW, the Tigers have said they aren't interested, to begin with.

 

Btw, I like all those relievers who were listed. Damaso Marte sounds great.

Marlins | Team inquired about I. Rodriguez

Wed, 16 Jul 2008 07:29:24 -0700

 

The Miami Herald's Barry Jackson reports the Florida Marlins inquired about Detroit Tigers C Ivan Rodriguez, but they were told he's unavailable.

He is unavailable until he becomes available, that is all that means.

 

n1, genius :rolleyes:

 

unavailable means that he is not on the trade block

Marlins | Team inquired about I. Rodriguez

Wed, 16 Jul 2008 07:29:24 -0700

 

The Miami Herald's Barry Jackson reports the Florida Marlins inquired about Detroit Tigers C Ivan Rodriguez, but they were told he's unavailable.

He is unavailable until he becomes available, that is all that means.

 

n1, genius :rolleyes:

 

unavailable means that he is not on the trade block

Hey Einstein, it means, Nick Saban, "I am not going anywhere (until I do)", or for you TruCanes-maybe it means Butch Davis. It is not hard to understand what I meant by that. Just because a GM says something does not make it gospel. If you automatically believe that he will not be traded-well-good for you.

I am gonna root harder against the Tigers than I do against the Phillies and Mets. Man would that be awesome if we can bring back Pudge. His shear presence back there is great.

Marlins | Team inquired about I. Rodriguez

Wed, 16 Jul 2008 07:29:24 -0700

 

The Miami Herald's Barry Jackson reports the Florida Marlins inquired about Detroit Tigers C Ivan Rodriguez, but they were told he's unavailable.

He is unavailable until he becomes available, that is all that means.

 

n1, genius :rolleyes:

 

unavailable means that he is not on the trade block

Hey Einstein, it means, Nick Saban, "I am not going anywhere (until I do)", or for you TruCanes-maybe it means Butch Davis. It is not hard to understand what I meant by that. Just because a GM says something does not make it gospel. If you automatically believe that he will not be traded-well-good for you.

 

he might be traded... anything is possible

 

right now, he's not going anywhere

Though the Marlins would gladly add a piece or two, executive Admin Beinfest cautioned, ``We have to keep an eye on the chemistry -- that's a big part of why this team has been successful. While all the numbers don't add up, they play great together as a group.''

 

I love you Beinfest.

 

haha I thought the same thing. He doesn't get it, but he gets it.

Marlins | Team inquired about I. Rodriguez

Wed, 16 Jul 2008 07:29:24 -0700

 

The Miami Herald's Barry Jackson reports the Florida Marlins inquired about Detroit Tigers C Ivan Rodriguez, but they were told he's unavailable.

He is unavailable until he becomes available, that is all that means.

 

n1, genius :rolleyes:

 

unavailable means that he is not on the trade block

Hey Einstein, it means, Nick Saban, "I am not going anywhere (until I do)", or for you TruCanes-maybe it means Butch Davis. It is not hard to understand what I meant by that. Just because a GM says something does not make it gospel. If you automatically believe that he will not be traded-well-good for you.

 

he might be traded... anything is possible

 

right now, he's not going anywhere

OK, I go along with that. Go Canes. :cheers

maybe john gall and 2 draft picks :thumbup :whistle :whistle :cool :mis2 :blink: :mischief :notworthy :banghead :shifty

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.