Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miggie_24

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Miggie_24

  1. Do you like Dark, Milk or White Chocolate? Milk Guys: Do you like to wear Polo Shirts or Regular Shirts? Girls: Would you rather wear Shorts or Skirts? Shorts Tomato Sauce or Alfredo? Alfredo What are two things you are looking forward to in your life? I dunno...... Would you ever dye your hair? Ya Would you rather talk on the phone or AIM? Phone What time do you usually go to bed? 11:30 What time do you usually wake up? 6:50 Do you live in a one story home or a two story? or other? Two Do you procrastinate alot? As much as possible Are you an Outgoing or a Shy person? Outgoing Would you rather be blind or deaf? why? Deaf because at least I can see if ppl are attractive..... Do you do your own laundry? Ya What color is your car? If you don't have a car what color would you like? Silver How would you describe yourself? Looks and Personality? Too long for this How tall are you? How tall would you like to be? 5'9 Are you happy with your weight? Yup Are you a dog person or a cat person? Dog What is your favorite Snack Food? Cold Stone ice cream Are you are healthy eater? No What do you usually eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner? Too long Do you like oreos? No What's your favorite pizza topping? Pepperoni or extra cheese Do you exercise regularly? If so what do you do? Yup cheerleading.... What color hair/eyes do you have? Brown, Green Do you like your nose? Ya.... What religion are you? Christian What is your middle name? Joceline
  2. Those are great pics.... :thumbup
  3. This cruise looks like its gonna suck sooooo bad..... :thumbdown
  4. # 1 :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup
  5. welcome to last month Ok..... so the pic is a month old??? I didnt post this cuz the article, Im talkin bout the pic. Duh....... :banghead BTW I thot that was her there..... now I no lol
  6. I saw the sports sec of todays paper and theres a pic of miguel cabrera flashing his sun-glasses, toothy smile, earings, and piece sign!!!!! Hes going to the all-star game in Tokyo and I was like YAY!!! D-Train is going to...... CONGRATS!!!! :thumbup
  7. aint nuthin but the truth.....
  8. Voted, first timer...... :thumbup
  9. Encarnacion 99 (hate that name btw)
  10. Miggie_24 replied to Miggie_24's topic in Off-Topic
    lol this has been posted before but its ok I figured this was posted a million times too..... but new members come!!!!!
  11. Miggie_24 posted a topic in Off-Topic
    How did you find out about this site? I was lookin for some miguel fan sites and this poll about him from here came on and I wanted to reply but I had to become a member so I did....... what bout u???? :mischief2
  12. Saw

    Miggie_24 replied to Ice Man's topic in Off-Topic
    The ending gave me chills........ IT WAS GR8!!!! :thumbup lol
  13. I love him...... hes so hott lol!!! :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup
  14. How tall are you? 5'7 What kind of Shampoo do you use? Pantene pro-v Whats your shoe size? 7 1/2 Do you have any bad habits? Biting nails Whats your Astro sign? Gemini What's your eye color? Green Favorite car? Lexus IS300 What kind of car do you have? Lexus IS300 What's one of your wishes? To marry Miggie Cabs!!!! :thumbup What do you really hate? His wife....... lucky b**** Would you ever adopt a baby? No, I want one of my own Do you want to get married? have a family? Yes and yes Do you sleep on you back, side or stomach? Switch around all night till i fall asleep What size shoe do you wear? 7 1/2 Didnt I answer this??? Have you ever been in love? I might have..... :confused What are you doing right now? Watching the game.... sux Are you scared of the dark? No Do you floss your teeth? Yes What color is your room? Baby blue Are you pro-life or pro-choice? pro-what????? Any bad habits? I answered this too...... :blink: What did you have for dinner or what are you going to have?Fettuchini Alfredo Describe your dream house? Glass walled in the middle of nowhere Do you like to be around Children/Babies? Yes What do you think the Marlins are going to do? *Think outside the bun* LoL? Dunno What are your hobbies? Singin, Dancin, Baseball (watching and playing) What's your dream career or what is your career? Singer..... looks fun!!! Do you like my siggy? LoL! You don't have to answer n/a **:Favorites:** Candy- Twizzlers Food- Double bacon cheeseburgers!!!! Yum Fast Food place- Wendys Restuarant- Dunno... Ice cream flavor- Mint Chocolate Chip!!!! Fruit- Bannana Veggie- Carrot Junk Food- Potato Chips Store- Saks 5th ave (thats wat u meant rite???) Brand of Clothing- Baby Phat shirts T.V Show- Growing up Gotti Smilie- None Number- 2, 7, 9, or 13 Color- Baby Blue Season- Winter Book- Animal Farm, or To Kill a Mockingbird Day of the Week- Friday Month- May (MY B-DAY!!!!) Holiday- CHRISTMAS!!!!
  15. IM GOING THE 30th!!!! I think its the 30th...... o well. Its my first time and im sooooo excited. I saw the behind the scenes thing on travel channel and it looks scary!!!! Plus im goin for free cuz im tagging along with my cuzin so better for me....
  16. The best ride uve ever been on? For me its either dudley do rite, the hulk, spiderman, or the mummy (a must go on)!!!!! Splash mountain is ok, better than expected.....
  17. Venezuelan papi!!!! Hopefully Miggie or Gonzo!!!
  18. I was a freshamn in HS and I got picked up early by my mom. I seriously felt like the world was gonna end that day! I was terrified. Even worse Colombine happened two years before i went to HS, I was soooo scared. Crazy little white boys......
  19. Miggie_24 replied to Miggie_24's topic in Off-Topic
    NOOOOOOOOO I'm greedy like that!!!
  20. Miggie_24 replied to Miggie_24's topic in Off-Topic
    Now which Marlin would you spend the night with? Uhhhhhhhhhhhh MIGGY!!! Duh thats my boo!!! lol
  21. Miggie_24 posted a topic in Off-Topic
    If u had the chance to spend an entire day with any marlins player at all who would it be and why? I'd choose miggie cuz the looks :thumbup No seriously tho, Id choose JP cuz hes soooo funny and sweet. He is such a fun person, and I get the double of having him being cute!!! lol
  22. welcome bak... welcome bak..... welcome baaaaak...........
  23. Holly got to you, didn't she. BITCH Awwww is sumbody just a widdle mad cuz they didnt get noticed????? :mischief2

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.