Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miggie_24

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Miggie_24

  1. I've been to 3 or 4, which considering my schedule is pretty good. Im going again next week too (or the week after)!
  2. I've met AJ while he was practicing before a game near the bullpen, I was in the first row and he came over and shook my hand and talked for a bit. He's really nice.
  3. Where was this held? The memorabelia in the background is pretty cool, I have to check this place out... I think it was at the Hollywood Collectibles
  4. Wow that sucks, get better soon pavs!
  5. I hope all this wishing of good luck doesnt jinx us...... :confused o ya, good luck!
  6. A - Age you got your first kiss: 13 B - Band/artist listening to right now: Irene Cara C - Crush: Derek D - Dad's name: Roberto E - Easiest person to talk to: Rosa, Francina, Devon, Daniel F - Favorite ice cream: Anything from ColdStone G - Gummy worms or gummy bears? gummy bears kick a** H - Hometown: Ft. Lauderdale, Fl I - Instruments: Vocal, Piano J - Junior High: School 16 K - Kids: Too soon for that.... L - Longest car ride ever: New York to Florida (long as heck) M - Mom's name: Norma N - Nicknames: Abbie, Age O - One wish: Let the marlins win the world series!!! P - Phobia: Spiders, snakes, cockaroaches, and heights. Q - Quote: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" R - Reason to smile: I'll let you know when I've got one (thanks alot) T - Time you woke up today: 6:50 a.m. U - Unknown fact about me: I draw really good. V - Vegetable you hate: Brocolli W - Worst habit(s): Biting nails X - X-rays you've had: arm (I'm getting another one tomorrow) Y - Yummy food: Spaghetti Z - Zodiac sign: Gemini
  7. You might be able to see me if that opening day sign wasnt there. I was in section 125 row 7
  8. You should have came over to where I was sitting and said hi, lol. I was in sec 125 row 7.
  9. I saw you jen! It was great today, tons of energy. My first opening day so I was gonna have a great time no matter what.
  10. does the pope s*** in the woods? Omg when they had a moment of silence for him and some guy in left field screamed, "Go Marlins!!" or sumthing like that, I was like wow. :banghead
  11. What is/was your favorite subject in school? Science If you could have one thing in your life right now what would it be? Cant be a person. Season tix What members on MB.com would your probably hang out with? Holly and Jen People who are in school: When is your last day?june 2 i think When is your birthday? Month/Day/Year? 05/24/19 Have you met anyone from MB.com? If so who? nope Do you like coffee? once in a while Do you wear a watch?no What is something that gets on your nerves?people that kiss-up Do you have any pets? If so what kind and what are their names?Two birds (fred and ethel) and a dog (coco) When you get nervous do you talk alot?depends What is your favorite/least favorite candy?fav-twizzlers least fav- plain m&m's Name 3 positive qualities that you have?im fun, im friendly, im smart Name 3 negative qualities that you have?im judgemental, im picky, thats all i can think of What are you looking forward to this week?opening day!!! Do you believe in Miracles? Has a miracle ever happened to you?yes i do, yes all the time Do you believe that things happen for a reason?absolutely
  12. Favorite: Miguel Cabrera, Juan Pierre Least Favorite: Lenny Harris, Juan Encarnacion
  13. Miggie_24 replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    I like Dontrelle's. Jeters is too long
  14. I saw literally the last few seconds too. He was smiling (like always) and John was thanking him for being on the show.
  15. Miggie_24 replied to BIG Z's topic in Off-Topic
    O I remember that song.... "New kids on the block had a bunch of hits, Chineese food makes me sick...." Was like a one hit wonder or something.....
  16. Nice backyard Holly, cept for the part behind the fence, I could imagine all the spiders and snakes back there..... :confused
  17. If your land is sooo big that you need a golf cart to get to the next street, I wanna live there
  18. Congrats Holly! I wanna horse....
  19. OMG :o One of these dudes lives on the next street...... :confused
  20. Good luck, and dont forget to have fun!!!! :thumbup
  21. Conine signed my teal and white baseball with a pen, and spooney signed my orange floppy hat with a sharpie, but Spooney also signed one of those cheap foam mini baseballs with a sharpie for me and its been bleeding and fading alot, worst of all since the ball is so white the bleeding area shows alot.
  22. Are you named after anyone? Nope If you were born a member of the opposite sex what would your name be? Jonathan If you could switch names with a friend who would it be? I like my name..... Are you Straight/Gay/Bi? Straight Are you single? Nope Age you act: 13 Age you wish you were? 23 What are your obsessions? Marlins Do you have any bad habits? biting my nails What is the compliment you get from most people? Im pretty If a movie was made about your life, what would it be called? Got no clue Are you a loner? sometimes What are your #1 priorities in life? Dont no If you were another person, would you be friends with you? depends who I was What is your greatest strength and weakness? Strength: sense of humor Weakness: gullable What is the most important lesson you've learned from life? Make the most of everything. Do you think you are good looking? Id say so Are you perceived wrongly? soemtimes Do you talk to strangers who IM you? if Im bored ya Do you sleep with stuffed animals? i used to Have you been in love? yup Pulled an all nighter? maybe..... Have you slept together with the opposite sex w/o actually having sex? yes Do you believe in life on other planets? yup Do you believe in miracles? sure do Do you believe in the Easter bunny? no Do you believe in the traditional view of Heaven and Hell? yup Your favorite inside joke? chamo..... had to do with baseball game..... u dont care Friends you miss being close to the most? Camila and kate Who are you on the phone with most? ciara and rosa Who do you trust most? ciara or fran Who was your first kiss? Alex Have you ever been romantically attracted to someone physically unattractive? no Last person to brighten up your day? rosa
  23. Steven Biko is probably who ur referring to, he was a great fighter during the apartheid period in South Africa. He's kinda like the Martin Luther King Jr. of South Africa. My prayers go out to everyone involved and hope everything works out. O ya I remember that from the color of friendship yes I pass by disney channel every now and then.... lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.