Pavano gets knocked in the head

Ramp

Guest Moneyball

I hope he gets better and that this doesn't throw him out of whack.

Something like this could dramatize a pitcher. See: Ryan Dempster

I'm afraid I don't feel too sorry for a pitcher that turned his back on the team that gave him the chance to succeed. That's what happens to greedy players, eventually.

736922[/snapback]

He wasn't greedy you know. He went to the team that he dreamed of playing for his whole life. If the Marlins signed him, there is no Delgado.

I'm afraid I don't feel too sorry for a pitcher that turned his back on the team that gave him the chance to succeed. That's what happens to greedy players, eventually.

736922[/snapback]

He wasn't greedy you know. He went to the team that he dreamed of playing for his whole life. If the Marlins signed him, there is no Delgado.

736926[/snapback]

No sympathy for, Pavano or Pudge, whatsoever

736922[/snapback]

736926[/snapback]

No sympathy for, Pavano or Pudge, whatsoever

736934[/snapback]

Agreed. I also enjoy watching Braden Looper blow saves for a team in our division that isn't ours. :p

You guys are hilarious.

There are plenty of players in baseball that didn't resign with an old team. Delgado could have taken less money from the Blue Jays.

I'm going to laugh at Delgado when he gets injured, because he is greedy.

736922[/snapback]

736926[/snapback]

Wonder who has more Ks, Delgado or Pavano. :mischief2