Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Be back on...

Featured Replies

Tuesday, tommorow morning at 730 am I am flying up to New York to play in Carnegie Hall. It is going to be amazing. I am doing it with a youth symphony in Miami. Any well wishes would be great appreciated as I go on this trip. :)

Play well.

  • Author

We are playing the first movement of the Bartok Concerto for Orchestra, which is quite possibly the greatest classical piece ever written in the 20th century. I solo on bass clarinet in that. The Symphonic Dances from West Side Story by Leonard Bernstein. I have many solos on bass clarinet in that. That itself is one of the best American Compositions of hte 20th century. We are also playing Bercuese by Stravinsky, but I don't play in that one and finally, we play the Wagner Die Meistersinger von Nuremburg. I personally think it is an ok piece, not the best but its a good orchestral piece.

Are you doing this with Pine Crest school? my friends little sister sings for them and they're going up there this weekend too.

  • Author

Are you doing this with Pine Crest school? my friends little sister sings for them and they're going up there this weekend too.

714168[/snapback]

No, I am doing it with the Greater Miami Youth Symphony.

I'd go watch but I am lazy.

 

Good luck!

714245[/snapback]

 

Translated:

 

I have a hot date tonight, I figure to get punched-drunk and maybe laid. There is no way I am getting out of bed before 5pm tomorrow.

Admin gets a bigger share of the booty than Blackbeard ever did.

 

:plain (I hope somebody gets it).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.