Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

how many games have u guys been to?

Featured Replies

personally, ive been to one, and i had 4rth rw seats behind the nationals dugout , i saw juan enc. grand slam, that was sweet!

 

how about you fans?

personally, ive been to one, and i had 4rth rw seats behind the nationals dugout , i saw juan enc. grand slam, that was sweet!

 

how about you fans?

770348[/snapback]

this season?

 

or lifetime?

Eight

Is this going to turn into a "I'm a better fan than you cause I've gone to more games" thread?

 

:plain

I've been to a grand total of zero games this year. I've seen about five games on TV this year as well.

 

:plain

I've been to 3 or 4, which considering my schedule is pretty good. Im going again next week too (or the week after)!

Tonight was the first game I went to this season.

 

I always go to openning day, but I was in NY on openning day, and I've been very busy.

 

I went to the game today because my school had early dismissal. But if not, I probably wouldn't have gone, despite Dontrelle pitching.

 

I expect to go to a lot of games during the summer though, when I get school out of the way.

0 for me but there's plenty of chances with all those Phillies, Nats and Mets games comin up on the road.

personally, ive been to one, and i had 4rth rw seats behind the nationals dugout , i saw juan enc. grand slam, that was sweet!

 

how about you fans?

770348[/snapback]

 

You're going to jinx the Heat, change your sig!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.