Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Quiz time!

Featured Replies

I quit doing homework again. :thumbdown

 

 

What is/was your favorite subject in school?

 

If you could have one thing in your life right now what would it be? Cant be a person

 

What members on MB.com would your probably hang out with?

 

People who are in school: When is your last day?

 

When is your birthday? Month/Day/Year?

 

Have you met anyone from MB.com? If so who?

 

Do you like coffee?

 

Do you wear a watch?

 

What is something that gets on your nerves?

 

Do you have any pets? If so what kind and what are their names?

 

When you get nervous do you talk alot?

 

What is your favorite/least favorite candy?

 

Name 3 positive qualities that you have?

 

Name 3 negative qualities that you have?

 

What are you looking forward to this week?

 

Do you believe in Miracles? Has a miracle ever happened to you?

 

Do you believe that things happen for a reason?

 

 

Thats all I guess :)

 

:blink:

  • Author

What is/was your favorite subject in school?

Favorite: Lunch :D

Least Favorite: Typing

 

If you could have one thing in your life right now what would it be? Cant be a person

Florida Marlins tickets..front row

 

What members on MB.com would your probably hang out with?

:whistle Just a few :thumbup

 

People who are in school: When is your last day?

April 27... thats my last day of real classes

 

When is your birthday? Month/Day/Year?

August 8th 1985- I feel so young but so old

 

Have you met anyone from MB.com? If so who?

Jessica-Fishywishy

 

Do you like coffee?

Nope

 

Do you wear a watch?

Yes.. Usually all the time

 

What is something that gets on your nerves?

People who correct me :mad

 

Do you have any pets? If so what kind and what are their names?

Greyhound-Gregory, Cocker Spaniel- Cassie, Cat- Jackson Montgomery and Cat- Tigger

 

When you get nervous do you talk alot?

Sometimes.. :confused Sorry :(

 

What is your favorite/least favorite candy?

Fav: Peppermint Pattie

Least: Butterfinger

 

Name 3 positive qualities that you have?

-I care :D

- I rarely get mad

- I rarely get moody... if I do its usually for a few minutes

 

Name 3 negative qualities that you have?

-Nervousness

-I can be too nice

- I am kinda shy- to me thats not good :(

 

What are you looking forward to this week?

Opening Day

 

Do you believe in Miracles? Has a miracle ever happened to you?

Yes, not that I know :)

 

Do you believe that things happen for a reason?

Yes.. :prayer

 

 

:banana

What is/was your favorite subject in school? History

 

If you could have one thing in your life right now what would it be? Cant be a person

 

Marlins season tickets

 

What members on MB.com would your probably hang out with?

 

Hollyberry ;)

 

People who are in school: When is your last day?

 

Currently not in school

 

When is your birthday? Month/Day/Year?

 

Have you met anyone from MB.com? If so who?

 

Nope....

 

Do you like coffee?

 

Not a coffee drinker but occasionally I might have some.

 

Do you wear a watch?

 

nope..

 

What is something that gets on your nerves?

 

I have alot patience so I'm not quick to get angry.

 

Do you have any pets? If so what kind and what are their names?

 

None

 

When you get nervous do you talk alot?

 

Other way around...

 

What is your favorite/least favorite candy?

 

Fav. Twix

 

Name 3 positive qualities that you have?

 

Friendly

Smart

Just a nice person all around I guess.

 

 

Name 3 negative qualities that you have?

 

Sometime I can be shy.

 

What are you looking forward to this week?

 

Marlins Baseball

 

Do you believe in Miracles? Has a miracle ever happened to you?

 

Yes,I believe in miracle and God has done things in my life that still amaze me.

 

Do you believe that things happen for a reason?

 

Yes

What is/was your favorite subject in school?

Social sciences

 

If you could have one thing in your life right now what would it be? Cant be a person

A college degree and acceptance into UF's law school

 

What members on MB.com would your probably hang out with?

Juanky, Izzi, Mav, Passion, Shaq, Angelthugii, Mark, DD, Edie, Sham

 

People who are in school: When is your last day?

Last day of classes: April 20, but exams go through the 29th

 

When is your birthday? Month/Day/Year?

May 11, 1986

 

Have you met anyone from MB.com? If so who?

No

 

Do you like coffee?

Yes, but only within a certain context

 

Do you wear a watch?

No

 

What is something that gets on your nerves?

Belligerent people

 

Do you have any pets? If so what kind and what are their names?

2 cats - Fritz and Lexus; 1 dog - Butter; 1 fish - Hunter

 

When you get nervous do you talk alot?

No, probably the exact opposite

 

What is your favorite/least favorite candy?

Favorite: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

Least: Anything with coconut

 

Name 3 positive qualities that you have?

Intelligence, Wit, Knowledge

 

Name 3 negative qualities that you have?

Procrastination, Sarcasm, Laziness

 

What are you looking forward to this week?

One week closer to the summer, Opening Day

 

Do you believe in Miracles? Has a miracle ever happened to you?

Yes; No

 

Do you believe that things happen for a reason?

Yes

What is/was your favorite subject in school? History

 

If you could have one thing in your life right now what would it be? Cant be a person? a college degree

 

What members on MB.com would your probably hang out with? Passion

 

People who are in school: When is your last day? Late April

 

When is your birthday? Month/Day/Year? 7/22/83

 

Have you met anyone from MB.com? If so who? FurmanGator

 

Do you like coffee? Yes

 

Do you wear a watch? No

 

What is something that gets on your nerves? People who try to be funny and aren't

 

Do you have any pets? If so what kind and what are their names? No

 

When you get nervous do you talk alot? No

 

What is your favorite/least favorite candy? Jujubes favorite, whatever those coconut candy bars are called is my least favorite

 

Name 3 positive qualities that you have? don't know

 

Name 3 negative qualities that you have? don't know

 

What are you looking forward to this week? Opening day

 

Do you believe in Miracles? Has a miracle ever happened to you? Yes, I believe. Not that I know of.

 

Do you believe that things happen for a reason? Yes

What is/was your favorite subject in school? Math in HS, Any of the computer classes in college

 

If you could have one thing in your life right now what would it be? Cant be a person A big check

 

What members on MB.com would your probably hang out with? Craig & Holly

 

People who are in school: When is your last day? May 27th

 

When is your birthday? Month/Day/Year? 6/9/84

 

Have you met anyone from MB.com? If so who? None

 

Do you like coffee? No

 

Do you wear a watch? Used to

 

What is something that gets on your nerves? People who think they're perfect, and people who think they're smart but really aren't

 

Do you have any pets? If so what kind and what are their names? None

 

When you get nervous do you talk alot? No

 

What is your favorite/least favorite candy? Fav. - White Chocolate Kit-Kat bars & Mr. Goodbar Least - Black licorce

 

Name 3 positive qualities that you have? Loyalty, unique, and friendly

 

Name 3 negative qualities that you have? Too nice, can get very angry, and can't name the other one.

 

What are you looking forward to this week? NCAA National Championship Game :hat

 

Do you believe in Miracles? Has a miracle ever happened to you? Yes...probably alot of things that happen to me, I would call mircales.

 

Do you believe that things happen for a reason? Yes, everything has a purpose

What is/was your favorite subject in school?

Anything involving math. Right now though- Precalculus

 

If you could have one thing in your life right now what would it be? Cant be a person

mo money

 

What members on MB.com would your probably hang out with?

Honestly, none of ya'll are nerdy enough for me

 

People who are in school: When is your last day?

June 2

 

When is your birthday? Month/Day/Year?

June 22 1988

 

Have you met anyone from MB.com? If so who?

Yes, Chewbacca

 

Do you like coffee?

Nope

 

Do you wear a watch?

Yes

 

What is something that gets on your nerves?

People who no el speeky the English

 

Do you have any pets? If so what kind and what are their names?

Chihuahua and a mut

 

When you get nervous do you talk alot?

Never

 

What is your favorite/least favorite candy?

Ewww, candy

 

Name 3 positive qualities that you have?

Cosine, sine, and tangent

 

Name 3 negative qualities that you have?

Their inverses: secant, sosecant and cotangent

 

What are you looking forward to this week?

Opening day, the game Thursday that I'm going to

 

Do you believe in Miracles? Has a miracle ever happened to you?

No, see answer below

 

Do you believe that things happen for a reason?

What is/was your favorite subject in school?

Social Studies

 

If you could have one thing in your life right now what would it be? Cant be a person

Peace of Mind

 

What members on MB.com would your probably hang out with?

I'll stop at eight- Isi, Fritz, Passion, Craig, Thuggii, MarlinsChic24, Dodgie, Maniac

 

People who are in school: When is your last day?

April 21st

 

When is your birthday? Month/Day/Year?

June 30th of 198guess

 

Have you met anyone from MB.com? If so who?

HeatGirl03, marlingirl, 1truefan, Miri, MaXx, fishywishy, MikeyFan, I've seen Laz and Holly

 

Do you like coffee?

I'm Cuban

 

Do you wear a watch?

Does my cell phone count?

 

What is something that gets on your nerves?

Lack of positive impressions

 

Do you have any pets? If so what kind and what are their names?

2 dogs

 

When you get nervous do you talk alot?

I talk alot period

 

What is your favorite/least favorite candy?

Favorite- These pink candy things they sell in Publix

Least- Anything chocolate

 

Name 3 positive qualities that you have?

Um, people tell me I'm smart, I can't really come up with two more

 

Name 3 negative qualities that you have?

I probably talk too much, I'm the worst first impression person in the history of mankind, and pretty much everything

 

What are you looking forward to this week?

Yanks-Red Sox tomorrow, Going to Opening Day, going on Thursday, going on Saturday

 

Do you believe in Miracles? Has a miracle ever happened to you?

Yes, yes

 

Do you believe that things happen for a reason?

Most of the time

  • Author

Have you met anyone from MB.com? If so who?

Jessica-Fishywishy

 

 

 

 

:( :confused

727288[/snapback]

 

:o

 

Oh and Tim (Playattheplate) :)

What is/was your favorite subject in school? History

 

If you could have one thing in your life right now what would it be? Cant be a person A passing grade in Algebra

 

What members on MB.com would your probably hang out with? :(

 

People who are in school: When is your last day? When they hand me a certificate

 

When is your birthday? Month/Day/Year? June

 

Have you met anyone from MB.com? If so who? 1Truefan, Admin, MarlinsInsider, Yenta, Max and Miri, Markotsay, Hollyberry....I think only three like me :( :confused

 

Do you like coffee? sure

 

Do you wear a watch? yep

 

What is something that gets on your nerves? Copycats, Drivers, Annoying People that like to mind your business

 

Do you have any pets? If so what kind and what are their names? yep :p My girl Tanny the chihuahua

 

When you get nervous do you talk alot? sometimes!

 

What is your favorite/least favorite candy? Dark Chocolate Russel Stovers/ umm lemme think? i know there defintly is some i hate!

 

Name 3 positive qualities that you have? Empathy, Creative, a lot have said humor?

 

Name 3 negative qualities that you have? Shyness, I under estimate myself, Stubborn!!!!

 

What are you looking forward to this week? Opening Day!

 

Do you believe in Miracles? Has a miracle ever happened to you? Absolutely! I graduated High School in under 7 years!

 

Do you believe that things happen for a reason? Hmmm....sometimes!

What is/was your favorite subject in school?

German

 

If you could have one thing in your life right now what would it be? Cant be a person

A full ride to Penn Law

 

What members on MB.com would your probably hang out with?

I already hang out with Nugget

 

People who are in school: When is your last day?

N/A

 

When is your birthday? Month/Day/Year?

January 18, 1980

 

Have you met anyone from MB.com? If so who?

Nugget

 

Do you like coffee?

I like sugar and cream with a little bit of coffee

 

Do you wear a watch?

Depends on the jewelry I have on

 

What is something that gets on your nerves?

Idiots

 

Do you have any pets? If so what kind and what are their names?

Nope

 

When you get nervous do you talk alot?

I don't ever talk a lot

 

What is your favorite/least favorite candy?

I don't have a favorite beacuse I don't really eat candy. Least favorite is anything with chocolate.

 

Name 3 positive qualities that you have?

Smart, organized, compassionate

 

Name 3 negative qualities that you have?

Insecure, lazy, easliy angered

 

What are you looking forward to this week?

Opening day

 

Do you believe in Miracles? Has a miracle ever happened to you?

Yes and yes

 

Do you believe that things happen for a reason?

Yep

What is/was your favorite subject in school? English, Art, History

 

If you could have one thing in your life right now what would it be? Cant be a person millions of $$

 

What members on MB.com would your probably hang out with? I already hang out with Max. I hang out with Admin when he flies down.

 

People who are in school: When is your last day? April 21st

 

When is your birthday? Month/Day/Year? 9/17/81

 

Have you met anyone from MB.com? If so who? MaXx, Admin, Phoenix, Juanky, FishyWishy, 1truefan, playattheplate, broadwaybaby, FishFan24, Joe, LCyberlina... I've seen Maverick, Holly, MikeyzCubanita, & every1lovesme

 

Do you like coffee? yes

 

Do you wear a watch? no

 

What is something that gets on your nerves? When people snap and pop their gum (sorry Juanky).

 

Do you have any pets? If so what kind and what are their names? No, but I kinda adopted Max's cat, Tom. :p

 

When you get nervous do you talk alot? Not really. I am just kinda shaky.

 

What is your favorite/least favorite candy? Fav: chocolate Least: licorice (sp?)

 

Name 3 positive qualities that you have? friendly, kind, I like helping people

 

Name 3 negative qualities that you have? procrastinator, shy (to me, it's kinda bad), I can be a little jealous sometimes

 

What are you looking forward to this week? my sister coming down with her kids & Disney World

 

Do you believe in Miracles? Has a miracle ever happened to you? Yes and definitely yes

 

Do you believe that things happen for a reason? definitely

What is/was your favorite subject in school?

P.E.

 

If you could have one thing in your life right now what would it be? Cant be a person

To win the powerball so I wouldn't have to work another day in my life.

 

What members on MB.com would your probably hang out with?

I already hang out with TariAJ but for people I don't, Joe and Admin. Maybe Fritz too!

 

People who are in school: When is your last day?

N/A

 

When is your birthday? Month/Day/Year?

June 19th, 1982

 

Have you met anyone from MB.com? If so who?

TariAJ

 

Do you like coffee?

No

 

Do you wear a watch?

Nope

 

What is something that gets on your nerves?

My mother

 

Do you have any pets? If so what kind and what are their names?

Cats at the moment. Panda, Cat and Boshi

 

When you get nervous do you talk alot?

Nope

 

What is your favorite/least favorite candy?

Favorite would be Cream Savers Strawberry and my least favorite would be anything Sour.

 

Name 3 positive qualities that you have?

Nothing, imo.

 

Name 3 negative qualities that you have?

Insecure, lazy, and having no drive to do much in my life.

 

What are you looking forward to this week?

Opening day

 

Do you believe in Miracles? Has a miracle ever happened to you?

No

 

Do you believe that things happen for a reason?

No

What is/was your favorite subject in school?

Math.

 

If you could have one thing in your life right now what would it be? Cant be a person.

Hmm...

 

What members on MB.com would your probably hang out with?

James, Admin, Holly, Juanky, and there's a bunch more.

 

People who are in school: When is your last day?

June 1st.

 

When is your birthday? Month/Day/Year?

July 27, 1988.

 

Have you met anyone from MB.com? If so who?

Yep, Juanky.

 

Do you like coffee?

Nope. I hate it.

 

Do you wear a watch?

Nope.

 

What is something that gets on your nerves?

When people don't know the difference between you're and your.

 

Do you have any pets? If so what kind and what are their names?

Nope.

 

When you get nervous do you talk alot?

Nope, I actually stay very quiet.

 

What is your favorite/least favorite candy?

Favorite: M&Ms

Least: Goobers

 

Name 3 positive qualities that you have?

I dont know.

 

Name 3 negative qualities that you have?

Lazy sums it all up.

 

What are you looking forward to this week?

Going to the beach tomorrow, Opening Day and anything to do with baseball.

 

Do you believe in Miracles? Has a miracle ever happened to you?

Yeah. Nope.

 

Do you believe that things happen for a reason?

Not really.

What is/was your favorite subject in school?

criminology

 

If you could have one thing in your life right now what would it be? Cant be a person

glass of ice water, which i will get right after i finish this

 

What members on MB.com would you probably hang out with?

i only like holly

 

People who are in school: When is your last day?

spring semester ends first week of may

 

When is your birthday? Month/Day/Year?

september 17th 1983

 

Have you met anyone from MB.com? If so who?

let's see... pray4rain, max, miri, Admin, juanky, holly, kissthesungoodbye

 

Do you like coffee?

ugh..no

 

Do you wear a watch?

no

 

What is something that gets on your nerves?

untweezed eyebrows

 

Do you have any pets? If so what kind and what are their names?

4 cats, samantha sebastian sabrina and blackie :)

 

When you get nervous do you talk alot?

totally

 

What is your favorite/least favorite candy?

twix/anything with coconut

 

Name 3 positive qualities that you have?

funny, smart, good eyebrows

 

Name 3 negative qualities that you have?

mean, annoying, ugly

 

What are you looking forward to this week?

marlins game, hair

 

Do you believe in Miracles? Has a miracle ever happened to you?

yes and no

 

Do you believe that things happen for a reason?

yes

What is/was your favorite subject in school?

 

aviation / history

 

If you could have one thing in your life right now what would it be? Cant be a person

 

Cessna Citation X

 

What members on MB.com would your probably hang out with?

 

alot of them seem cool

 

People who are in school: When is your last day?

 

sometime in May, with flying I just dont know

 

When is your birthday? Month/Day/Year?

 

6/12/85

 

Have you met anyone from MB.com? If so who?

 

not yet

 

Do you like coffee?

 

Yes

 

Do you wear a watch?

 

Yes

 

What is something that gets on your nerves?

 

people who complain, or dont have open minds

 

Do you have any pets? If so what kind and what are their names?

 

yes, half siamese half ?...cat named princess, and i forget what kind of cat she is but another cat named Abby

 

When you get nervous do you talk alot?

 

nope, i'm quite when i'm nervouse

 

What is your favorite/least favorite candy?

 

snickers is my favorite

 

Name 3 positive qualities that you have?

 

positve

funny

friendly

 

Name 3 negative qualities that you have?

 

too nice

lazy at times

shy at times

 

 

What are you looking forward to this week?

 

opening day baby

 

Do you believe in Miracles? Has a miracle ever happened to you?

 

yes, no

 

Do you believe that things happen for a reason?

 

yes

Name 3 positive qualities that you have?

Nothing, imo.

 

Name 3 negative qualities that you have?

Insecure, lazy, and having no drive to do much in my life.

 

727313[/snapback]

 

 

Ohh come on!! I had to think hard on my qualities too! I got some from my Career Planning Profile Report(you answer tons of ???'s about yourself, and they tell you your personality, positive qualities/negetive qualities)! you think i would have come up with "Empathy" on my own! :o

 

I have seen some Hideous Attempts at grammer here on the board, as have we all! And you have communicated your thoughts very well! So you are an inept communicator Nugget...prob good at English!

 

I'm lazy too...and not particularly great at self-motivation...the list goes on and on with the negative qualities with us doesn't !! :p

 

And...I detect a Sense of Humor in your answers! And that is a darn good quality! :thumbup

 

Hey! It looks like I'll be kickin around the coconuts if i'm stranded on a desert island.... :confused so i'm looking for MB.com stranded on an island buddies! So whadda say! Bring your glove! if you decide!

 

Now! all we need is two girls!! :thumbup I mean playing catch is great! But... !?? We need stimulating conversation! A reason to live!!! :notworthy hey! you girls bring your gloves too though!! :thumbup

 

I mean that's all we need!! ??

 

Right!?

 

Okay...maybe a couple gallons of Fritz Spritz Body Spray and cologne!

[

 

What is your favorite/least favorite candy?

twix/anything with coconut

 

 

727348[/snapback]

 

 

Awww yes!! Anything with coconut Sucks!! :thumbup Blahhhheeeeckkkk!!! ppatuu!!

What is/was your favorite subject in school?

-Favorite - history

-Least favorite - mathematics

 

If you could have one thing in your life right now what would it be? Cant be a person

-Enough money to pay for college

 

What members on MB.com would your probably hang out with?

-Lots, like Passion, Juanky, Moneyball, every1lovesme, Holly, Shamrock, Fritz, Juanky, DW, Das, Admin, and hell even Nugget.

 

People who are in school: When is your last day?

Not sure but early May

 

When is your birthday? Month/Day/Year?

January 17th, 1986

 

Have you met anyone from MB.com? If so who?

Nope

 

Do you like coffee?

Give it to me black

 

Do you wear a watch?

yeah I have a Marlins watch

 

What is something that gets on your nerves?

Dishonesty

 

Do you have any pets? If so what kind and what are their names?

Not in my apartment.

 

When you get nervous do you talk alot?

Yes

 

What is your favorite/least favorite candy?

Favorite, Necco Wafers

Lease favorite, Mounds

 

Name 3 positive qualities that you have?

 

-Loyal

-Hard working

-Tall

 

Name 3 negative qualities that you have?

-Irritable

-Shy

-Procastinating

 

What are you looking forward to this week?

-Lindsey is coming with me to my mother's house this weekend.

 

Do you believe in Miracles? Has a miracle ever happened to you?

Sure, plenty have happened.

 

Do you believe that things happen for a reason?

Some things do.

What is/was your favorite subject in school?

Psychology - Its a Love Hate Thing

 

If you could have one thing in your life right now what would it be? Cant be a person

Duke 2006 Champions

 

What members on MB.com would your probably hang out with?

Fritz, Nugget, Ramp, DetroitWhat, Lefty Power, MikeyFan, Shaq-Man, Miami15, Dodge

 

People who are in school: When is your last day?

Too damn far away

 

When is your birthday? Month/Day/Year?

9/5/84

 

Have you met anyone from MB.com? If so who?

Nope

 

Do you like coffee?

Ya

 

Do you wear a watch?

Nope

 

What is something that gets on your nerves?

Male PMS/Mood Swings

 

Do you have any pets? If so what kind and what are their names?

Black Lab - Nomar

 

When you get nervous do you talk alot?

No

 

What is your favorite/least favorite candy?

Fav - Snickers

Least - Almond Joy

 

Name 3 positive qualities that you have?

+ Outgoing

+ Strength

+ Integrity

 

Name 3 negative qualities that you have?

- Temper

- Quick To Judge People

- Lazy

 

What are you looking forward to this week?

Alexis, everyday and hopefully Snack on Friday

 

Do you believe in Miracles? Has a miracle ever happened to you?

Yes

 

Do you believe that things happen for a reason?

Yes

What members on MB.com would your probably hang out with?

Fritz, Nugget, Ramp, DetroitWhat, Lefty Power, MikeyFan, Shaq-Man, Miami15

 

 

 

 

:anon

What members on MB.com would your probably hang out with?

Fritz, Nugget, Ramp, DetroitWhat, Lefty Power, MikeyFan, Shaq-Man, Miami15

 

 

 

 

:anon

727449[/snapback]

Damnt, sorry, will edit.

What is/was your favorite subject in school? Geography/History

 

If you could have one thing in your life right now what would it be? (Can't be a person) A weight lifting machine

 

What members on MB.com would your probably hang out with? LCastillo (I already do), CapeFish, Admin (I'm a homer :p ), basically any of the liberals as well.

 

People who are in school: When is your last day? June 1st

 

When is your birthday? Month/Day/Year? October 12, 1989

 

Have you met anyone from MB.com? If so who? LCastillo

 

Do you like coffee? Yes

 

Do you wear a watch? I have the tan line to show for it. :plain

 

What is something that gets on your nerves? Ignorance and stupidity

 

Do you have any pets? If so what kind and what are their names? I had two dogs but we had to give them away. And we have fish, but I do not know where they are at the moment.

 

When you get nervous do you talk alot? No.

 

What is your favorite/least favorite candy? Reeses-Fav Nothing is least.

 

Name 3 positive qualities that you have? I am intelligient, friendly, and a great care for those closest to me.

 

Name 3 negative qualities that you have? I am lazy, sarcastic, and I can be an a**hole many a day.

 

What are you looking forward to this week? Hopefully an unhectic week.

 

Do you believe in Miracles? Has a miracle ever happened to you? I do believe in Miracles. I know its going to sound twisted but when my parents got divorced I consider that a miracle in many aspects.

 

Do you believe that things happen for a reason? If you didn't, what would be the point of living?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.