Everything posted by MarlinsChik305
-
Remember the guy who got Cabrera's bat?
that guy is just not a true fan, if he is a fan. if he isnt, hes a turd. that would go up in my shrine and id stare at it at least 8 times a day
-
Who's going to tonight's game?
i went. i sat in the upper deck sec 156 in row 9. i accidentaly got the wrong seat, one seat over. sry bout that..
-
Who's going to tonight's game?
Founders Field Sec. 42 Row 3 :o :disco 528543[/snapback] u mean founders club?
-
High Socks Gone...
:thumbup I like the High Socks.. it makes them look slim? :thumbup 528640[/snapback] Large calves are sexy 528788[/snapback] especially from the crowd. it easily outlines their calves. i love how pierre looks in them.fortunately, miggy put his socks bak on
-
AWSOME GAME 2DAY!!
Todays game was Awome, with a capital A. I was there, and the game was great. Encarnacion sure did somethin out there, right when we needed it. As alwayz, i enjoy seeing Cabrera, and Pierre was something to see there too. Pavano did a stupendous job out there, we seem to alwayz win when he starts. So we won the series, thats great. and theyre not done yet. I caught a glimpse of Cabreras Cadillac, as we were the last to leave since we lost the car spot. i could have died. :thumbup i look forward to seeing the game tomorow. GO FISH!!!!!! 530565[/snapback] lol, my bad ppl. i was thinking about my homeschool football name.....i meant the rockies
-
I'm not giving up, what about you?
Everyone belives, weve just been dissapointd 527945[/snapback] Uhm maybe you are reading a different site. Not everyone believes. Some are saying the season is over. 527949[/snapback] It aint over till the fat lady sings. these people need to stop being downers and just believe. cuz if everyone gives up, who knows what will happen. Either way, im still a fish fan. so whoever says otherwize,needa find a new team. im not going to stop believing until its ludacrously impossible. Lets go Marlins. clap clap, clap,clap,clap.
-
I'm not giving up, what about you?
I believe. It all gets better from here, and i know theyre gonna try real hard. we won these series and hopefully win more. I know the Phillies will be a breeze, they always seem to beat them. Theres still time. GO FISH! :thumbup
-
Does anyone know if any Marlins...
F that....Like if Miguel needs anymore money. That bastard. Im still gonna try and not pay. Well not me my mom. LMAO. 530734[/snapback] why did you call him a bastard for??? last i heard, hes very humble and nice.......so why the hostility?
-
Does anyone know if any Marlins...
Besides the Juan Pierre signing tomorrow morning in Hialeah, there will not be anymore free public signings for the rest of the year.? There has never been a signing in Palm Beach besides the time after the World Series when the players were touring the state.? I live in Boca and have no problem driving south for 30-45 minutes to one of the many autograph events.? The only upcoming Marlins related signing is with Miguel Cabrera and it's $25 for flats and balls, $35 for jerseys, bats, gloves, and other equipment. 530027[/snapback] How about for pictures? 530684[/snapback] $25 as well Pictures are a.k.a. Flats 530690[/snapback] do you know when it is??? i want to go!
-
Does anyone know if any Marlins...
I sign in Palm Beach.? 529948[/snapback] Where? :lol 529999[/snapback] when is it?? i want to go!
-
Juan Pierre signing in Hialeah
I couldnt go did u get to talk to him or was he real busy? do you know if hes nice? hes one of my fav players.
-
Manzanillo Pics
Hes a cool guy. I enjoy seeing him on the mound. great pics. do you have any of the other players?
-
Put me in coach I'm ready to play
YEA, my section was goin crazy. they were like "sign him up" lol. congrats!!!!!!!! awsome game
-
AWSOME GAME 2DAY!!
Todays game was Awome, with a capital A. I was there, and the game was great. Encarnacion sure did somethin out there, right when we needed it. As alwayz, i enjoy seeing Cabrera, and Pierre was something to see there too. Pavano did a stupendous job out there, we seem to alwayz win when he starts. So we won the series, thats great. and theyre not done yet. I caught a glimpse of Cabreras Cadillac, as we were the last to leave since we lost the car spot. i could have died. :thumbup i look forward to seeing the game tomorow. GO FISH!!!!!!
-
What is Jeff Cox thinking?
I think that was a bad call, u right, we would have had 1 out. he should have stayed in 3rd. probly they could have scored. but ne ways, it looked like castillo was safe anyways. it looked really close. and so was jp. he looked so dejected, i felt so bad 4 him.im not so sure bout cabrera, but he looked really close. i dont knoe about these umpires.......... :mad : :thumbdown but we still won, woohoo. keep it up marlins!
-
Todays game (Fri) was great..
Awsome pics. I was at the game. I got so happy when i saw him with his socks again. It was heaven. He obviously thinks it will bring good luck. And it did so hopefully he keeps them on. The game was AWSOME, but i didnt like some of the calls the umpires called. But overall, it was awsome. the fish needa keep it up, theres still time. rite now is when it all gets good, and i knoe theyll get better. GO FISH!! :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup
-
AJ's tattoo
Hey awsome pic! n e one got one of miguel with his shirt off? Hes all that.
-
I'm not giving up, what about you?
Heck no, I wont go. Im staying a strong Marlins fan. They can do it, I knoe they can. Like McKeon said "I've been here a while.We were down 12 games and we won all 12 of them.". If anyone can do it, they can. Keep the faith people, we have to believe!!!! What would help is if more people went to the games, that may get their spirits up.:invasion Im goin to a game on Saturday! Well, this team can go from losers to winners in a minute, so no one should throw in the towel. We have really good players, from Cabrera, to LoDuca, to Pierre, to Castillo. And they all have their nights so nobody should judge them on how they do on a game. Go Fish!!!!!!!! Stay strong!!!!
-
High Socks Gone...
Where have all the high socks gone? Hardly any Marlins wear the high socks. Miguel Cabrera alwayz wore them :thumbup , and now its not there no more. Something is missing. I know it has something to do with superstition, but Dontrelle didnt wear high socks and they lost. So in conclusion, Miggy needs to keep em on. They doin Juan P good. :notworthy GO FISH!!! Dont stop believing, we can still make it!!!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy