Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MarlinsChik305

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MarlinsChik305

  1. Def. the mother, she raised that spoiled brat! If that was my kid, I would have smacked her with a chancleta! . . . . Im just kidding.
  2. Antonio Alfonseca :mis2
  3. In composition class, we had an assignment like this. we were all mature enough to discuss it, lets see if yall can be too. :shifty Name a significant moment in your life and why. :thumbup
  4. ::scoffs:: Its all about Myspace. :notworthy
  5. Favorite Day: Friday Food: lasagna Memory: high school Last person you saw: my sister talked to on the phone: drex IM: dont got it thing you ate: cuban bread person you hugged: alexa person to text you: drex time you took a bath: this mornin time you felt stupid:ysterday person who made you cry: nobody time you used a skateboard: never kiss: last day of school Favorite Number: 24 Song: mas maiz Color: baby blue Season: winter True or False I am a morning person: true I am a perfectionist: true I am an only child:false I am currently in my pajamas: false I am very shy around the opposite gender: false I can be paranoid at times: alse I currently regret something that I have done: true When I get mad I curse frequently: false I enjoy texting on the phone: TRUE Have you ever... had more than 2 different boyfriends/girlfriends?yes had someone close to you pass away?yes stayed up all night?no drank starbucks?yes went camping?no been out of state?yes gone Snowboarding?no slept in someone elses bed?no snuck someone over?no snuck out of your own house?no been to a bar?no lied?yes gotten a car?yes gone over your cell phone bill?yes done something you regret?yes gone hunting?no Random Do you chew on your straws?yes What is the next concert you are going to?shakira What word do you say a lot? whatever Do you have work tomorrow?NO! THANK GOD! Is marriage in your future?yes What should you be doing right now? sleeping Do you have a nickname? yes Do you believe in love at first sight?no Who's the youngest in the family?me Are you a heavy sleeper?not at all Do you have a myspace?yes Most attractive man/woman in the world?chad murray Ever run out of gas on the road?no Song that's stuck in your head right now?all by myself by celine dion Do you have a secret?yes
  6. Anyone a Dean Koontz fan? His books are awsome. :notworthy
  7. Yeah, Im back too. Hate it or love it, it doesnt matter.
  8. If it was Olsen that started it, he really showed no sportsmanship and really a lack of respect for the game. How are you going to blame a teammate? Sure, he got angry at Miguels error but he let it get the best of him. Miguel isnt much of a fighter from what Ive seen the past 2 years. This is the first time Ive actually seen him retaliate like that. I just hope they get patched up because teammates are supposed to be really close and work together. Oh, b.t.w....I'm back. if anything...I blame Reggie AAAbercrombie for all this! But what about that shot he hit in Cincinatti? You can't forget about that! Who the f*** cares about the shot he hit against the reds,i could care less if it was an 850 foot shot or a 310 foot shot..the deal is the guy SUCKS,get him out of the lineup,our record when Reggie plays is now 19-40..that f***ING SUCKS..the guy needs to go somewhere ELSE,whether it's on the bench to pinch-run,AAA or just home..We need someone who can play some Defense in the outfield,bring up Aguila,he can play defense and he can run..he might not hit,but neither can Reggie..so what if he had a good month,his DEFENSE is still sh*tty,THE GUY NEEDS TO GO ELSEWHERE Please get him out of here MARLINS KEY TO SUCCESS=NO REGGIE ABERCROMBIE Exactly! That guy has been the cause of many of my headaches... :confused
  9. LOL Throw away Jones after yesterday. And Encarnacion is having a GREAT season. Why would we get rid of him? (other than monetary issues). 952161[/snapback] Agree. Encarnacion may not be an A-Rod, but hes given us enough to not consider him for trading. His numbers for r.i.s.p are the best of any Marlin. I say that A-Gon is probably a goner. His defensive is great but he doesnt provide much offense.
  10. Even though D-Train is saying they'll come out tomorrow and do it not making a big deal about it, you know this loss is tearing him up inside. Everyone feels like they're to blame. D-Train thinks it's his fault for pitching bad, JP thinks it's his fault for missing the fly balls, Luis thinks it's his fault for screwing up the DP ball, Todd Jones thinks it's his fault because he allowed those runs to score, Niner thinks it's his fault for the ball that went right through his legs, the list goes on. So much s*** went wrong in that inning that you just can't blame one person, but ULTIMATELY I think this is Jack's fault for not putting Todd Jones in there to start the inning when D-Train already had 110+ pitches. 951463[/snapback] The guy who i believe is really to blame is McKeon. Hes in charge of the moves in this team, and he should have brought Jones in from the get go.After a couple of mishandles, the team was in shock, and they just kept screwing up. So if you follow the chain, McKeon is in the end of it. And I usually like him.
  11. These comments lifted my spirits. When i woke up and remembered the game, I was praying it was a dream. I feel bad though that DTrain blames himself. I dont see any way that this was his fault. Its good that they have this attitude, and hopefully theyll show the Phillies that theyre still in this.
  12. Dontrelle was having a lot of fun with everyone, which was pretty amazing after what happened. But hey, it's cool of him to have high spirits. He was awesome to meet. JP too. Both of them are two of the nicest Marlins I've met. 951636[/snapback] Agreed. If everyone walks around all gloomy, theyre not gonna win many ballgames. I just hope today theyre not moping around. I know JP will be with a positive attitude, and probably got to the park an hour before he usually does.
  13. Houston has a huge edge. 951745[/snapback] Agreed. They're going to have to collapse to miss the playoffs. 951749[/snapback] Quite Frankly says that Astros are going to win because of their schedule, and the rest of the contenders battle it out. Marlins have to play stupendous for the next 2 weeks, but I doubt itll happen. Astros will win most of their games, and even if the Marlins do the same, they wont catch up. All the games that "didnt matter" caught up to them. Thats it for this year.
  14. MarlinsChik305 replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    After the 4th blade, the next one is going straight for the skin.
  15. Correction: They looked like they learned nothing in Little Leage.
  16. s*** like this is rare but most you guys sound like its all ova..... we still have 13 or 14 games left...... its not over........ i know the phillies are looking all powerful and s*** and look like all there pieces are comin togather...... but didnt we look like that 4 games ago? see how things change so fast..... we'll get em tomorrow 951001[/snapback] I actually laughed.
  17. Basically, you cant get attached to a player because he will leave and youll be mad, sad, or both. Id love for AJ to stay, hes become one of my personal favorites. Plus, hes improved since last year by developing that change up. Itd definitely be a drag if by trading him, we lose the possibility of being in the playoffs. We just have to trust that Beinfest does the right thing And about those statistics of AJ, its not solely up to him to win a game. Theres the guys behind him that also take a part in his ERA. Errors do cost us runs, as we have seen. AJ isnt a spectacular pitcher, but hes definitely not a dissapointment. .
  18. Thats that trick your friends bot. I used to have fun with it, but most of the things it said made no sense and gave it away that it was in fact a bot. A couple of people tried to get me with that also, which obviously didnt work.
  19. Im no expert on trade deals and whatnot, but itd be great for AJ to stay. He developed his change upand he had that great game not so long ago with all those strike outs. He ranks 3rd overall in my book on the Marlins starters. Plus, like he said "many friendships will be missed."
  20. This year, I went to the Opening Day game, the game on April 13, another against the Rockies and the one last night.
  21. He wants to go to a team thatll play him, not bench him. 765702[/snapback] that's a good reason why we should let him go. 765710[/snapback] Where would he go?
  22. Also, Beckett is friendly with Cabs, which surprised me. 765740[/snapback] Why does that surprise you? 765742[/snapback] In an interview one day, he said that most of the players come from another country, and so theres a lack of communication or something like that. I thought hed only talk to the guys who speak English. And with Cabs strong accent...
  23. Youre lucky! I would do the same thing. And about that Lo Duca thing, that is really cool. Do the players have a big house or just an apartment? I know Id prefer a small apartment because most of the players have other homes in the off season.
  24. Also, Beckett is friendly with Cabs, which surprised me. A.J and Cabs are close too. I saw A.J with DTrain yesterday. The teams chemistry is okay, though I miss Benitez as a team member.
  25. MarlinsChik305 replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    Whats the record of the Washington Nationals? They used to be number one, but lost it to the Braves. I still think theyre going to be a little hard to beat.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.