Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

We don't deserve to go to the playoffs

Featured Replies

Now I know what Red Sox fans felt like in the 2003 ALCS.

 

This game has summed up our entire season. Disgusting, absolutely f***ing disgusting, we don't deserve to go to the playoffs.

This is f***ing pitiful. I am so sick of this. I have put up with it enough. This f***ing team doesn't deserve anything right now. Not after blowing a brilliant performance by Trelle. f***nig A.

Beinfest better do something this offseason because I cannot watch this team another year.

Like I said before, no Marlins team(no sports team actually) has frustrated me more than the Marlins this season.

 

All this talent for NOTHING. ughhhhhh

  • Author

Todd Jones should have been out there to START the 9th inning. D-Train already have 100+ pitches going into the 9th, no way he should have been in there. This is all on Jack.

 

Jack needs to realize winning a ballgame is more important than letting D-Train get another CGS.

I was OK with Dontrelle starting the night, but as soon as Rollins got on base, he should have been pulled

Todd Jones should have been out there to START the 9th inning. D-Train already have 100+ pitches going into the 9th, no way he should have been in there. This is all on Jack.

 

Jack needs to realize winning a ballgame is more important than letting D-Train get another CGS.

950759[/snapback]

None of this is on Trelle. I am sorry but that was a Double Play ball that Luis misjudged horrendously.

F*CK YOU MARLINS! YOU WORTHELESS, STEAMING PILES OF ROTTING SH*T! I'M DONE WITH YOU! ENJOY YOUR OCTOBER REST AND KISS MY ASS!!

This team really loves to suck. Dontrelle was out there all by himself trying to get the win despite the fact the entire rest of the team was trying to stop him. He was the only one on the field who actually wanted the Marlins to win. IMO there's no way the Marlins make the playoffs over the Phillies now, which may kill any chance of getting the money for the stadium. The Philllies played with heart, they deserve to play in October.

  • Author

LOL, still no outs and the bases are loaded.

 

This is just comical now.

Luis Castillo is the most at fault here -- he clearly took the inning off probably thinking Dontrelle had it in cruise control. Those mistakes are inexusable -- not chasing a ball that is CLEARLY his ball to catch, botching a double play ball and misjudging a pop up...what a joke.

 

I agree though, Dontrelle should NOT have been out there to start the inning -- its easy to say now after this disaster of an inning, but after 111 pitches and a closer that has been lights out, you take him out no question.

Mckeon, lowell, Agon, and maybe Delgado are gone next year. I don't think this team is going to be a playoff contender for at least another two or three seasons. This team needs to be rebuilt. If we could some how get Manny next season, then that would be a different story. I just don't see that happening when we need a stadium.

fire mckeon,fire robinson,fire wiley,trade pierre, and start from scratch.

950760[/snapback]

your right its mckeons and robinson and wleys fault that that happend

 

you're an ignorant slut

  • Author

Chris Carpenter has a big smile on his face right now.

 

If D-Train did get the CGS, he would have been the favorite for Cy Young.

Anyone who reads this will know that I have been overly critical of anyone who has made statements like this in the past.

 

But I can't help but agree...finally. I'm not going to say we don't deserve it or whatnot, but the wind was finally let out of my sails today. Just a bummer all around.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.