Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MarlinsChik305

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MarlinsChik305

  1. I just hope theres not too much double headers this year. Last year, during the end of the season, what killed us most were the double headers. The guys were wiped out because of having to play so much.
  2. I was looking forward to the game today, considering I didnt get to listen to the "game" yesterday. I guess well have to wait until Aug.8 then.
  3. I really hope they give him some playing time. I think they should take advantage of the fact that he feels healthy and knows hes capable. The Marlins should give him some AB's at Coors field, he might just show us what he can do. I dont like the fact either that other teams may see him as just a banch guy. I want Conine to be a regular at another team, if he was to leave. I think itd be a shame for Mr. Marlin to be in another team though.
  4. Honduras Chicago South Carolina Georgia St. Augustine
  5. Some good stuff about Cabs and others are not so good. I still think, as do many others, that hes going to keep getting better and soon is going to be dominating.
  6. Well said! I agree that people shouldnt take these games so seriously. Its the beggining of the season, things are bound to happen. If we win 2-3 games in the series, well be okay. It may be quite frustrating, but dont let it get to you, not all games are important. Some are to test new lineups, or give some guys some AB's
  7. Juan Encarnacion. Hes really proved himself and been the key to some games.
  8. I like D-Train better...
  9. Erm.....okay... I sorta like the first one.
  10. Oh, please. Not every player is Barry Bonds(:-D). Carlos will contribute here and there. He wasnt called the biggest aquisition for nothing.
  11. This has been said too many times. All great athletes have their slumps. After Mikeys current slump, he will be great. Especially with the series coming up, hell snap out of it soon enough. Miguel Cabrera cannot play SS or third anymore. He used to be lighter and therefore was fast enough to handle it, but he cannot do it anymore. Let him stay in left field. Perhaps benching Lowell after Coors Field if he doesnt progress, but my opinion is to wait it out.
  12. Im already going with some friends next one! Itll be my first time going.
  13. What is the last concert you went to? Juanes! :thumbup Are you a procrastinator? If its something bad, yeah. If its good, I like to get on with it. What really annoys you? Posers, loud people, show offs, messy people. Have you ever had Oreo Pie? Nope. Marlins or Heat? Marlins! Tho I wish the Heat best of luck in the play offs. Would you rather be deaf or blind? why? Deaf. I cant stand not being able to see beauty or see who Im talking to. If I was deaf, theres those devices that help your hearing, so its all good. Do you know American Sign Language? I know my name and a couple of words. When you were a kid what was something you always wanted to do? Have a pony! Fly, and go to the moon. Guys: Oh My.. You just found out today that your Girlfriend/Wife etc: is pregnant ..how would you take this news? sad, happy, mad, freaked out etc: If you dont have a gf pretend you do laugh.gif Girls: Oh My I feel sick... If you find out that you are pregnant today? how would you take this news? Tell the dude, and somehow tell my parents. :confused Whats your favorite ice cream flavor? Coffee. Artificial Sugar or Natural Sugar? Natural. Summer or Winter? Summer. Nothing beats a day at the beach. I hate the cold. If you could go to any college you wanted to; what college would that be? UF! Or maybe USP. What is your zodiac sign? Taurus. Would you ever have a rat for a pet barf.gif ? I hate rats... Do you watch American Idol? Only the beggining weeks, when its funny. When you were a kid what was your dream job? Vet. Have you ever had a Near Death Experience? Not really but yesterday going to Busch Gardens, some guy at the shop my dad went to to fix the car had messed with it. We had to stop and push the car the remaining ride and have it checked again. Do you watch Baseball Tonight? Yeap Have you ever eaten Sushi? If yes, Do you like it? Ive hated it until my brother let me try some yesterday. Its okay. Have you ever stayed in a hospital? If Yes, For what? When I was a kid, I had an asthma attack. What are your plans for this week? Go to school. And my dads b-day is on Sat. so were having a little gathering. What color is your bedroom? White. Home or Dorm or Both Home. Cash or Credit Card? I love the feeling of crispy dollars. What are you scared of? Death, loosing somebody, and roaches.
  14. Kinda off topic but where in Atlanta is the stadium located? Downtown? Mid town?
  15. She saved others the time of doing it themselves. Hope the Marlins win!
  16. Why?!?! I cant get it, but there must be a way!
  17. Time to put on the high socks! 754033[/snapback] :lol The whole team should.... I can see Delgado with high socks :plain 754036[/snapback] Ha! Ive heard that Miggy has the superstition that high socks give him power, like the long hair he had. You never know...
  18. Amen. Its likely that will happen, considering that hes already showed signs of breaking out of his slump. Cant wait to see the Mikey were all used to.
  19. I thought that game was tied in the bottom of the 9th when Lowell crushed it, just didn't get enough of it I guess . 753906[/snapback] So did everyone else. Just a bit more power and it would have been outta there.
  20. Whenever we lose a game, Jack should listen to this song... i guess we've had our fun but it seems our fun is over now and that's all right it's all right time for me to move along and after all is said and done i'll be all right and it's all right tell me something that's sure to break my heart cause everything's my fault and i know i deserve to be alone cause everything's my fault here we go again unsuccessful to make amends but that's all right and it's all right i've tried as hard as i can but i can't can't seem to understand oh it's all right and it's all right tell me something that's sure to break my heart cause everything's my fault and i know i deserve to be alone cause everything's my fault i guess it's over now your honesty has all run out but that's all right and it's all right i just can't seem to see how the hell you can make believe that it's all right and it's all right tell me something that's sure to break my heart cause everything's my fault and i know i deserve to be alone cause everything's my fault and everything's my fault and everything's my fault and everything's my fault and everything's my fault 753895[/snapback] Whats the song called? Its All Right?
  21. MarlinsChik305 replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Your poster is falling..... 653384[/snapback] You saw that too?
  22. I just hope hes not done. 753266[/snapback] He isnt. Lowell has showed signs of getting off his slump. Hes going to come back. Especially with the series coming up.
  23. Conine showed no patience. He could have walked if he had not swung on balls. If he wasnt batting, we would have scored some runs. He was fooled by so many pitches today. But that error by Easley is what angered me..
  24. Come on Marlins. We want runs. We want a sweep!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.