Everything posted by MarlinsChik305
-
Geeks
It kind of reminds me of a video that Punkubi sent a link of.
- Appendicitus
-
Something's Gotta Give
I believe so too. The Marlins have a great team, theyre just having a slow start. Let the real games begin. Go Marlins! 733792[/snapback] Thanks Ms. Obvious, It doesn't take a whole lot of knowledge to see we are off to a slow start. Your intelligence is highly respected. BTW: The real games began on Tuesday. :plain 734020[/snapback] STFU. Nobody asked you to make a witty comment. I see another person with the same kind of response, and you have yet to comment about that. YOUR such an idiot. :plain
-
Friday's Game
I will be watching from home also, Im short on cash.
-
Will Cabs Be Benched Tonight?
I was surprised and dissapointed when he missed those 2 balls. One was an easy catch, the other not so easy. However, it is the beginning of the season, he may be a little rusty. I thought he was going to be on fire though, I guess itll take a bit longer for us to see those homers.
-
Terry Schiavo's death wasn't as peaceful
I dont agree with how she died, but shes dead. I hear someone tried to kill the husband?
-
my head hurts
Its probably some stupid slang. Well probably never figure it out unless we buy a phone card, call up a grenadian and as him wtf limin means.
-
Geometry sucks
How weird. I did that when I was in high school. Only we had to make a game, make rules, make some questions, and give answers.
- hey im new
-
Happy Birthday every1lovesme!
Have a great one!!
-
Marlins Trivia
Name 2 pitchers in Marlins history that have saved more than 40 games in one season.
-
Panoramic View of Opening Day
Nice pic. I was a bit higher, so of course I cant see myself. I wasnt even there yet...
-
Nationals' Series
Im hoping for the sweep, but I think itll be 2-3. Marlins, Nat, Marlins.
-
Something's Gotta Give
I believe so too. The Marlins have a great team, theyre just having a slow start. Let the real games begin. Go Marlins!
-
Rich Waltz
Bunch of whiners. Lay off him, hes the play-by-play man we have, deal with it.
-
my head hurts
Apparently the majority of them are liming. WTF is liming? The way they "talk" reminds me of the Irish.
-
Random Observations
I think itll take a while for Gonzo to improve. Right now were seeing nothing but fly balls and strike outs basically. JP isnt running as fast as he could, but he is determined and a hard worker. Hell be his normal self again. I think the addition of Leiter helped young pitchers and LoDuca has improved this year. I agree Enc is much improved than last year, were going to see a great year from him.Last nights lost was bad, but we got some great guys.
-
Burnett anxious to reunite with old pal
When I read the thread title, I thought this was going to be another thread about AJ wanting to sign with the Yankees and play with Pavano :plain. I'm glad I was wrong :thumbup . 732318[/snapback] I thought the same thing. Im pretty sure that's what he'd like.
-
New franchise record tonight!
So many double plays yesterdays game. 4 in the first four innings.....
-
Rich Waltz
People are right that there is something wrong with our announcing team.? But the problem is with Tommy Hutton.? The guy is idiot.? If you have any baseball knowledge, he has nothing of worth to add.? He is not funny or charming, and has the intellect of a retarded child.? For the most part, play-by-play guys are a dime a dozen; it is somewhat difficult to find a color man.? And in my mind, T Hutt just doesn't cut it.? If the color man is an ex-ballplayer, I want to hear about things that go on during the game with players and strategy that a fan doesn't know about.? A couple examples of people who do this are Joe Morgan and Al Leiter (from the 2003 NLCS).? What Al says as he breaks down an at-bat, you wouldn't know unless you played the game.? But Hutton, his analysis is worthless drivel.? Well... at least Jeff Brantley doesn't announce our games.? I lose all faith in the game...well humanity... when I listen to that guy. 732359[/snapback] If you think T-Hut has the intellect of a retarded child, I can't imagine what you think of Tim McCarver. Either way, saying Tommy is an idiot and adds nothing to the broadcast is just totally absurd and I can guarantee you that virtually all Marlins fans will disagree with you. 732369[/snapback] I agree. If anything, Tommy Hutton is the better play-by-play man. Stop whining, theyre what we have. Get used to it.
-
Rich Waltz
I think he's okay. Youre just so used to Lenny, nobody can take his place. But he didnt "suck". I dont favor him over Lenny, but that part of Marlins baseball is over.
-
Conine not happy to be out of lineup
I was happy when he came up to bat, even though he didnt do anything. Most people were, it was different not seeing Conine. Hell get his chances when some players get off days. Hell just have to be happy playing as a pinch hitter.
-
What Enc did, we might never see again.
Wow...Go Encarnacion! Hopefully we can see some more of that arm in future games.
-
I guess...
I missed it....tear...The parking was such a headache, and the walk over to the stadium was at least 5 minutes.
-
Did the opening day exceeded your expectations?
It was more than I expected. I got there kind of late, I missed the whole 1st inning, so I didnt hear the Pope moment of silence. I also missed the Grand Slam. I loved the game though. You cant ask more than that. Some guy was really getting on my nerves though, yelling out "Sea Bass sucks, his offense makes me cry late at night."