Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MarlinsChik305

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MarlinsChik305

  1. Thats awsome. Ive always liked Smoltz, he's a cool guy. Yesterday was not his day though.
  2. What is/was your favorite subject in school? History. If you could have one thing in your life right now what would it be? Cant be a person. Tickets to go to Honduras. What members on MB.com would your probably hang out with? Dono. People who are in school: When is your last day? Dono. When is your birthday? Month/Day/Year? 4 23 1986 Have you met anyone from MB.com? If so who? No. Do you like coffee? The one my auntie makes. Do you wear a watch? Yea. What is something that gets on your nerves? Posers. Do you have any pets? If so what kind and what are their names? Dogs.. Yuma and Lassie. When you get nervous do you talk alot? No, the opposite. What is your favorite/least favorite candy? Fav- Butterfingers. Least- Twix Name 3 positive qualities that you have? Nice, talkative, intelligence. Name 3 negative qualities that you have? Jelous, shy around new people, attitude. What are you looking forward to this week? Opening day Do you believe in Miracles? Has a miracle ever happened to you? Yeah. Yeah. Do you believe that things happen for a reason. Yes.
  3. Cockroaches and loosing loved ones.
  4. I thought it was pretty funny.
  5. I had the one you paste on your refigerator for last season. This year I dont have anything. 726350[/snapback] They give those out on Opening Day. 726422[/snapback] Give it out or sell it? I really liked those, they were so handy and easy to access. :thumbup
  6. I dont really like FIU too much. Its okay. Im going to Philadelphia to study after this.
  7. He had it last year, I think it was. In t.t you need to take 2 years of fine arts. I go to FIU but I graduated from T.T.
  8. Yea, hes really cool. Hes real nice. My sister had to help him in band.
  9. Oh, well Im not sure if she still goes to that school. I know she used too. Small world though about Ulises.
  10. She has brown hair, shes a really loud cuban. People called her Taty, I dont know if they still do.
  11. What the hell is "hml"? 726439[/snapback] Hialeah Miami Lakes High
  12. Oh cool. Do you happen to know a girl named Barby by any chance?
  13. Yea, were probably talking about the same dude. My sister had band with him. She goes to that school too?
  14. Does/did he have/had a serious relationship with some girl? The guy I knew had wavy/curly hair, was skinny, kind of tall, and good looking.
  15. I might know who youre talking about. Then again, theres many ulises that left T.T.
  16. I wish we did that kind of stuff when i was in high school. 726258[/snapback] Im not sure if all high schools are doing it though. Thats why im asking. They made some lame excuse that theyre going to "educate students on math and how it relates to baseball". :thumbup 726262[/snapback] I go to hml and i'm not doing it but maybe the ap kid's are doing it who knows..Hope ur sis has fun,what school does she go to? 726299[/snapback] Turner Tech. Perhaps you can get your school to do the same. T.T. lets the students do hardly anything. If they can, you guys can probably too. 726343[/snapback] My friend came from t.t to hml like in the second semester..Hml has gotten really strict this year,we don't even have early release anymore 726377[/snapback] Wow, that sucks. Theyre thinking of taking early release out too....btw, whos your friend? 726419[/snapback] His name's ulises 726421[/snapback] Does he have black hair?
  17. Hmm, I was hoping one of them made it. Oh well....well have to live with Lenny.....
  18. I wish we did that kind of stuff when i was in high school. 726258[/snapback] Im not sure if all high schools are doing it though. Thats why im asking. They made some lame excuse that theyre going to "educate students on math and how it relates to baseball". :thumbup 726262[/snapback] I go to hml and i'm not doing it but maybe the ap kid's are doing it who knows..Hope ur sis has fun,what school does she go to? 726299[/snapback] Turner Tech. Perhaps you can get your school to do the same. T.T. lets the students do hardly anything. If they can, you guys can probably too. 726343[/snapback] My friend came from t.t to hml like in the second semester..Hml has gotten really strict this year,we don't even have early release anymore 726377[/snapback] Wow, that sucks. Theyre thinking of taking early release out too....btw, whos your friend?
  19. I had the one you paste on your refigerator for last season. This year I dont have anything.
  20. I like it. Its like a 2 for 1 deal. Nice!
  21. I wish we did that kind of stuff when i was in high school. 726258[/snapback] Im not sure if all high schools are doing it though. Thats why im asking. They made some lame excuse that theyre going to "educate students on math and how it relates to baseball". :thumbup 726262[/snapback] I go to hml and i'm not doing it but maybe the ap kid's are doing it who knows..Hope ur sis has fun,what school does she go to? 726299[/snapback] Turner Tech. Perhaps you can get your school to do the same. T.T. lets the students do hardly anything. If they can, you guys can probably too.
  22. MarlinsChik305 replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    Thats great. Miguel is getting big. Plus, with the year hell have, I wouldnt be surprised if hes one of the top two.
  23. Bummer. Theyll have their days. I kind of wanted to see Willingham around. It sucks that Harris is still around, Im sick of those weak hits hes always doing that cost us an out. Oh well.
  24. Wow, the Marlins are getting recognition. So different from 2003. It is a different team. I hope theyre right, that would be fantastic. 2003 all over again.
  25. I can see Mike Lowell being a jerk.? I've heard great things about Miguelito and Dontrelle, though, which is nice. 725966[/snapback] Mike Lowell is like the greatest guy ever. I doubt you'll find one person on here who's ever had an unpleasant experience with him. 726264[/snapback] I met Mikey. Hes really nice. If he wasnt, he was probably having a bad day, which is likely.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.