Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MarlinsChik305

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MarlinsChik305

  1. What did he do?
  2. LOL

    MarlinsChik305 replied to Accord's topic in Off-Topic
    Exact IMMEDIATE thoughts that went through my mind: 1. Season is down the drain. 2. We got way too overconfident. 3. Poor AJ. 722353[/snapback] That actually made me laugh. :plain
  3. It sky rocketed on Oct. 2003. I wonder why?
  4. Nice work! I like that attitude.
  5. Thats pretty cool. Not that I use it much. Tear....
  6. That was a good one! How embarassing.
  7. I like that article. Baseball has changed from what it once was. You can thank all these cheaters for that.
  8. Steroids. Youre harming yourself and being untruthful. Sooner or later the word gets out (see:Barry Bonds) and you have some explaining to do. Betting is bad but its an "okay, shame on you, but moving on..." Steroids has its side effects, social or physical.
  9. Gosh. I hope hes there for Opening day. Not good. Its not the same feeling w/o him starting the line up. I hope this is a speedier process. We can do ok without him, but sooner or later were going to need him. Poor JP, this must be hard on him.
  10. Chocolate glazed. That was a very hard decision, Im a doughnut girl. 722910[/snapback] Doughnut Girls!! :thumbup 722913[/snapback] Yeap! :thumbup
  11. Do you prefer Cheer, Tide, FaB, Wisk? Tide Write a small poem using a MarlinsBaseball.com Message Board Screen name... Marlinschik is my screename please dont use that name in vain :confused ive been a member since last year (Sorta) so yeah, dont have any fears. :banghead What female celebrity, who's supposed to be so great, can't you stand!!?? Lil Kim Do you think that plaid pants will become all the rage!, in the near future...? and would you wear them...lets say lime green, and red stripes, comfy material!! Oh I hope not! And no way, I wont follow the crowd blindly. As rude and nasty as people can be, it's still feels good to perform a random act of kindness! What kind act do you try to do often? Forget how rude they are.(that is so hard). Really, if they need a favor Ill do it. Other than that, nothing. On the shyness with the opposit sex scale, what do you rate, 1-10? 8 What personality characteristic in the opposite sex, could you LEAST tolerate? Lazyness, Workaholic, Fast-paced high-energy, Easy-going, initial shyness at first, competiveness, Old Fashoined values, Liberal values, Worrywort, and i can't think of the word, but, the opposite of humble? someone who is very confident and thinks they're great... Lazy, and the word is conceited. I hate that! Your favorite '80s TV sitcom character? Dont have one. What is your second favorite message board, after this one!? Umm I dont think I have one? Would you sit through an Elvis movie? Do you have a favorite? Im not a fan of the King.
  12. Thats one pretty dog.
  13. What is your favorite Steakhouse? Not too into steaks but the best restaurant is outback. Favorite Chinese entree? I usually dont get entrees, but I like the chicken thingies. Are you a member of a gym, if you are, how often do you go? About 2 times a week, if Im lucky. Have you ever tried getting out of your car accidentally with your seatbelt still on? Nope. Have you ever experienced a Tornado? Earthquake? Nope. Thank God. Describe your computers background at the moment... Marlins 2003 World Championship huddle. If you had to spend a month with someone on Marlinsbaseball.com, who would it be and why? I dont know. Have you ever been walked in on while you were on the toilet by someone other than a family member? No way! How embarassing. Have you ever watched a Home Shopping Network kitchen appliance marathon? Why would I? Whats the craziest thing you've ever dressed up as for Halloween (or any other event that requires a costume)? My constumes are pretty lame...probably a clown in third grade. Where is your dream vacation spot thats inside the continental U.S.? Honduras... What type of car do you drive? Celica. If you play an organized team sport (or have in the past)...Which Sport? What position? Softball...short stop. You've been given a $10,000 gift certificate to only one store of your choice, where do you choose to spend it? Ecko Red Store. What book are you reading right now? Uncle Toms Cabin. Marlins season tickets or Heat season tickets? Marlins. The Most underrated player in any professional sport is_____________.
  14. Chocolate glazed. That was a very hard decision, Im a doughnut girl.
  15. Easter used to be about God and going to church, but for the most part, its about egg hunts and bunnies. Darn long ears are taking over the holiday.
  16. Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, f***in' ass off. He's a tight-ass. He's a sadist. He's an absentee landlord. Worship that? Never. 722008[/snapback] Umm, was that supposed to be funny? Thats a sin, joke or not. Shame on you. :thumbdown
  17. Welcome back, dude. Been there, it sucks.
  18. I bet hes waaay better at basketball than baseball. 721991[/snapback] No way :o 721993[/snapback] Obviously, thats just me stating the obvious.
  19. I bet hes waaay better at basketball than baseball. Good thing too. The heat wouldnt be what they are. I wonder how hed do as a Marlin. Hed be benched half the time for fighting.
  20. Haha! Ive never heard that before.
  21. MarlinsChik305 replied to Accord's topic in Off-Topic
    Its cool to have an inside look to the baseball world, majors or not. Id love to see him continue it.
  22. This is spring training.? As soon as Mota starts to blow games in the regular season, I will be concerned.? Otherwise, I am not going to worry about it. 721351[/snapback] i was concerned when he was blowing games last year. i'm concerned now. 721354[/snapback] Same here. 721529[/snapback] Same here also. I didnt feel safe last year when Mota was on the mound. If he keeps blowing games, Im going to be upset. I miss Benitez.
  23. I saw 2-3. He doesnt have as many at bats as the other players. Im not expecting much.
  24. Lowell is great. He may not be the best defensive/offensive player, but he has what it takes to be a great leader.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.