March 28, 200521 yr If you could only pick one! This is tough! :o I am a big fan of the Donut! ...it's in the genes :thumbup Krispy Cream Poll coming soon....
March 28, 200521 yr Author DAMN YOU FOR THIS THREAD!!!! I want glazed donuts now.... 722824[/snapback] :lol :lol I'm a chocolate glazed guy with jelly close behind Admin!!!
March 28, 200521 yr Author Munchkins are really good too. 722831[/snapback] :thumbup Si! lets you have a bite of each!! can't beat that!
March 28, 200521 yr Author Choc. Glazed 722893[/snapback] :lol :lol I like your picture! I would love to see that new movie that's either out or coming with Drew berrymore and the SNL guy!! That looks like my kind of movie!! -the last movie i saw out was......Elf
March 28, 200521 yr Author Chocolate glazed. That was a very hard decision, Im a doughnut girl. 722910[/snapback] Doughnut Girls!! :thumbup
March 28, 200521 yr I said choc. glaze. But enteman's makes milk choc. donuts.... those are the best thing eeeeeeever!!!
March 29, 200521 yr Chocolate glazed. That was a very hard decision, Im a doughnut girl. 722910[/snapback] Doughnut Girls!! :thumbup 722913[/snapback] Yeap! :thumbup
March 29, 200521 yr Barbarian creme or something like it lol,it's similar to boston cream,just with powder if i remember correctly
March 29, 200521 yr Barbarian creme or something like it 723016[/snapback] :lol :lol this guy's cream?
March 29, 200521 yr Barbarian creme or something like it lol,it's similar to boston cream,just with powder if i remember correctly 723016[/snapback] :lol It's Bavarian Kreme...and that is THE best.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.