Everything posted by MarlinsChik305
-
Beckett ready to break out
I can feel this year is going to be Becketts year.
-
When should I start worrying about JP?
Perhaps he is just making sure. He wants to start the season healthy and theyre giving the injury time. I do find it kind of odd and Im kind of worried. Ive never seen JP out for so long. I feel bad for him, this must be killing him.
-
Big Game Starting Pitcher
Beckett. Hes been there before, and hes proved he can perform well. He performed better than well, and if he can do it once, he can do it again. Its pretty obvious who would take the game.
-
Be back on...
I've never been to New York 718490[/snapback] I havent either. :thumbdown I might go this summer if my brother in law takes us. :thumbup
-
Scariest moment of my life
Wow, Im glad youre okay. Most of the time they dont catch the person.
-
Greatest picture EVER
I like it! I can kinda feel the emotion.
-
Delgado NL MVP?
Even if he doesnt make MVP, were lucky to have him. I hope he wins though. Either him or Miguel Cabrera.
-
USA TODAY SPORTS WEEKLY features Delgado on cover
Thanks for the info. Im going to subscribe then.
-
sex offenders search
That sucks. Id like to know if a child molester is living by me. Oh well. 718206[/snapback] Well...um there's a thread with a website in it where you can find all the child molesters in your area. 718288[/snapback] Im not actually talking about me. Im talking about people without computers. They wont be able to check it out, and see that Mr.Robinson is a child molester.
-
sex offenders search
That sucks. Id like to know if a child molester is living by me. Oh well.
-
sex offenders search
You obviously dont know what Im talking about. I hear the police are making it a policy for sex offenders to wear those shirts, so neighbors know what kind of people live around them.
-
sex offenders search
I wonder....Do they have to wear those shirts that say "Im a sex offender"? I heard something about that a while ago..
-
Marlins Artwork
i made this after 03... 718033[/snapback] Nice. :thumbup It has the ocean feel to it.
-
Cabrera WILL NOT be moved to right...
Thats good. He doesnt feel comfortable in right field. Id hate to see him there because he does poorly. All the angles and whatnot. I doubt it would have happened anyways. No one would move Cabs to right regardless. He sucks there.
-
USA TODAY SPORTS WEEKLY features Delgado on cover
Is the magazine good? Im thinking of subscribing....
-
Small, cute dogs for Sale or Free
Thanks guys I'll check the shelters durring my spring break. And Laz no I haven't Where have you been? 716362[/snapback] Everywhere,When i see you again do i call you ang or what? 716438[/snapback] Sure ^_^ I know you cut your hair but I'm sure I'll know it's you lol Are you on the baseball team? I want to come watch them after break. 717803[/snapback] I can't play until next year,there's this rule that people that transffer from another school can't play for a year and i transferred from hialeah high so i have to wait until next year to play,i've already started working out for next season So you'll see me there next year! :thumbup 717907[/snapback] My friend goes to Hialeah High. I hear its 90% cubans.
-
St. Louis
I hear the arch is beautiful.
-
After many requests its finally here!
Wow...alot of questions. Last person you argued with? Probably my sister.. Last time you cried, why? My dog died. What are some of your pet peeves? Immature people, open doors... Favorite sport to play? Baseball! Favorite sport to watch? Baseball! Or basketball I guess.. What's the weather like where you are?Very sunny, its Miami. Are you a jealous person? At times, Im very jelous. Do you like your name? I love my name. Are you shy? Sometimes. What?s something you and your parents really disagree on? Boyfriends.Out of state colleges... Do you have any siblings? If so what are their names?Yes. Mauro, Keyla, Martha, Marcela. Do you/have you had braces? No, never needed them. What was/is your high school mascot?The Eaglez. What are your nicknames? Maye, Twin. If you could change any part of your appearance,what would it be. I wouldnt. If I HAD to, probably my nose. What is your all time favourite quote. Dude! Are you confident when getting up and speaking in front of a crowd. Yeah. Where is your favorite vacation spot? Honduras. Bahamas is also beautiful. What are your bad habits? Leaving the comb everywhere, saying "dude". How many times did you fail your drivers test? None. What CD is in your player right this second. A Reggaeton mix. What foods do you dislike? Soup, fish. Do you have a digital camera? Not yet. Are you a picky person? Very. What brand of jeans do you mostly wear? Ecko, Enyce, Michiko(i think thats how you spell it), and U.S Tops. What are 2 things you are looking forward to this summer (May-Sept). Sleeping! Getting a job, and volunteering at an animal clinic. Are you going anywhere this summer? If so where? (May-Sept) Im going to Honduras on Dec. Might go in May.
-
Question..
LFO? :plain 717704[/snapback] Lyte Funky Ones
-
Ryan Jorgensen's Spring Training Journal - 3/21
Good journal, again Jorgy. Ill play you in pluck...I havent watched CSI in the longest. Its pretty good though. Keep it up Jorg.
- Important Question
-
sex offenders search
OMG? :o ? One of these dudes lives on the next street......? :confused ? :shifty 716602[/snapback] 716604[/snapback] LMAO.
-
Question..
I wish for you on a fallin' star,wonderin' where you are,do I ever cross your mind,In the warm sunshine,she's from the city of angels,like Betty Davis,James Dean,and Gable....I used to be a fan. Theyre not half bad.
-
Marlins Artwork
Here's some good ones from 2003: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/marlins/conte.../wallpaper.html http://www.palmbeachpost.com/marlins/conte...wallpaper2.html http://www.palmbeachpost.com/marlins/conte...wallpaper3.html 717792[/snapback] I love those. I have the pic of the hudle after they won the W.S. :thumbup
-
Who should be the Marlins' Backup Catcher?
I think the one who is likely to get it is Treanor, though Id rather that Jorg be given the chance, when hes ready.