Everything posted by MarlinsChik305
- I'm off to...
-
pics from jupiter game 3/18
Duck Duck Goose. Haha! :kewlpics
-
Catcher most likely to get the 2nd backup position
I wish it was Jorgy, but most likely, if neccessary, itll be Willingham
-
Captain Lowell?
He has my vote. He represents the team well, and stands for the good things they represent. He could have left the team but stayed. That shows his great character. :arms
-
Miguel Cabrera Sighting
marlinschik... cabrera looks awful small in that pic in ur sig compared to him nowadays... he's my favorite marlin but i hope he's not on steroids... i figure at his age he can still gain weight like that? does anyone else worry about cabrera and roids... ? just wondering. 714464[/snapback] Cabrera is kust filling out, which is completely expected from an athlete in the early 20's. 714732[/snapback] Exactly...my brother just turned 17 and is not too overly tall but is pretty broad shouldered and quite built,just solid....I can't imagine how much bigger he can get,but he will keep growing until his 20's like PB said.Cabrera is young. 714920[/snapback] Yes, I know he got bigger, but hes not capable of such a thing. Hes too down to earth to eve n condider that. Besides, hed be much bigger if he did take those. Hes just getting buff, in an article I read that he was doing that during the off season. Cabrera is a growing boy. :thumbup
-
Play's Pics
Wow...stalker. Anyways, nice pics!
-
Pierre Out Until Friday
Wow, Im glad hes getting a break so he can heal. I bet this is hard for JP, being such a dedicated guy.
-
Save Toby!!!!!!!!!
:blink: wtf? Talk about waste of space.
-
Important Question
There are numerous subforums not dealing with the Marlins. They probably just paid a visit, and got hooked.
-
Most Quiet Day of Week
Tuesday...the most ignored day of the week. That is my least fav. day, i believe it is the quietest.
-
Small, cute dogs for Sale or Free
Go to an animal shelter. She can save an animal that would otherwise be put down. Plus it's free minus whatever taxes for shots there are. 714269[/snapback] Thats always the best solution if you want a dog. Theres alot of poor dogs there that need homes. Ive adopted and its worth it.
-
FYI - Season Tix contest from Y-100
They were giving out tix just the other day. Giving out Opening Week tix, but from the 6-10, i think.
-
Guys i need your opinion on 2003 team
Pudge. Tho hes a greedy bastard, he was waay more valuable. He was a monster and contributed greatly. Currently, Pierre is the hardest working.
-
Miguel Cabrera Sighting
Who was he with?
-
Marlins rubber wristbands
does anybody know if i can buy those at any store?? Cause as much as i would like to help the charity, that shipping is too much. 714200[/snapback] You'd think that they would be sold at Marlins en Miami. 714236[/snapback] Maybe in a while, Marlins en Miami will sell them. Thats what Im waiting for...
-
Be back on...
Good Luck! I hope you have a great trip and a safe trip back!
-
I'd like your prayers
Thats horrible. He died without his family nearby. My prayers go out to them. 713155[/snapback] Does it matter where his family was at the time? The fact is he died, even if they were there it wouldn't have made a difference. 713174[/snapback] stfu. im getting sick of you tracking my posts and replying to them. Dont you have some beter things to do? Like,say, clean your room? The point is, dying witthout anyone you love nearby is different than dying in a hospital room with all the people you love with you. Get that through your head. If you actually think it makes no difference, you have the IQ of a serious hobo. :banghead
-
Lefty Or Righty
Lefty. We rock. 713145[/snapback] Or so you think. 713187[/snapback] Or so I know.
-
Words Women Use
Most of this is true. Especially the loud sigh and the "fine".
-
The "Dear John" letter
Haha. Nice way of revenge.
-
I'd like your prayers
Thats horrible. He died without his family nearby. My prayers go out to them.
-
The Beer-O-Meter
Not much of a drinker. I almost always get headaches, even if its one.
- Lefty Or Righty
-
Happy St Patricks Day...
Haha....I think this "holiday" is stupid. I love Ireland, though. I hope to go there someday. Its beautiful from what i hear.
-
The most disturbing news item of the day
WTF?! what has the world come down to? I cant believe this absurdity...Willis musta been hott when he was younger though...