Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lefty Or Righty

Featured Replies

I switch hit

Im a lefty...us lefties are special.

712456[/snapback]

Yeah, but you guys die faster :plain

 

 

I'm a righty.

im a proud lefty.

 

 

im also concerned about juanky's claim to switch hit.

  • Author

Im a lefty...us lefties are special.

712456[/snapback]

Yeah, but you guys die faster :p

 

 

I'm a righty.

712462[/snapback]

 

 

we do?

Im a lefty...us lefties are special.

712456[/snapback]

Yeah, but you guys die faster :p

 

 

I'm a righty.

712462[/snapback]

 

 

wtf?

  • Author

im talking about when u were born did u use ur left or right. not batting stance or things like that

Im a lefty...us lefties are special.

712456[/snapback]

Yeah, but you guys die faster :p

 

 

I'm a righty.

712462[/snapback]

 

 

we do?

712465[/snapback]

Yeah. Supposedly righty's live on average 9 years longer than lefties.

  • Author

Im a lefty...us lefties are special.

712456[/snapback]

Yeah, but you guys die faster :p

 

 

I'm a righty.

712462[/snapback]

 

 

we do?

712465[/snapback]

Yeah. Supposedly righty's live on average 9 years longer than lefties.

712470[/snapback]

 

great just freakin great :banghead

Lefties make better lovers.

 

:wub:

712471[/snapback]

 

 

the man speaks the truth, we are.

  • Author

I switch hit

712459[/snapback]

:plain

712486[/snapback]

 

 

lol yeah that was the weird answer.

This is a baffling topic.

712584[/snapback]

 

You know that saying "Get out of Dodge?"

 

You being Dodge gives a whole new meaning to that.

I switch hit

712459[/snapback]

 

Way to Dodge the question.

712601[/snapback]

 

Oh Admin you are too funny. :plain

 

You would know from experience I am sure. :plain

 

 

Admin = t3h pun master

Lefty

 

And I believe the stat is that lefties average 7 years shorter on their life than do righties.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.