Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I got a haircut

Featured Replies

You can't really tell, because of the wayt it's pulled back, but the length is down to the bottom of my nose and the sides and back are shaved off. I only kept the top. Also trimmed my goatee from three inches down to one.

do you dye your hair black?

 

GOTHIC

653370[/snapback]

 

No, I do not dye my hair.

Your poster is falling.....

653384[/snapback]

 

that's two laughs you gave me.

 

i'd find the applause emoticon but i'm lazy.

Your poster is falling.....

653384[/snapback]

 

 

Best Comment Yet. BTW. I fixed it.

 

 

It looks like you are in one of those middle school mobile classrooms.

653475[/snapback]

 

 

Nah, it's an appartment building. I just have the windows open.

You can't really tell, because of the wayt it's pulled back, but the length is down to the bottom of my nose and the sides and back are shaved off. I only kept the top. Also trimmed my goatee from three inches down to one.

653368[/snapback]

wow, thats pretty much what i expected you to look like after your, umm, "fascinating" comments and pictures...

  • 3 months later...

You can't really tell, because of the wayt it's pulled back, but the length is down to the bottom of my nose and the sides and back are shaved off. I only kept the top. Also trimmed my goatee from three inches down to one.

653368[/snapback]

 

I just got another one. That pic was taken in January. This morning my hair was down to my lips. Here is me now.

Needs more cumstain

753914[/snapback]

 

*sigh* Hold on. lol, just kidding.

You can't really tell, because of the wayt it's pulled back, but the length is down to the bottom of my nose and the sides and back are shaved off. I only kept the top. Also trimmed my goatee from three inches down to one.

653368[/snapback]

 

I just got another one. That pic was taken in January. This morning my hair was down to my lips. Here is me now.

 

 

753775[/snapback]

 

 

 

you need some chair shots.

Black hair > Blonde hair

I just wish I had gotten my cam working again before my hair cut, then you'd see how long it really was. Funny thing is, I downloaded some files that would let my use my Eye Toy as a webcam and that has better picture quality than the actual webcam.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.