Significant Moment In Your Life

MarlinsChik305

In composition class, we had an assignment like this. we were all mature enough to discuss it, lets see if yall can be too. :shifty Name a significant moment in your life and why. :thumbup

Easy: When I got into UNC. something i had wanted forever, and i had been told by everybody that i'd need a miracle to get in. Finding out i got in was the most shocking/significant moment of my short life

When my parents still unresolved divorce started going and I started learning things I didn't know before. It's helped me learn, among other things, that at the end of the day you're alone in the world and you have to fend for yourself.

In composition class, we had an assignment like this. we were all mature enough to discuss it, lets see if yall can be too. :shifty Name a significant moment in your life and why. :thumbup

Easy: When I got into UNC. something i had wanted forever, and i had been told by everybody that i'd need a miracle to get in. Finding out i got in was the most shocking/significant moment of my short life

Wow, I have the same exact story, including the miracle part..

But I didn't get in.

Wow, I have the same exact story, including the miracle part..

But I didn't get in.

Yeah, me too.... :confused

Hurricane Andrew. I lived in Cutler Ridge during Hurricane Andrew and my house was completely destroyed. Seeing and feeling the raw, immense power that mother nature has and seeing block after block after block of destroyed homes and trees and turned over cars at the age of 10 going on 11 was beyond comprehension. I didnt realize every possesion you had could be taken from you in an instance. It has helped me in becoming less "needy" towards material objects.

I'm not sure if this is for positive moments only, but when my brother passed away. That was a very significant moment in my life for unfortunately obvious reasons. I have a new outlook on life and everyday I think about him and wish he was still here.

And when I earn the title of United States Marine.will be the proudest moment of my life.