March 14, 200818 yr ... *grumble* ... I can't actually say how angry that makes me, I've tried three different ways and nothing...
March 14, 200818 yr Author First of all, I would never give my 15 year old daughter a car like that. Second, I would have smacked her right in front of her friends and the cameras if she threw that little tantrum with me.
March 14, 200818 yr It's really really hard to believe that anyone is THAT spoiled, though. Odds are it's an act. It's all about ratings
March 14, 200818 yr First of all, I would never give my 15 year old daughter a car like that. Second, I would have smacked her right in front of her friends and the cameras if she threw that little tantrum with me. Smacking is awfully generous
March 14, 200818 yr Author It's really really hard to believe that anyone is THAT spoiled, though. Odds are it's an act. It's all about ratings http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcxINAhuG1k
March 14, 200818 yr Poor girl. A Lexus is just a glorified Toyota. Those parents should be ashamed, smack them.
March 14, 200818 yr Personally I would have smacked the mother first and given the keys to the car to the first homeless person I could find. You must be an absolute air head to give your 15 year old a brand new Lexus.
March 14, 200818 yr Why would you give if to a homeless person? they would probably trade it for a bottle of vodka.
March 14, 200818 yr Why would you give if to a homeless person? they would probably trade it for a bottle of vodka. That's some damn good vodka! Hell, I'd trade it in -- for a lightly used toyota and a bottle of the finest vodka!
March 15, 200818 yr You know, I remember earning my first car. That thing always needed repairs, but I loved it. Stupid bitch needs to shut the f*** up. She has aboslutely no right to complain whatsoever.
March 16, 200818 yr I see tons of kids just like this every day at my work. These kids are so spolied it's not funny. I witnessed this in the office last year. Mom walks in with McDonalds for her kid's lunch. The kid gets called to the office to pick it up and when the kid opens the bag he shouts, "You're stupid! I told you to bring me a Regular Quarter Pounder-not one with cheese. How the f*** am I supposed to eat this?" This is from a 4th grader. And the pitiful part is, the mom just stood there. But these kind of kids don't happen overnight. No mistake here- they are bred to be spoiled. These kids don't know how to wipe their own tuchases and they don't know what it means to be grateful for something. I've seen kindergarten kids say, (to the teacher when handed a piece of candy for a reward) "EEWWW- I don't like this kind- can't I have yours?" These kids are spoiled from the get-go and I blame the parents. The parents give in to the kid's every whim because they are too emotionall crippled to actually deal with sitting down and talking to them or interacting with them as a family. The parents believe they can 'buy' their kids love and respect. All they are doing is producing a generation of arrogant and self-absorbed people.
March 17, 200818 yr Def. the mother, she raised that spoiled brat! If that was my kid, I would have smacked her with a chancleta! . . . . Im just kidding.
March 20, 200818 yr I didn't watch the video because I don't have speakers on this computer but from everyone's posts it reminds me of one of my ex-friends. Her stepdad bought a brand new car worth $21k for her 17th birthday.. by her 20th she was thinking about asking her Grandmother for a new car. Unbelieveable the way some people are.
March 27, 200818 yr sh*t, i'd take the car and run her over with it... then go for the mom. Funny thing is that MTV glorifies sh*t like this. It sickens me.
March 28, 200818 yr that was awesome :lol did she not want THAT car or did she not want the car given to her that day?
March 28, 200818 yr Author that was awesome :lol did she not want THAT car or did she not want the car given to her that day? Both. First, her tantrum was because she didn't want it that day. Then, she mentioned that wasn't the car she wanted anyway.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.