Everything posted by MarlinsChik305
-
Top 25 Marlins Moments of All Time
Awsome. Cant disagree.they r going to have the top 5.
-
hot damn!
thats half the reason why the marlins are doing so well
-
Just off my glove!!!
Guys, just go to the bullpen after the game...they give out balls a lot...its not that hard. 540950[/snapback] It's not the same. 540970[/snapback] I know...but atleast you will be getting a baseball. It's much better to get a baseball by catching one... I have a lot of baseballs...some I got from players giving them to me and some I caught...the ones I caught I like better... 541037[/snapback] you just go to the bullpen and they give you a ball?
-
Funny things from the Wed & Thu's game
I would love to be THAT close to Miggy.? 540539[/snapback] ...Go to the Cabrera signing on September 18th then. 541192[/snapback] thanx for telling me. I was asking around when that was going on, but no one knew.
-
Saturday game cancelled as well
This can be a good thing. If it gets rescheduled after the series, the Marlins will play like magic. plus they can get some extra practice and will come bak full of power.the hurricane sucks tho.
-
Are the starters going to be changed with days off
thatd b sweet. but either way, the Marlins got this.
-
Yo, Cubs
Awsome. The Marlins can take care of that. Go Fish!
-
Cubs series
the cubs playin the marlins is the worst news the cubs have gotten. :notworthy
-
Fish feelin wild
Fear the Fish.... Go Marlins!
-
Beware the Fish
yup, the Marlins are in the building. they rock
-
New Stadium
Theres alot of space in N.E, about 29 st. they just demolished a building i think, and they were talking about a mall but they arent sure. i personally think it would be better as the Marlin stadium. Its very spacious, enough for parking and a stadium.As for a name, i think they should go basic and name it Marlin Stadium.
-
I'm not giving up, what about you?
its pretty pathetic when someone needs to start a "do you believe" thread about the Marlins on a f***in Marlins fansite most of you dont deserve this team 532724[/snapback] u too hostile to even know about the Marlins. 539325[/snapback] what are you talking about? lay off the pipe 539382[/snapback] Y dont u try to make me. u cant reply to the thread if thats what youre going to say. Admin said it himself, if u didnt read it. i only replied to tell you that. thank you come again.
-
Yankees=Owned
I HATE THE YANKEES. THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!
-
Yankees=Owned
embarasing. loved to have been there. got SHUTOUT. :lol
-
Barry Bonds
Won #1 in Best Athlete Without A Ring. Gotta admit it, hes good. but doesnt stop me from not liking him. :thumbdown
-
Lack of Support
Ive noticed many fans rag on a Marlins player when they have a bad game day or dont play up to their full potential. Its bound to happen, they cant play fantastic every day. Many fans dont realize that and change their opinion over 1 game alone. Thats not cool, you should support them no matter what. They need it most when they dont have a good day. The boos arent gonna help none.The Marlins are my fav. team, and win or loose im behind them no matter what. Im proud of them nonetheless.
-
Moron....
Hes a loser. Thats what happens when a man forgets what its like to have a girl like him. Its a mental case.
-
Mckeon to keep Easley in?
Theres no other like Luis. He should rest up so hes top notch when hes back but after that, he should be back in 2nd. Easley and Conine can rotate that position, but the 0F should b kept as it is.
-
Funny things from the Wed & Thu's game
I would love to be THAT close to Miggy.
-
Problems with Atlanta this season
Ok, we dont have Penny. But we have fantastic pitchers, and I believe they can do it. They just gotta practice and stay focused. If they stay confident, we got this.
-
Marlins Notebook
Unfair. I want to go to one of their games, to see the Marlins kick some serious booty.
-
Just off my glove!!!
Wow, sucks for you. But there will be other games, and the odds that another ball will come toward u are good. Good luck!
-
I'm not giving up, what about you?
Flubs gonna lose Pads gonna lose it looks like. 3 games back babii! 535599[/snapback] Good times! Feels good when you didn't give up on the team, eh boys? 535603[/snapback] a hem, there are girls who support the Marlins, and I am one of them.
-
I'm not giving up, what about you?
its pretty pathetic when someone needs to start a "do you believe" thread about the Marlins on a f***in Marlins fansite most of you dont deserve this team 532724[/snapback] anyone can do WHATEVER they want. u too hostile to even know about the Marlins. whoever says they belive deserves to b a Marlins fan.
-
I'm not giving up, what about you?
Ive already replied in this, but it wont kill to reply again. were now 2.5 games from th cubs, and we doing as good as last yr. i believe we can, if they keep it up. im really proud of them and theyve been great this year. ive seen their ups and downs so no matter what, im behind them 100%. Go Marlins!