Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

IknowFeloRamirezIRL

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IknowFeloRamirezIRL

  1. RALLY MOON LANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  2. CHA-CHA-CHAAAAAAANGE!
  3. it just means incarnation, whats so beautiful about that? lol
  4. Glavine had Lowell off-balance huh? He's been off-balance this whole season :mad
  5. Beltran at third on wild throw from duca if anyones reading this.
  6. Stop talking and sit down Cameron. You got :owned
  7. Man, Wtf ? Was Floyd playing SS right there? Geez.
  8. See? I told you guys. Fabio hooked us up with a ball-game! PLAY-BALL!
  9. DO NOT WORRY!!! FABIO HAS COME TO TAKE BAD WEATHER AWAY!!! THE RAIN CANNOT STAND THE POWER OF FABIO!!!
  10. What the heck would I do with $10 million? 300K is plenty! I swear to you right now... if I were a good baseball player and the Braves offered me $10 million for 3 years and the Marlins offered me 100 K for 1 year, I would go to the Marlins. 835206[/snapback] What if they offered you $6.15/hour :wacko 835212[/snapback] LMAO. Make it $8/hour and you got yourself a deal. :thumbup 835218[/snapback] OK, you drive a hard bargain. B U T, NO HEALTH INSURANCE, AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :skippy :skippy :skippy :skippy
  11. What the heck would I do with $10 million? 300K is plenty! I swear to you right now... if I were a good baseball player and the Braves offered me $10 million for 3 years and the Marlins offered me 100 K for 1 year, I would go to the Marlins. 835206[/snapback] What if they offered you $6.15/hour :wacko
  12. Please listen to this relaxing bit, while reading this ridiculous thread. Thank you. Riedling Rainbow Themesong
  13. nice one felo but I think you should give him the Jordie mask from star trek 835137[/snapback] Per request of Fishfan79: Its called a "V.I.S.O.R." (Visual Instrument and Sensory Organ Replacement) btw, not a mask!!! :geek :super
  14. Courtesy of Mark3611:
  15. Yanks will *NEVER* give up Matsui, he makes Steinbrenner their entire payroll in Cash over in Japan. He's the Yankees cash cow, no WAY he gets traded.
  16. Erm does anyone remember that game we had against the Cubs earlier this year? The one we scored lie 10000000000 runs ?? Yeah, we lit up Borowski preeeeeeeeeetty bad, the guy is like a meatball factory :o
  17. RALLY CARL LEWIS BRINGS US THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. RING THAT BELL, BELL-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET US THE W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. 2 outfielders w/ an empty RF > Sosa Not by much though :confused 834802[/snapback] What do you have against Sosa? He's not that bad a player he has about 600 career homeruns. 834809[/snapback] Ehh... Where to start? Corked bat, steroids, pulled muscle while sneezing... LAST 7 DAYS G AB R H HR RBI BB SO BA OBP SLG OPS 5 19 0 1 0 0 2 4 .053 .143 .053 .195 Add real shoddy defense and 37 years old w/ a 18 million price tag. Sounds like Mo Vaughn to me.
  20. 2 outfielders w/ an empty RF > Sosa Not by much though :confused
  21. Sosa is a no name. He's DONE. hes like 0-234,000 this season :thumbdown
  22. ... A.J. Burnett, a free agent-in-waiting who's been the subject of recent trade rumors, met with Marlins owner Jeffrey Loria on the field during the delay. Team president David Samson said the conversation was about whether Burnett wanted to be flown early to New York, where he's scheduled to face the Mets on Friday. From the ESPN article. 834709[/snapback] Probably so he can work out his extension with the yankees and still feel relaxed enough to pitch one last time for the teal and black 834726[/snapback] Does everything you have to say be a negative about the team? Seriously, dood, stop it. 834748[/snapback] Its only negative depending on which side of the fence your on........... Seriously, I was only was only making a joke and if you took offense then maybe its time to change your rag and go nite nite................... 834754[/snapback] Sarcasm is not appreciated on a night of a win. Just thought I'd let you know that. :thumbup 834755[/snapback] No sarcasm intended and on a personal note you have no clue how positive I am about this team. What gives you the right to judge someone like that. Just b/c we have different viewpoints on AJ doesnt mean I like or dislike the team anymore or less than you. Just b/c I think getting rid of AJ is going to help this team doesnt make me wrong or right. I can only assume that you want us to keep him but that doesnt make you wrong or right. I respect your opinions as much as anyone elses on this forum and I enjoy the freedom of being able to express those opinions and views. Thats the difference between you and me and until you learn to do that, I would appreciate you steppin up off of me. Thank You 834770[/snapback] Take a chill pill dude. :happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance
  23. SLAVES! Built the pyramids! SLAVES! Built the parthenon! SLAVES! Built America! SLAVES! THANK YOU SLAVES! This is your song! *air guitar solo*
  24. It's the Easter Bunny from Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.