Everything posted by CTMarlinsfan
-
8/7 - Florida Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies
Mets' Braves' Phillies' D-Rays' in that order, our rivals imho
-
8/7 - Florida Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies
btw, for the record I had that graphic first , Rabbethan! I downloaded it and used it as the basis for my graphic back when he first got called up . So boo you. And LETS GO ZARATE! damn
-
8/7 - Florida Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies
Zarate...sounds like KARATE
-
8/7 - Florida Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies
ignore the Phillies fans and just like their team... they too will be gone by October 1st I wasn't being a smartass, I was just making a comment. The Marlins will suck for a few years and then win a WS, this is one of the years they suck. Without a healthy Johnson and Sanchez you guys ARE outclassed in the NL East. You guys jumped on me because one of the Phillies hit his wife, I just pointed out that the Marlins aren't exactly choirboys. you did your damage, you made a bad impression, we all hate you now, that's how it works, sorry.
-
8/7 - Florida Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies
i can't wait for the next series at philly...I'm going to go nuts and see if they boo me
-
8/7 - Florida Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies
my friend works for the phillies...so im used to it.
-
8/7 - Florida Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies
why don't we tend to do well on e-mail tuesday
-
8/7 - Florida Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies
I wonder what it feels like to get a huge set of blue balls every year from your baseball team. buckshot would you care sharing that with us seeing as your a Philly fan? I will give you Marlins fans credit for being consistent. You don't show up whether you're in the WS or fourth place no...those aren't the fans...everyone on this board shows up.
-
8/7 - Florida Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies
can we undo Tommy John surgery somehow?
-
8/7 - Florida Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies
btw, for the record I had that graphic first , Rabbethan!
-
8/7 - Florida Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies
please!
-
Any Chicago Rush fans in here?
Georgia Force baby! just had to get my allegiance out there!
-
Quick Rant on the Panthers Message board
that's what you get when the team owns the boards. I always have to be careful what I say there because with my affiliation with 790, I could get in DEEP do-do. Unlike here where I have a bit more freedom
-
Happy Birthday Accord
:captain :usaflag
-
Florida Marlins vs. Houston Astros 8/05 1:05
HE DOES IT AGAIN!
-
Who will join our rotation on Saturday against the Mets?
"other"-everyone favorite Marlin Wes Obelmuller I would guess
-
I saw Dwight Lauderdale Today
I see Sid Rosenberg, John Zaslow, JMP, Defo, Goldie, K-Rog DAILY! not a big deal
-
8/3 - Houston Astros at Florida Marlins
or not
-
8/3 - Houston Astros at Florida Marlins
COMEBACK TIME!
-
8/3 - Houston Astros at Florida Marlins
K-Mart just got smacked
-
8/3 - Houston Astros at Florida Marlins
a littled delayed for K-Mart's K
-
Marlins Vs Astros
can't go tonight...work can't go tomorrow...visiting family in West Palm can't go Sunday...parents annavearsery (I know thats spelled wrong!) I'll be out there possibly up to 5 days straight...Aug 16 (or the better pitching matchup vs the D-Backs) and up to all 4 games vs the San Francisco Bonds'
-
8/2 - Colorado Rockies at Florida Marlins
great, another hurt pitcher...oh well, at least its Pinto? At least it's Pinto?? Aside from a couple of brief rough stretches, he's been a very good arm out of the pen. Yeah, at least its our primary left hander. I wsa looking for any positive
-
8/2 - Colorado Rockies at Florida Marlins
Atlantic Roofing...isn't that guy still dead?
-
8/2 - Colorado Rockies at Florida Marlins
great, another hurt pitcher...oh well, at least its Pinto?