Everything posted by CTMarlinsfan
-
Eight Marlins radio broadcasts move to 940 AM WINZ
790 is still in talks with the Marlins and are activly persuing the team. Remember barring playoff runs by either team, the seasons only overlap for one week in April.
-
Panthers tickets 4 sale
if i was in town I'd go...my 2 favroite teams man
-
how flat can we play
I agree. The Ump was horrible. Worse I've seen all year. Guy should retire already. and Freomming has a reputation of being one of the better umps in the game too.
-
Mets Acquire Luis Castillo
I dono if I will cheer or boo him...he is Mr. Marlin Jr, really, I don't think I could find it in my heart to boo him...but he's a Met.???
-
7/29-Marlins at Giants-4:05 PM-Mitre vs. Morris
HANLEY LOOKED SAFE!
-
7/29-Marlins at Giants-4:05 PM-Mitre vs. Morris
You guys know Sergio? Barry will know he is the best pitcher the Marlins have after today... Jake is in South Florida today btw. why? His wife gave birth. excuses excuses
-
7/29-Marlins at Giants-4:05 PM-Mitre vs. Morris
You guys know Sergio? Barry will know he is the best pitcher the Marlins have after today... Jake is in South Florida today btw.
-
The home stand support
I'll be there Tuesday to see Jorge Julio pitch...possibly this weekend, but who knows
-
E-NOUGH! BE GONE DEMONS!!!
For our Jewish friends: Baroch Atah Adanoi HELP US WIN A GAME...Amen!
-
Time to clap
:arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms let's do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
7/27- Miami Marlins @ San Francisco Seals----10:15 EST
conversation with my friend on AIM: Friend(10:30:35 PM): i'd bet he ties the record tonight ME (10:30:38 PM): if 754 is all he gets this weekend I'll be happy...Marlins are not quite in the record books yet Me(10:31:21 PM): im treating it like a normal homer just like i would yell at the tv if another person gets a home run Friend (10:31:31 PM): what are you gonna do with 755? Friend (10:31:36 PM): 756? Friend (10:31:37 PM): if it happens? Me (10:31:50 PM): probably get EXTREMELY mad Me (10:32:06 PM): like someone better tie me down mad
-
7/27- Miami Marlins @ San Francisco Seals----10:15 EST
get the bullpen up
-
7/27- Miami Marlins @ San Francisco Seals----10:15 EST
why are the teams wearing ribbons? AIDS Night at the Deathstar thanks
-
7/27- Miami Marlins @ San Francisco Seals----10:15 EST
Vanden Hurks national debut!
-
7/27- Miami Marlins @ San Francisco Seals----10:15 EST
why are the teams wearing ribbons?
-
Marlins to Air on ESPN this weekend
there is no marlins on deck...espn only?
-
7/26 - Florida Marlins at Arizona Diamondbacks
XD @ Mitre! How dare Hanley do such a thing to the captain! TO THE PLANK WITH HIM! Hanley's got a little Derek Jeter syndrome? Jeter becomes annoying when he's not playing apperently. BK Kim... THAT makes no sense. I always wondered why he was called BK Kim when his name is Byung-Hyun Kim. It'd be BH Kim or just plain old BK. >_< EDIT: Or BHK. Because his first name isn't Byung, it's Byung-Hyun. So his first initial is B, not BH. His middle name is actually John, I believe. So it's his first and last initials, BK. What the hell? That just confused me even more. Well...wouldn't he Be BJ Kim? or BJK...oh forget it.
-
7/26 - Florida Marlins at Arizona Diamondbacks
should be 2-2...it was a strike and if not, the one before it.
-
Marlins to Air on ESPN this weekend
I thought it was Friday and Saturday's games that were added? Sunday is a day game. Meanwhile, ESPN added the Giants' home games Friday and Saturday against the Florida Marlins to the network's schedule. ESPN also will provide live cut-ins or short turnaround highlights of Bonds' at-bats during all Major League Baseball programming. Friday: FSN Florida, FSN Bay Area, & ESPN Saturday: FSN Florida, KTVU, & ESPN Sunday" Sun Sports & FSN Bay Area http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseball/20...766636144_x.htm Sounds right. They said 9:05 Sunday and I questioned it. This means Rich and Tommy all weekend! sweet.
-
Marlins to Air on ESPN this weekend
On sportscenter they announced they have added 2 Bonds games... aka 2 Marlins games 10pm vs SF Friday 9pm vs SF Sunday Friday we will probably get local FSNFlorida Sunday will be ESPN nationwide looking for an official web link.
-
Skip Prosser Dies while jogging....
RIP Skip...
-
For those of you in Atlanta.....
Other than J Christophers (AMAZING breakfast food!), I wouldn't go to any of those places...unless she was there, of course!
-
If you knew today was your last day to live...
Well, sex is the obvious answer... but aside from that I would probably skydive or ride a roller coaster or something else I would never do otherwise.
-
New Official Panthers Board
QUPanthersfan
-
Mets Vs. Marlins
I would add "Do the Math" to it as well. I plan too bring a sign to closing day at Shea...come get me Mets fans!