Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CTMarlinsfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CTMarlinsfan

  1. rumor I heard is Jason Jackson and Joe Rose will be moving to WQAM in September...morning show My guess and I have not been told anything other than what everyone knows 5:30am-9am Sid, 9-12 Joe, 12-2 Boog, 2-4 Defo, 4-7 LeBatard, 7-10 KRog, 10-12 Dos Amigos then in September 5:30-10 Sid, 10-12 Boog, 12-2 Defo, 2-4 ???, 4-7 LeBatard, 7-10 KRog, 12-12 Dos Amigos Note that Defo is under contract until 12/31 I guess Fat Hank could do 2-4, but I still don't see it happening...at least until Defo's contract is up.
  2. CTMarlinsfan replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    well I'm all for it...me and Javy won't be the newbies anymore
  3. CTMarlinsfan replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    expansion...should be interesting
  4. I can tell you right now 790 will not take fat hank for a few reasons. 1) they want to be younger...aka appeal to a younger audience 2) they have too many hosts as is (note: Sid mentioned Defo has nowhere to go now that Sid has taken the 5:30-9 slot) 3) honeslty, 790 hosts and management has a rivalry/slight hatred for Hank. looks like 560 is quickly turning into a plain old sucky radio station...
  5. The umpires do everything in their power to end the game...often they'll give more leway (in my expirence) to Florida due to the nature of our weather. The umps will let us play a little longer usually and will wait a little longer. It's not about the fans, its about the teams completing the game once it's turned over to the umps.
  6. i also want to throw in...I am upset at the people in charge of some of these camps...last year they left in the 7th inning (most)...this year many left in the 7th despite the game beginning an hour earlier...and what got me was with 2 outs in the top 9 tieing run at the plate in a guy who hit a homer earlier..., half the camps got up and left...inexcusable to get up with 2 outs...what's 5 more minutes?!?!
  7. after the start we had, there is no excuse for the 7th inning...and Uggla's 9th inning blunder...still, had great seats, got donuts, we won, and I'm happy...and now I have to work
  8. I've seen better maps 3 hours pregame, but I've seen worse!
  9. IF and IF we trade Willis, I would want a MLB caliber STARTING CF as well as the #1 SP propsect in the system....and some cash probably
  10. also i'm breaking out last years cap which led to a winning record when I was at games in '06! And maybe a pancho
  11. if he breaks the record on Aug 22, first day of school...1:05pm start Monday afternoon...do you really think we'll have more than 10K in the stands? He won't play that day game if he's at 754 or 755 he will
  12. if he breaks the record on Aug 22, first day of school...1:05pm start Monday afternoon...do you really think we'll have more than 10K in the stands?
  13. 156 row 1 FTW!!! rain or shine!!!
  14. thursday game could be rain out their 70% of rain just hoping I can get the game done before 4...I'm going to the game and then work at 4:30
  15. tomorrow...front row Founders Club 3rd base side FTW...I hope
  16. who are the FAs the Panthers will be prusuing this offseason and who could be sleepers and appear in a Panther uni this year? Tweak the question as necessary
  17. NEW UNIS FTW!!! GO HAWKS!!!
  18. or the ones that wonder why you're clapping with 2 strikes. like most of the games I've been to this year, I try to do the clap and people just look at me or tell me to stop!?!? wtf!!! Maybe it wasn't the clapping with 2 strikes because I have never heard anyone complain to anyone about doing that. Besides, we do it all the time. Maybe it's those foul mouthed cheers you said you do in another post that have the people turned off. nope this is true...in the Twins series I got nothing...and I only do the heckling vs the Mets and Braves and occasionally Rays and Phillis, otherwise I'm pretty quiet. Looking back, I don't think anyone complained, but people were giving me looks.
  19. or the ones that wonder why you're clapping with 2 strikes. like most of the games I've been to this year, I try to do the clap and people just look at me or tell me to stop!?!? wtf!!!
  20. I definelty liked Kolnik, but I guess I'll do without him. Anderson is cheap and will make a good backup if Vokoun can play 65-70 games. If Anderson starts a dozen games, I'll be happy. Semenov was a decent D man, but nothing special, and to Alex Auld, I will personally buy you a plane ticket home, because you're not welcome here in South Florida any longer!!! actually...i should hope he can play every game possible here...on the other team...so we can beat his ass! :thumbup Tampa, Washington, Carolina...
  21. If Nashville was to move in 2008, I could see the Panthers possibly opening up a minor league club (AHL) of their own there. The fan base is there and the attendence is not worse than the Panthers attendence, so they could be a very successful AHL team. Personally, I'd move the team to Winnipeg, Hartford, Quebec, or Portland/Seattle in that order. Winnipeg is a great hockey city that has a new arena and one of the better AHL teams and a lot of history. Hartford would need a new arena...anyone whose been to the Civic Center knows its not fit for NHL hockey. Plus the fans are still bitter about the Whalers. Quebec would be a perfect fit for a second French Canadian team and Portland/Seattle is an empty spot on the NHL map. Why would fans in nashville start going to AHL games? Its not like you can substitute an NHL team for an AHL team and all of a sudden you have great attendance. Realistically the best they could hope for would be half capacity. No, their attendence is not bad as of now in Nashville. Plus, the Gwinnett Galdiators have shown that minor league hockey does draw in an NHL environment in the Southeast. The diehard hockey fans will go. I am just saying minor league hockey would fit in a town like Nashville should the Preds move
  22. The Whalers will probably be reborn sometime in the near future if a new arena can come about. In the opinion of Whalers fans, some want it to be reborn, others say even if it comes back, it's not the "Whalers"
  23. If Nashville was to move in 2008, I could see the Panthers possibly opening up a minor league club (AHL) of their own there. The fan base is there and the attendence is not worse than the Panthers attendence, so they could be a very successful AHL team. Personally, I'd move the team to Winnipeg, Hartford, Quebec, or Portland/Seattle in that order. Winnipeg is a great hockey city that has a new arena and one of the better AHL teams and a lot of history. Hartford would need a new arena...anyone whose been to the Civic Center knows its not fit for NHL hockey. Plus the fans are still bitter about the Whalers. Quebec would be a perfect fit for a second French Canadian team and Portland/Seattle is an empty spot on the NHL map.
  24. I definelty liked Kolnik, but I guess I'll do without him. Anderson is cheap and will make a good backup if Vokoun can play 65-70 games. If Anderson starts a dozen games, I'll be happy. Semenov was a decent D man, but nothing special, and to Alex Auld, I will personally buy you a plane ticket home, because you're not welcome here in South Florida any longer!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.