Game Thoughts... Wed 27th

Hollyberry

:(

Good stuff

• Came back to tie the game - that was nice.
  • Olivo with some nice clutch hits.
  • Miller and Pinto looked good tonight

Bad stuff

• More brain farts when runners are on base
  • No "team" connection. Hopefully somebody will step up in the clubhouse tonight/tomorrow and spark a flame.
  • Pure boredom

Atleast we have an early game tomorrow...

Discuss.

Guest FishFanInPA

No "team connection"? What does that even mean?

They need to work together as a team. Half of those guys look dead on the field and in the dugout. Dontrelle needs to get up and do a funny dance or something. These guys are stressing too much.

You are not actually serious are you? a funny dance? C'mon now....

They need to work together as a team. Half of those guys look dead on the field and in the dugout. Dontrelle needs to get up and do a funny dance or something. These guys are stressing too much.

You are not actually serious are you? a funny dance? C'mon now....

I wasnt being serious. :thumbup

I think the team can't play any worse so hopefully they bounce back from this string of pathetic, uninspired performances with a winning slash.

Hopefully. But we do have one hell of a roadtrip coming up on the West Coast. I'm trying to stay just as optimistic as you. Plenty of baseball left.

This was the quintiessential "we suck" game. I guess you blame Mitre for giving up an assload of runs on homeruns, but whatever.

I think we performed as well as we could as a team and expect to beat a team like the Pirates, and we still lost.

We're so bad, I'm really rethinking my assumption that next year would be our year.

If it gets much worse i fear miggy and d-train could be dealt. We better have a nice July or that bastard loria will ship out our last two 03's.

It is an interesting question to ask, but I really don't think we become sellers if we keep losing. The plan has always been to compete in 08, and I really don't think we trade Dontrelle (under no circumstances will we trade Cabs) unless the FO thinks the players we receive will help us more in 08 than Dontrelle would.

thursday game could be rain out their 70% of rain

I hope the game tonight doesn't get rained out. Rarely are there games during the week for me to watch that don't require waking up at 2 AM. I need to get in as many daytime marlins' games as possible.

YOU ARE SOO RIGHT!!! Im sorry i LOOVE Hermida but he is NEVER paying attention watch him for an entire game and see wut he does. Amezaga is doing a good job.