WQAM shakeup on the horizon

CapeFish

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/tv/2007/06/m...shakeups-i.html

More rumors, the above link from the Sun-Sentinel continues them. Looks like WQAM is bleeding money to the Dolphins deal and it may cost them not only the Marlins and Panthers....but also Fat Hank.

This is getting very interesting, but if Fat Hank ended up on the same station the Fish end up on....wouldn't that be irony?

Not the first time the Fins have kicked Fat Hank off the ship, they did it back when both were on WIOD. Fat Hank moved to WQAM, set up shop, and the Fins came on over.

I can tell you right now 790 will not take fat hank for a few reasons.

1) they want to be younger...aka appeal to a younger audience

2) they have too many hosts as is (note: Sid mentioned Defo has nowhere to go now that Sid has taken the 5:30-9 slot)

3) honeslty, 790 hosts and management has a rivalry/slight hatred for Hank.

looks like 560 is quickly turning into a plain old sucky radio station...

does anyone know the lineup now that Sid is moving to 5am-9am, and then in september 10am. Who comes on after him ??? Boog and who gets the 12-4 shift? please dont let it be Joe Rose ( i hate that guy he sucks!) I only like Sid and Boog.

Joe gets 9-12 and then 10-12 when that changes. Boog gets 12-2 and Jason Jackson gets 2-4 (likely). And then the best radio show on the planet is on from 4-7. :mischief

does anyone know the lineup now that Sid is moving to 5am-9am, and then in september 10am. Who comes on after him ??? Boog and who gets the 12-4 shift? please dont let it be Joe Rose ( i hate that guy he sucks!) I only like Sid and Boog.

Joe gets 9-12 and then 10-12 when that changes. Boog gets 12-2 and Jason Jackson gets 2-4 (likely). And then the best radio show on the planet is on from 4-7. :mischief

who is that 4-7 that is the best?

LeRetard is rather horrible

rumor I heard is Jason Jackson and Joe Rose will be moving to WQAM in September...morning show

My guess and I have not been told anything other than what everyone knows

5:30am-9am Sid, 9-12 Joe, 12-2 Boog, 2-4 Defo, 4-7 LeBatard, 7-10 KRog, 10-12 Dos Amigos

then in September 5:30-10 Sid, 10-12 Boog, 12-2 Defo, 2-4 ???, 4-7 LeBatard, 7-10 KRog, 12-12 Dos Amigos

Note that Defo is under contract until 12/31

I guess Fat Hank could do 2-4, but I still don't see it happening...at least until Defo's contract is up.

:o

There is only one emotion that can signify the shock I am feeling right now...

:|

:o

There is only one emotion that can signify the shock I am feeling right now...

:|

sorry I listen sometimes but I swear that show makes me feel like i am in starship troopers and my brain is getting sucked out.

As a sports show it sucks, as just dumb entertainment it isnt too bad. But there are better options like Hank and even Cohen (even if his slobbering the mets gets old).

I wonder what will happen with Goldie is he becomes the Pathers PBP for FSN if he loses his spot as well from lack of time.