Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CTMarlinsfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CTMarlinsfan

  1. Tank-Enter Sandman I know Kim has a song...they play it to the 1st inning warm up and when he bats...it's just slipped my mind... as usual, Hanley has about 10 songs as well
  2. I know we did this not long ago, but one thing that always bothers me is the Marlins attendence. So I was curious if the reason had to do with where we all are from. If you split time between 2 places, put where you consider "home" or both places. Thanks guys!
  3. those guys were awesome (The Phillies fans)...how did they get that popcorn in and why can't they keep it? They didn't get it in. Those guys were there the whole game, that guy left at one point and came back in with the bag. I have no clue where he got it. All I know is after that security guard talked to him, he walked out with the bag and came back without it and only a handful of popcorn in his hand. stole it then
  4. No, listen to the Devil Rays announcers. They suck. Or actually, anyone who listens to Dan Lebetard and Stugotz, if you heard Stugotz's rant on why they can't be baseball announcers, that was absolutely spectacular. :lol when was this? I might try to pull it up... where has DVH been? It was Thursday, when Stugotz filled in for Sid. I swear to god, that was hilarious. I was answering phones during that show, I don't remember him saying anything anout DVH, but I personally like all of our announcers (I don't think that rant helps the case if 790 were to pick up Marlins broadcasts...after all, Stugotz is our GM) You must be "young Ebbitt" as Defoe calls you. He's got a good sense of humor. I don't work during Defo's show...I'm on Sunday Mornings usually 9-12 and as needed during Sid's show (he has interns, but I fill in)...I have worked with Defo once, and he is quite an interesting character.
  5. those guys were awesome (The Phillies fans)...how did they get that popcorn in and why can't they keep it?
  6. No, listen to the Devil Rays announcers. They suck. Or actually, anyone who listens to Dan Lebetard and Stugotz, if you heard Stugotz's rant on why they can't be baseball announcers, that was absolutely spectacular. :lol when was this? I might try to pull it up... where has DVH been? It was Thursday, when Stugotz filled in for Sid. I swear to god, that was hilarious. I was answering phones during that show, I don't remember him saying anything anout DVH, but I personally like all of our announcers (I don't think that rant helps the case if 790 were to pick up Marlins broadcasts...after all, Stugotz is our GM) Oops I meant his rant on why he and Lebetard can't be baseball announcers. :lol heh. that was great
  7. this is going to be one hell of a season... hoping the Panthers and Rrangers, Islanders, Devils, and Bruins face off up north when I'm there.
  8. really anyone under 40 you fear suicide or homicide (although homicide is not the case here). I hope it was not suicide of course and RIP to Beck and his family and all of Baseball. I hope we find the cause out soon, though.
  9. No, listen to the Devil Rays announcers. They suck. Or actually, anyone who listens to Dan Lebetard and Stugotz, if you heard Stugotz's rant on why they can't be baseball announcers, that was absolutely spectacular. :lol when was this? I might try to pull it up... where has DVH been? It was Thursday, when Stugotz filled in for Sid. I swear to god, that was hilarious. I was answering phones during that show, I don't remember him saying anything anout DVH, but I personally like all of our announcers (I don't think that rant helps the case if 790 were to pick up Marlins broadcasts...after all, Stugotz is our GM)
  10. No, listen to the Devil Rays announcers. They suck. Or actually, anyone who listens to Dan Lebetard and Stugotz, if you heard Stugotz's rant on why they can't be baseball announcers, that was absolutely spectacular. :lol when was this? I might try to pull it up... where has DVH been?
  11. I love hockey game, they are very fun to watch, if I wasn't so baseball obsessed, that would be my favorite sport to watch. I think it's great if you attend a game, but watching on tv is pretty tough to watch if you ask me. :confused Its a world better in HD. Before, the only reason I watched on TV was because I'm an addict, but now its awesome. Besides, Dave Strader is worth it to listen to. in HD you can actually see the puck move and follow it...its amazing...I want to get a slingbox so I can watch every game while I'm in CT, even if its not HD (it beats radio)
  12. its the curse of the super saturday
  13. I go to a lot of games...I stay till the end...but tonight I had to leave early...maybe its the heat, maybe its the fact that I worked 8 hours, maybe its the fact its 11-1...but I left in the 6th inning for the first time ever...When the radio guys throw in the towel, you know its time to go though. That was the worst 6 innings I've ever sat through in any level of baseball
  14. Gonna miss Boone's bat......... petitions the league for an NL DH rule...
  15. If B.K. is pitching, then Im not going. We would get our ass whooped. So I might wait another week to go to the Sunday game vs the Braves. I was 3 in '97 and didnt know baseball existed so I dont care about the championship DVD. THATS THE SPIRIT!
  16. If you tell me what inning, I'll put it on youtube for ya. Could you put up the Olivo collision play on youtube? 8th inning. I'll see what I can do. Sucks nobody gave a standing O to Castillo, Glad to see they didn't surrender once the game was tied, saw a few Twins fans with the Johnson jersey they gave away and felt like kicking their ass. i gave a standing o Very few people did, everyone there should have been standing. Me and a couple friend were clapping out asses off in the fish tank, but it was pathetic how it seemed noone gave a crap. thanks dude No prob. yea, it pisses me off...3rd best Marlin of all time, only Marlin to win both WS, and what does he get...the stadium was so quite! btw, I'm trying to get into TV/Radio (like you all don't know that), but THIS is my Minnesota/Internet TV debut...sad Actually Conine was there for both world series too. I'm not sure Louie got the '97 ring since he had been sent down. duh, I knew that, but Louie was consistant through the bad times...I believe Louie played enough games (75 is how many he played) to get a ring.
  17. If you tell me what inning, I'll put it on youtube for ya. Could you put up the Olivo collision play on youtube? 8th inning. I'll see what I can do. Sucks nobody gave a standing O to Castillo, Glad to see they didn't surrender once the game was tied, saw a few Twins fans with the Johnson jersey they gave away and felt like kicking their ass. i gave a standing o Very few people did, everyone there should have been standing. Me and a couple friend were clapping out asses off in the fish tank, but it was pathetic how it seemed noone gave a crap. thanks dude No prob. yea, it pisses me off...3rd best Marlin of all time, only Marlin to win both WS, and what does he get...the stadium was so quite! btw, I'm trying to get into TV/Radio (like you all don't know that), but THIS is my Minnesota/Internet TV debut...sad
  18. Sucks nobody gave a standing O to Castillo, Glad to see they didn't surrender once the game was tied, saw a few Twins fans with the Johnson jersey they gave away and felt like kicking their ass. i gave a standing o
  19. If you tell me what inning, I'll put it on youtube for ya. top 3...before the at bat
  20. Haha, saw the sign my dad and I got a good laugh out of it we loved it. Its too bad most people there didn't care...and wouldn't understand anyway btw, thanks for giving Luis a standing O (and Redmond)...the fans don't care...you could hear a pin drop when he batted in the 1st.
  21. Well, tonight was a hot one, but I enjoyed it...we won 5-4, everything clicked except the error, Olsen pitched well... I brought the "Bert Blyleven, best hair in the biz" sign, and Bert circled me (read wikipedia for the story on how people get circled and why)...I wanted to get circled, so it is great! I am probably the first Marlin fan to ever get circled!
  22. honestly, this will be the first time in a while i have not watched the draft...I just don't see it being something interesting this year...there's really going to be no suprises as there are no standout players and there isn't going to be a real Brady Quinn situation.
  23. I'll add some outfielders OF: Elijah Dukes OF: Matt Diaz OF: Barry Bonds they just piss me off the last 2
  24. i didn't know my grandpa learned how to use a computer, let alone myspace

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.