MLB all annoying team

MoveFishToOrlando

in a night of bordem from only 5 baseball games i wanted to make an all annoying team

i think there was some post like 4 weeks back about annoying players or something, but never make a team.

so here we go, should be fun.

make a starting lineup, with a DH (utility) and as many pitchers as u want (5 sp's, and rp's)

have fun

if: aaron f. boone

2b/lf: alfonso soriano (for more reasons than one)

c: michael barrett

c: paul lo duca

sp: jake peavy (possibly)

dh: gary sheffield

rp: brad lidge (closer)

lf: manny ramirez

sp: cc sabathia

rf: jose guillen

sp: josh beckett

sp: aj burnett

1b: lance berkman

how about we get annoying umpires too?

joe west

doug eddings

cb bucknor

bob davison (attention nerd)

eric gregg (rip)

angel hernadez

laz diaz

curt "my mouth is bigger than my head" schilling has to be on that list...but as much as i hate the red sox...and hate is a strong word...i cannot hate manny ramirez...

Admin aka chipper jones belongs somewhere on this list...anyone who has ever played for the muts...since you mentioned umpires...the recent brian mcnight meltdowns in the indians/marlins game was real fun...

and off the top of my head...buud selig belongs on this list...that sniveling snake who once encouraged cheating

SP: Julian TavarezSP: Carlos ZambranoSP: Roy Oswaltif: aaron f. boone2b/lf: alfonso soriano (for more reasons than one)c: michael barrettc: paul lo ducasp: jake peavy (possibly)dh: gary sheffieldrp: brad lidge (closer)lf: manny ramirezsp: cc sabathiarf: jose guillensp: josh beckettsp: aj burnett1b: lance berkmanhow about we get annoying umpires too?joe westdoug eddingscb bucknorbob davison (attention nerd)eric gregg (rip)angel hernadezlaz diaz

Lance Berkman?

SP: Julian TavarezSP: Carlos ZambranoSP: Roy Oswaltif: aaron f. boone2b/lf: alfonso soriano (for more reasons than one)c: michael barrettc: paul lo ducasp: jake peavy (possibly)dh: gary sheffieldrp: brad lidge (closer)lf: manny ramirezsp: cc sabathiarf: jose guillensp: josh beckettsp: aj burnett1b: lance berkmanhow about we get annoying umpires too?joe westdoug eddingscb bucknorbob davison (attention nerd)eric gregg (rip)angel hernadezlaz diaz

Lance Berkman?

yes, one of my friends said that lance flipped the bird to the braves fans after the 2004 lds, and he doesn't like him, and thinks he's a big jerk. plus two ejections in one week not too long ago.

also adding jimmy rollins. his mouth got quite annoying. not alot of annoying shortstops, since they tend to be a bit more immune to this type of stuff.

almost forgot jeff kent.

Lance Berkman?

yes, one of my friends said that lance flipped the bird to the braves fans after the 2004 lds, and he doesn't like him, and thinks he's a big jerk. plus two ejections in one week not too long ago.

also adding jimmy rollins. his mouth got quite annoying. not alot of annoying shortstops, since they tend to be a bit more immune to this type of stuff.

almost forgot jeff kent.

Lance Berkman and J-Roll?

Wow. That's surprising.

I have a hard time understanding why anyone could dislike/care about JD Drew.

He doesn't do enough to even to even conjure up any emotion in me either way.

Feel free to think I'm saying this because he is on my team but I would have said it if he was on any team.

I have a hard time understanding why anyone could dislike/care about JD Drew.

He doesn't do enough to even to even conjure up any emotion in me either way.

Feel free to think I'm saying this because he is on my team but I would have said it if he was on any team.

He's boring, he sits out for any reason given, he plays hard in contract years but phones it home any other time, he and his boy Boras are the architects of the current shitiness of the draft, among others.