Anyone going to Sundays game vs Twins?

urumotherpucker94

i would love to go. If anybody got an extra ticket please let me know. Thnx

I have a ticket voucher. If you mean for free, no, but for a cheap price, yea. Fish Tank seating though.

Sorry, but I hardly get to go to any games so gotta use it. I bet someone could give you a free ticket. Its gonna be a pretty good crowd for a Sunday since J.J. is making his season debut and at the Marlins site it says its gonna be against Santana.

ill probably buy my ticket Saturday...pay for fish tank but move to 107

I'm darting over from the internship when I get out at noon...hope they still have DVDs left

When you move like that, do they let you in? Or you just dont walk by the security people?

I am going to Friday's game since there is no TV. Possibly Saturday or Sunday, simply because I love going to interleague games since we won't play the Twins at home again until 2013. I'll probably go Saturday though because day games are usually just too hot, especially in the summer.

I am going to Friday's game since there is no TV. Possibly Saturday or Sunday, simply because I love going to interleague games since we won't play the Twins at home again until 2013. I'll probably go Saturday though because day games are usually just too hot, especially in the summer.

Yeah I'm going friday and saturday, but I don't know if I want to sit through 100 degree weather to most likely see santana tear are guys up. but the heat's the main issue with sunday's game.

I have a ticket voucher. If you mean for free, no, but for a cheap price, yea. Fish Tank seating though.Sorry, but I hardly get to go to any games so gotta use it. I bet someone could give you a free ticket. Its gonna be a pretty good crowd for a Sunday since J.J. is making his season debut and at the Marlins site it says its gonna be against Santana.ill probably buy my ticket Saturday...pay for fish tank but move to 107I'm darting over from the internship when I get out at noon...hope they still have DVDs left

When you move like that, do they let you in? Or you just dont walk by the security people?security is only an issue up until 104...after that, security is focused near the bullpen...plus up until this weekend I will have baught tickets in that section, so I'm a familiar face.I am going to Friday's game since there is no TV. Possibly Saturday or Sunday, simply because I love going to interleague games since we won't play the Twins at home again until 2013. I'll probably go Saturday though because day games are usually just too hot, especially in the summer.

Yeah I'm going friday and saturday, but I don't know if I want to sit through 100 degree weather to most likely see santana tear are guys up. but the heat's the main issue with sunday's game.I decided to go to all 3...the giveaways are too good to give up, plus its the Twins, my favorite AL team and Castillo's homecoming!

I have a ticket voucher. If you mean for free, no, but for a cheap price, yea. Fish Tank seating though.Sorry, but I hardly get to go to any games so gotta use it. I bet someone could give you a free ticket. Its gonna be a pretty good crowd for a Sunday since J.J. is making his season debut and at the Marlins site it says its gonna be against Santana.ill probably buy my ticket Saturday...pay for fish tank but move to 107I'm darting over from the internship when I get out at noon...hope they still have DVDs left

When you move like that, do they let you in? Or you just dont walk by the security people?security is only an issue up until 104...after that, security is focused near the bullpen...plus up until this weekend I will have baught tickets in that section, so I'm a familiar face.I am going to Friday's game since there is no TV. Possibly Saturday or Sunday, simply because I love going to interleague games since we won't play the Twins at home again until 2013. I'll probably go Saturday though because day games are usually just too hot, especially in the summer.

Yeah I'm going friday and saturday, but I don't know if I want to sit through 100 degree weather to most likely see santana tear are guys up. but the heat's the main issue with sunday's game.I decided to go to all 3...the giveaways are too good to give up, plus its the Twins, my favorite AL team and Castillo's homecoming!

That's why I might still go on Sunday. Because it'll probablly be my last chance to see Luis play. Unless he's still going strong in 13'.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.