Comments on tonight's game

CTMarlinsfan

Well, tonight was a hot one, but I enjoyed it...we won 5-4, everything clicked except the error, Olsen pitched well...

I brought the "Bert Blyleven, best hair in the biz" sign, and Bert circled me (read wikipedia for the story on how people get circled and why)...I wanted to get circled, so it is great! I am probably the first Marlin fan to ever get circled!

As far as a game recap goes it would appear that Hanley bailed out Hammer in this one (I listened on the radio so Im assuming the bobble in LF is what led to 2 runs scoring on a double).

Its night like this that you realize that Hanley's untimely errors are countered by his very timely hitting.

Haha, saw the sign my dad and I got a good laugh out of it we loved it.

Its too bad most people there didn't care...and wouldn't understand anyway

btw, thanks for giving Luis a standing O (and Redmond)...the fans don't care...you could hear a pin drop when he batted in the 1st.

I was at the game, it was very exciting because it was so close, especially because we won. Congrats to Hanley and Uggla for the homers, which really bailed out Willingham and Benitez for their problems in the 8th. Olsen pitched very well after that first inning and it's good to see his last 3 starts have been decent.

I was at the game, sitting next to a Twins fan. This was fun interleague stuff. He told me before the game that the bottom of their order sucked, and he cursed when Rincon came into the game. I told him before the game to watch out for our bullpen, and watch out if their was a collision play at home, that Olivo was a beast in this situation. Needless to say, it was great when the play occured, it was a Willy bobble followed by a bad relay by Hanley, and then Justin Mourneau on his knees for a minute at least After he finally got to his feet he turned and said "f..k you" to Olivo as he staggered back to the dugout. And I just heard that Mourneau was sent to the hospital with a chest injury.

Sucks nobody gave a standing O to Castillo, Glad to see they didn't surrender once

the game was tied, saw a few Twins fans with the Johnson jersey they gave away

and felt like kicking their ass.

A thousand or so did. I was one of them. Would have been nice to see a bigger ovation.

I was at the game, sitting next to a Twins fan. This was fun interleague stuff. He told me before the game that the bottom of their order sucked, and he cursed when Rincon came into the game. I told him before the game to watch out for our bullpen, and watch out if their was a collision play at home, that Olivo was a beast in this situation. Needless to say, it was great when the play occured, it was a Willy bobble followed by a bad relay by Hanley, and then Justin Mourneau on his knees for a minute at least After he finally got to his feet he turned and said "f..k you" to Olivo as he staggered back to the dugout. And I just heard that Mourneau was sent to the hospital with a chest injury.

not that i'm glad to hear that Justin "Worst MVP Ever" Morneau is in the hospital, but he WAS the one who initiated contact, so he only has himself to blame...

If you tell me what inning, I'll put it on youtube for ya.

Could you put up the Olivo collision play on youtube? 8th inning.

I'll see what I can do.

Sucks nobody gave a standing O to Castillo, Glad to see they didn't surrender once

i gave a standing o

Very few people did, everyone there should have been standing.

Me and a couple friend were clapping out asses off in the fish tank, but it was pathetic how it seemed noone gave a crap.

thanks dude

No prob.

I'll see what I can do.

i gave a standing o

Me and a couple friend were clapping out asses off in the fish tank, but it was pathetic how it seemed noone gave a crap.

thanks dude

No prob.

yea, it pisses me off...3rd best Marlin of all time, only Marlin to win both WS, and what does he get...the stadium was so quite!

btw, I'm trying to get into TV/Radio (like you all don't know that), but THIS is my Minnesota/Internet TV debut...sad

Haha, saw the sign my dad and I got a good laugh out of it we loved it.

Its too bad most people there didn't care...and wouldn't understand anyway

btw, thanks for giving Luis a standing O (and Redmond)...the fans don't care...you could hear a pin drop when he batted in the 1st.

ya I was embarrassed that after all Louie did that was all the fans gave him in return.

I'll see what I can do.

i gave a standing o

thanks dude

No prob.

yea, it pisses me off...3rd best Marlin of all time, only Marlin to win both WS, and what does he get...the stadium was so quite!

btw, I'm trying to get into TV/Radio (like you all don't know that), but THIS is my Minnesota/Internet TV debut...sad

Actually Conine was there for both world series too. I'm not sure Louie got the '97

ring since he had been sent down.