Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Joe

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Joe

  1. My life is rated PG-13.What is your life rated?
  2. Joe replied to Das Texan's topic in Off-Topic
    In Biology class, the teacher walked out and they were all talkin to each other I was like.....da f***?
  3. Blonde But I am just a fan of woman in general.
  4. Joe replied to KJC's topic in Off-Topic
    Has anyone seen my pants?
  5. Happy Legal To Buy Porn Day!
  6. Poor Kennedy He went from the Rays(I love them but they aint great) to Coors
  7. Poor Kennedy He went from the Rays(I love them but they aint great) to Coors
  8. Joe replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    I was hoping to see 30 runs
  9. Joe replied to Hollyberry's topic in Off-Topic
    Milk Chocolate/ White Chocolate - Milk, close though Blonde Hair/ Red hair - Blonde Home Improvement/ Friends - Friends SUV/ Truck - SUV Shorts/ Jeans - Shorts Red Sox/ Cubs - Cubs Radio/ CD Player - CD Player Italian Food/ Mexican Food - I hate both but Italian if I had to eat one Spanish Food/ Chinese Food - Chinese Seafood/ Red Meat - Red Meat by FAR Chicken/ Turkey - Chicken Soup/ Salad - Soup Pizza Hut/ Papa Johns - Pizza Hut New York/ California - New York Ft. Lauderdale/ Palm Beach - Ft.Lauderdale JP/Miggy - JP Mets/ Yankees - Mets Hurricanes/ Tornadoes - Hurricanes Smile/ Frown - Smile Tan Skin/ Pale Skin - Tan Summer/ Winter - SUMMER! Hummer H2/ Escalade - Escalade Light color jeans/ Dark color jeans - Dark Cats/ Dogs - Cats Mint Chocolate Chip/ Chocolate Chip - Chocolate Chip Carrots/ Apples - Apples PAX/FSN - FSN
  10. Joe replied to KJC's topic in Off-Topic
    Hey what do you think of Miguel Cabrera?
  11. Joe replied to KJC's topic in Sports
    Indianapolis Jacksonville Detroit Baltimore Houston Tennessee New Orleans Cincinnati Pittsburgh St. Louis Tampa Bay Minnesota Philadelphia Atlanta Kansas City Carolina 8-8
  12. ROFL!! Good stuff. 547032[/snapback] I made it
  13. Stealin my ish!
  14. Joe replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    I didn't even notice when I hit 2k Well, congrats, I guess.
  15. Sorry to hear that mang.
  16. Joe replied to Bob Dole's topic in Off-Topic
    owned good job Fritz
  17. Joe replied to Bob Dole's topic in Off-Topic
    This Mb is just too funny :lol 546003[/snapback] So is your face! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol 546005[/snapback] How old are you? Grow the hell up.
  18. Joe replied to Bob Dole's topic in Off-Topic
    :plain wow
  19. Joe replied to BIG Z's topic in Off-Topic
    Laz did the right thing :thumbup
  20. Joe replied to Marlins04's topic in Off-Topic
    SyKo Joe 87 *no one im's me* owned
  21. ughhhhhhhhhh
  22. Joe replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    pwned?
  23. Joe replied to g8trz2003's topic in Off-Topic
    dont ruin such a great thread....this thread pwned 545057[/snapback] You aren't aware of the rule that all topics in the Outfield have to be ruined?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.