Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

cliffsgirl30

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cliffsgirl30

  1. Besides, there are absolutely no nice words that can be said about our fan base Really? How about those of us who have been there through 2 firesales and the threat of moving? But you are right, we are terrible fans! We don't deserve this team. Great article. What's your problem, Skyjim? The vast majority of South Floridians don't deserve the Marlins (present company excepted of course). If they'd supported the team just one iota in 04 and 05 maybe Lowell (and Beckett and Delgado) would still be here. I love how you out of state fans blame everything on our attendance. :thumbup I agree! I go to every single game and happen to think that those of us who are REAL fans and attend as much as we can (considering location) or at least support as much as we can when attending is not possible are among the best baseball fans in the country...considering what we have put up with in the form of "firesales" in the past and change of ownership and all those "other" things that those people who come to games (not real fans) only when the team is winning or in the playoffs (ie "too much rain", "too hot", "it's a football stadium", blah Blah, BLAH!) the fact that we have fans that are so dedicated is amazing! When people say we have such bad fans, and thats the reason we lose,yada yada, yada, I take extreme offense to that! That article was exactly right, but don't blame it on the "FANS"...it's those band-wagon jumpers who will claim to be fans in October when it counts that can be belittled...not the fans! Sorry...this stuff just gets me irate! It's bad enough to hear it on local sports radio but here too! Come on!
  2. By the way, ask Craig Minnervini, I spoke to him a couple times at the game. Also I just wanna say you gotta give us alot of credit, there were only about 20 of us. I was involved the whole game. 8th inning I saw there were a couple of other fans, when the Marlins took the lead, the fans came from all over, the upper deck and stuff. THIS IS THE 1ST TIME MARLINS FANS TOOK OVER AN AWAY GAME STADIUM. Me and my 3 friends were out by the bullpen doing the let's go Marlins chants and yelling the entire game too! we totally pissed all the Orioles fans off in the outfield and the bullpen loved it! We also did it in NY, especially at the Sunday night game! I'll be in NY w/friends for the Mets series and we will definately be loud there too!!! Go fish!
  3. I just got back to my hotel from the game and let me just say, it was a great game despite the outcome...both pitchers pitched great and it was really exciting...far from an embarassment...2nd & 3rd with no outs and no runs scored, that really sucks, but Schmidt had it tonight...National League Rookie of the Month and National League Pitcher of the month up against each other definately lived up to the hype:)...we'll get them tomorrow...Let's Go Fish!
  4. that's what head phones are for!!! Let's Go Marlins...Let's Go Heat!!!!
  5. Helms has AJ Burnett's old Marilyn Manson tune. Not a fan myself, so I don't know the name of it... "the beautiful people"- Marilyn Manson
  6. I'll look for you next time there's a game on FSN haha...ok:)
  7. Dinner on the Diamond was pretty awesome...Most of the players were out there signing and taking pics...They were really nice about it and were talking and hanging out with all the fans there...I got pics with most of the players (REGGIE!!) and Loria and Girardi were also there talking with fans...it was a really cool event and since its for charity it was worth it:) Would have been nicer if the Marlins had won, but what can you do:)... I see you all the time! You're a great fan! I know you don't sit in the club seats but I remember seeing you walking around in the club section. Can't remember if it was Tuesday or Saturday cause I was at both those games. i was up in a suite on saturday for a little while, but i had to go back down to my left field seats in the 3rd inning, so thats prolly when i was up in the club level...
  8. Ahhhh...now I know:) It was fun wasn't it?
  9. It's not hard to get tickets. Just expensive. $200 for adults. Don't remember the kids price. There was a lot to do, though. Raffles, silent auction, open bar, buffet in the bullpen, bounce house, facepainting, speed pitch, balloon animals. oooooooooooo balloon animals!!!!!!!!! Dinner on the Diamond was pretty awesome...Most of the players were out there signing and taking pics...They were really nice about it and were talking and hanging out with all the fans there...I got pics with most of the players (REGGIE!!) and Loria and Girardi were also there talking with fans...it was a really cool event and since its for charity it was worth it:) Would have been nicer if the Marlins had won, but what can you do:)... Hey, did you go to any games at Citizens Bank Park last summer? I saw a chick there with a teal cowboy hat there every night. yeah, I went to the 4 game series there
  10. That's who you are! I was standing close to you when Miguel was signing and taking pictures. How cool is that? lol...who are you:)? What charity is this for? Camillus House, Daily Bread Food Bank and the Florida Marlins Community Foundation
  11. Dinner on the Diamond was pretty awesome...Most of the players were out there signing and taking pics...They were really nice about it and were talking and hanging out with all the fans there...I got pics with most of the players (REGGIE!!) and Loria and Girardi were also there talking with fans...it was a really cool event and since its for charity it was worth it:) Would have been nicer if the Marlins had won, but what can you do:)... Care to share some pics? here are some... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/cliffsgirl30/dinner%20on%20the%20diamond/th_S4300156.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/cliffsgirl30/dinner%20on%20the%20diamond/th_S4300155.jpg
  12. Dinner on the Diamond was pretty awesome...Most of the players were out there signing and taking pics...They were really nice about it and were talking and hanging out with all the fans there...I got pics with most of the players (REGGIE!!) and Loria and Girardi were also there talking with fans...it was a really cool event and since its for charity it was worth it:) Would have been nicer if the Marlins had won, but what can you do:)...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.