Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McFly

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by McFly

  1. Jonny Gomes looks like a young Undertaker (from WWF/WWE for you non-wrestling fans out there) :shifty
  2. Pff. The words "Friend" and "Ex" don't exactly go together. Unless of course the following conversation comes up: "Dude, you know you're my friend...but I hooked up with your ex." Otherwise, not acceptable. Won't work. No matter how hard anyone tries.
  3. are the finals on NBC or that one cable network? Should be on NBC. Yup, it should be...but no, it's on Versus.
  4. Pulling for Robbie Niedermeyer and the quackers minus Emilio Estevez. The Flying V would be illegal in juniors, collegiate and/or NHL hockey. It'd be a penalty after they crossed the blue line. It's interference. Let's see how they stop that knuckle puck though.
  5. How long is HBK out for? Is there any way they would/could bring back Austin to wrestle for a few months to fill the voids left by HBK, HHH, Undertaker, Kennedy and whoever else is hurt? I don't think Austin wants to wrestle even a few months in a row at this point. He may have just one or two matches left in him. As for HBK, they won't really know til either they take a closer look at the knee or do surgery on it, but it's considered a serious blow-out (or was at first). Is there any former star they could bring back to fill in? I dont know how many more times they can do Lashley vs Umaga on raw. JERICHOOOOO! Please? :confused
  6. Don't do it! Noooo!
  7. Pulling for Robbie Niedermeyer and the quackers minus Emilio Estevez.
  8. Not a fan of this movie. Don't get the love. It's one of those "either you get it or you don't" movies. I get it...especially when it's in a foreign language. "Tu mama va a la escuela!"
  9. Napoleon Dynamite for you non-Spanish speakers. Anyway, good movie, but that's besides the point. Here I am, flipping through channels and I see that it's on...Telefutura. Yes, in Spanish! This is going to be great!
  10. For only $65.00, you can own this priceless gem... He bares a striking resemblance to one Fredrick R. Kruger
  11. McFly replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Awesomeness
  12. I hate this guy more and more every time I hear his name. Can somebody please lock him, Pacman, and the Bengals in some kind of torture chamber so we NEVER have to hear from them again?
  13. McFly replied to Mauer7's topic in Off-Topic
    I'd go with Bunt Uggla Suicide Squeeze Knuckleball Uggla! Muy bien! that would be a good name for a pug! What? Even better than...PUGGLA?! :mischief2
  14. Doesn't look like I missed anything on RAW. Just the usual forced Bobby Lashley appearance...as has been the case since before WrestleMania. Lame.
  15. I'd watch any movie with her in it. Especially if it's the kind of movie we all want to see :thumbup A comedy, of course :shifty
  16. I nominate him for the Ricky Williams stupidity award. Stupid, sure, but unlike this jerkoff Ricky isn't a criminal.
  17. Anthony Michael Hall from The Dead Zone has joined the cast. His role is "secret". The Mad Hatter? The Riddler? Hm... http://www.batman-on-film.com/batmovienews.html Lets see...Joker, Dent, possibly Scarecrow all in this movie. Shoving another villain into the movie just wouldn't work.
  18. It's most likely to hype people up for the PPV in hopes of more buys. I really don't have a problem with them doing house shows before PPVs, but they should be using guys who are not on the card. No one would go if that were the case. I don't think too many people would be interested in a Scotty Too Hotty vs. William Regal main event.
  19. I don't understand why all the Nolan worship...
  20. I never got the e-mail from the newest Dent website. Bastards.
  21. Other than making a few dollars, I never quite understood why the WWE held house shows days prior to PPV's. It's too risky when you have big-name guys competing in matches only a few thousand people are going to see. They're risking injury and HBK is just another example of that.
  22. Maybe they'll trade these guys to Detroit for Todd Bertuzzi?
  23. I still break out the SNES from time to time. Never gets old. I know alot of you have played Mario Kart, Donkey Kong, etc. but did anyone here have any of these other games I spent my childhood playing? Beavis & Butthead Aero the Acrobat Spanky's Quest Maximum Carnage TMNT: Turtles in Time Those were the days. Sigh.
  24. http://thedarkknight.warnerbros.com/ Click the Bat logo. :o
  25. Stupid spoiled whore... Thats a bit harsh. How can she possibly NOT be spoiled. She comes from an extremely wealthy family. It comes with the territory. Just my 2 cents. Oh and she got the sentence knocked down to 20somethin days. Sorry... EDIT: Stupid whore

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.