Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trey05Marlins

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Trey05Marlins

  1. I know the AL always seems to have the better lineup in these things but that NL #1-7 is pretty solid if you ask me.
  2. Is this confirmed, do you have a link? I've been waiting several days to fill out my scorecard with H. Ramirez leading off the game (hopefully with a hit or homer!).
  3. Rab might have this stat... going back to yesterdays game... I see a disturbing trend developing with this team. What is our record after scoring first? (heck, in the first inning, nonetheless) I don't how many times we've ended up losing after getting an early lead but I can garuntee it isnt good and it bothers me I really don;t care for those kinds of stats. Who cares if you come form behind or get a lead early and hold it. As long as we rack up the W's, I don't care how we get them.
  4. I had to give Kevin Gregg some props after the disaster in Colorado he rebounded and five saves in one week is very impressive, even if some of them were less than one inning, not to mention he didn't allow any runs.
  5. Predict all the division and wild card winners. Try to have at least one out of the ordinary prediction. NATIONAL LEAGUE East: Phillies :confused Central: Cubs West: Diamondbacks Wild Card: Brewers AMERICAN LEAGUE East: Red Sox Central: White Sox West: Angels Wild Card: Rays WORLD SERIES Angels over Brewers
  6. Coghlan does make a lot of errors for a 2B, maybe he could learn 3B or SS for the future. If not, then he is a good trading piece.
  7. Excuse me, this is an Anibal Sanchez thread, not an Andrew Miller thread. Please devote all Miller talk to this thread.
  8. 5 2/3 IP 3 H 0 R 2 BB 6 K Good start and another good step on the comeback trail
  9. Andruw Jones didn't apologize or check to see if Hoover was alright after he clocked him in the head with the bat. We should plunk him next at bat, the game isn't close anyway.
  10. Not all young pitchers can be Dontrelle Willis. He is inconsistent, live with it. He knows he needs to step it up. Anibal Sanchez may be coming back soon and someone will have to go down. Give the kid a break, he's not a finished product yet.
  11. Wow, Nomar another good defensive play.
  12. Also, Hanley will be "lurking" and hoping for the perfect pinch hitting spot today.
  13. I'm surprised Danny isn't getting the day off. He probably would have if Hanley were okay. With Hanley out I think it'd be too much to take the two best hitters out of the lineup at the same time.
  14. Lineups, per Miami Herald Blog MARLINS Amezaga Gonzo Cantu Hammer Uggla Jacobs Cody Hoover Miller DODGERS Kemp Eithier Martin Nomar Andruw Loney Laroche Maza Billingsley
  15. Hanley not in lineup :confused No big deal. Sunday day game after a minor injury, going into the ASB. This is probably precautionary by Fredi. I agree, a long flight east after the game, plus he will get two more days after the game until our Friday matchup with the Phillies.
  16. Hanley not in lineup :confused
  17. Wow. America, get ready for your Home Run Derby champion. His middle name is Cooley. Does anyone know who will be throwing to him in the derby? Arsenault?
  18. amazing shot and amazing the girl didnt see it at all That would have done some damage if it hit her. People in the outfield seats during BP should be totally aware.
  19. Check this out. Danny almost hit one out of Dodger Stadium.
  20. I hope we can throw up some crooked numbers for miller. Billingsley has been tough on us. Keep the momentum going to night miller i hope your on. Freaking great the mets are on espn tonight and i have to hear joe morgan ad john miller gush about reyes. Lets GO marlins Dbacks and Rockies :banghead Is their ever a Sunday night game that doesn't have the Mets, Red Sox, Yankees, or Cubs?
  21. In no way am I defending the Phillies or that silly small ballpark of theirs, but it's not as if half of their homers are balls that wouldn't leave our yard. They do have a lot of no-doubters and there HRtotal would probably only differ by a 5-7 each year, in my opinion.
  22. On the TV broadcast last night, Tommy mentioned that Fredi said he wanted the two lefties to pitch against the Phillies, because of their abundance of left-handed hitters. I would have split it up and gone Olsen-Nolasco-Miller, but I guess it doesn't make that much difference. Maybe when we have an off day they will split them up again.
  23. Lineups, per Miami Herald blog MARLINS Ramirez Hermida Cantu Willingham Uggla Jacobs Ross Baker Nolasco DODGERS Garciaparra Ethier Martin Kent Jones Loney Kemp DeWitt Kuroda
  24. Anybody have some lineups yet?
  25. Here are some videos taken from the stadium, I found.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.