Everything posted by Trey05Marlins
-
ADOPT A MARLIN DRAFT
how would the sim be?maybe they should forfeit the pick
-
MLB Elimination Game
Angels - 17 Athletics - 16 Blue Jays - 16 Indians - 9 Mariners - 19 Orioles - 16 (+) Rangers - 17 Rays - 5 (- -) Royals - 16 Tigers - 19 Twins - 20 White Sox - 15 And slowly the Rays are dying.
-
Miami Arena?
Just to add a few more thoughts to temper people's excitment 1. This doesn't settle the court issue 2. We will have wasted a lot of money clearing the Orange Bowl site.
-
ADOPT A MARLIN DRAFT
20th pick, great, i'll be back when it's my pick
-
7/25 Marlins @ Cubs
one pitch, one out, great start
-
MLB Elimination Game
Angels - 17 Athletics - 16 Blue Jays - 16 Indians - 10 Mariners - 18 Orioles - 16 (+) Rangers - 17 Rays - 8 (- -) Royals - 16 Tigers - 19 Twins - 20 White Sox - 16
-
Minor League Brawl!
http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/...63&n8pe6c=1 This has the video of that criminal
-
Adopt A Marlin Sign Up
When will the order be posted, I need to make some pre-draft rankings.
-
MLB Elimination Game
Angels - 17 Athletics - 16 Blue Jays - 16 Indians - 12 Mariners - 18 Orioles - 17 (+) Rangers - 17 Rays - 10 (-2) Royals - 16 Tigers - 19 Twins - 20 White Sox - 16
-
Scenario
It is silly for us to root for either the Phillies or Mets one game at a time. Just don;t root for anybody, see what happens and hopefully come September we will still be in the race and then we can root for those teams to lose. For now we just need to focus on winning our games.
- Huston Street
-
Adopt A Marlin Sign Up
I've got an idea for a compromise. Do a lottery but give the people who signed here first a better seeding. For example, picking names out of a hat. Give the first person who signed up 10 entries, person two gets 9 entries, person three gets 8 entries etc...for people 10 thru whenever they all get one entry. Then just pick the names out of a hat and that is the order. or we can do random This is the best of both worlds. I think it should be first come first serve, but that's just me.
-
Trade Rumors
I think we will pass on the catchers and the only pitcher I see us possibly getting is Marte from Pittsburgh and I think that it's 50/50 that we get him now.
-
Adopt A Marlin Sign Up
I've got an idea for a compromise. Do a lottery but give the people who signed here first a better seeding. For example, picking names out of a hat. Give the first person who signed up 10 entries, person two gets 9 entries, person three gets 8 entries etc...for people 10 thru whenever they all get one entry. Then just pick the names out of a hat and that is the order.
-
Marlins Least Likely to Win NL East
We need a tacked thread that contains all links to articles that say we will lose 100+ games or stuff like this so that when the season is over we can email all the writers and make them eat crow.
-
7/23 -- Braves @ Marlins
Last 7 Days... Hanley : 2 for 19 (.105) Uggla : 1 for 18 (.056) Hammer : 1 for 11 (.091) :banghead They are saving up for a 10+ hit barrage tonight!
-
MLB Elimination Game
Angels - 16 Athletics - 15 Blue Jays - 16 Indians - 14 Mariners - 18 Orioles - 18 (+) Rangers - 17 Rays - 15 (- -) Royals - 16 Tigers - 19 Twins - 20 White Sox - 16
-
Adopt A Marlin Sign Up
Sign me up, and when is this draft, I have a few players I'm really hoping to get.
-
MLB Elimination Game
Angels - 16 Athletics - 14 Blue Jays - 16 Indians - 14 Mariners - 18 Orioles - 22 (+) Rangers - 17 Rays - 17 (- -) Royals - 16 Tigers - 19 Twins - 20 White Sox - 16
-
Pro-Marlins Rally
That is a great sign, we need to bring it to every home game and try to have it where a lot of people sit.
-
Post Game 7/21
Yea I was thinking that too...It would be nice to see Hanley put down the occassional bunt to try to get on base. I don't know about that. I mean, I love small ball but then I can't see why you would want to take the bat out of his hands. Those lead off dingers feel so good. Now add in he is having problems with that right shoulder so I wouldn't expect him to become a steals machine at this point. I say let him swing and let him work his way out of this little slump. Nobody is asking him to lay down a lot of bunts. Really I think it would just be a one time thing, when he leads off an innning, just to try to lay one down and get on base and feel good about himself.
-
Post Game 7/21
1. This was just one of those nights. 2. Give credit to Campillo, who was totally on top of his game. 3. Quality start (6 IP, 3 ER), you can't ask much else from a 21 year old rookie fifth starter. 4. Hanley and Uggla need to get back on track. I suggest Hanley trying to bunt for a hit in the first at-bat tomorrow. As for Danny, just keep hacking away and hopefully he will get some fastballs at least 90mph.
- Weekend Roundup 7/18-7/20
-
Beast of the NL East
can any 1 find some shred of evidence that some sportscaster or reporter even believes the marlins can win the NL East Orestes Destrade would like to have a word with you...
-
Angels sweep the Red Sox
some how they fly under the radar every year and nobody talks enough about the angles and they do nothing but win. :whistle :thumbup :shifty :whistle It's b/c they play in the West Coast, and ESPN is too interested in teams like the Red Sox. The Angels aren't flashy. They don't have Big Papi hitting HR's, or Manny with his crazy antics; they just pitch, have a timely offense, and a bullpen that can hold the leads. They play "small ball." Yeah, but man did you see Vlad Guerrero's homer yesterday? What a shot! It looked like a batting practice home run!