Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trey05Marlins

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Trey05Marlins

  1. the cam is facing south , i was hoping it was looking east that way we can see downtown . has anyone here been to the OB ? could you see downtown from the seats , i never been . Yes
  2. I imagine we will see a lineup similar to this Bonifacio Coghlan (LF) Ramirez Cantu Baker Uggla Hermida (RF) Ross (CF) Nolasco
  3. Can I be added to the draft?
  4. What do they really mean by a "porch?" What qualities make a porch different from normal outfield seating?
  5. Some people on this topic are saying that Coghlan should replace Boni. I agree with that, but the fact that they're teaching him left field makes me wonder. Are they planning on benching Cody again? He's been struggling lately and they could move Hermi back to right for a little while to kinda see how it works. No there would be a big shift Coghlan to LF Hermida to RF Ross to CF Maybin to AAA I don't think Hermida and Ross are in any danger.
  6. We need a 4-2 trip or better. We have the perfect pitching lineup for Colorado, Nolaso-JJ-Volstad. We need to get some run support and get some wins.
  7. I thought it was 19 games now? :cries: How about another Anibal no-hitter today?
  8. I'm really glad I found this thread. Upon reading these remarks about the "Ball Guy" I immediately remembered some odd behavior from a fan at a game here in Baltimore (Camden Yards) against the Rays in August 2007. The guy was such a douche bag it left a lasting impression upon me to the point where here I am, nearly two years later, with total recall. I remember distinctly it was a Rays game in the summer of 2007 and I crossed referenced it with his blog. It was definitely him. My friend and I were sitting in the 4th row (or so) behind the Rays dugout ($25 a piece from a scalper) and this asshole sat across the aisle from us. The entire game he was like a golden retriever on speed not caring one lick about the scoring but instead decided to frantically chase every single damn ball that left the bat. He would climb over little kids and everything. I have never seen such a pathetic human being in all my existence. So does this guy have a job or does he just travel the country collecting baseballs? I imagine he must be some spoiled rich snob in order for him to be able to fund his hobby. He had his girlfriend with him at the time too. I'm surprised she is attractive as she is, considering how big of a douche he is. He has said in his blogs that he works some at his parents book store in NYC, but now he has written two books and is working on a third so I don't think he needs a real job. I know the guy seems like a huge asshole, but he is there to collect balls, not watch the game, that's his prerogative.
  9. http://www.digtriad.com/news/features/arti...;provider=email Ha, that is too funny.
  10. No fancy graphics needed. You know the details. Phillies vs Marlins. Brett Myers vs Josh Johnson. We need a win. Score some runs and play good defense!
  11. Insufficient
  12. LHP means we will see Paulino and maybe Wes Helms. I hope Cantu is well enough to give it a go at 1B.
  13. Anybody got some lineups?
  14. It'd be cool if we had a thread where we could keep track of all the New Stadium Facts. I was going to suggest the same thing. Someone should edit the first post in this thread or begin a new thread so it is easier to view all the facts without having to search for hours through multiple pages of threads.
  15. Trey05Marlins replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    When Andrew Miller came in the rotation it was in this spot, it's just the way it worked out. The order is Ricky-JJ-Volstad-Miller-Anibal.
  16. Bonifacio > Carroll, if you ask me. We can call Gaby up, and keep Bonifacio on the roster...on the bench, where he belongs. I think Carroll would stick around, we wouldn't want Amezaga as our only backup outfielder. Bonifacio? Gload? Bonifacio has never played outfield and Gload has been primarily playing 1B. I mean a true outfielder.
  17. Bonifacio > Carroll, if you ask me. We can call Gaby up, and keep Bonifacio on the roster...on the bench, where he belongs. I think Carroll would stick around, we wouldn't want Amezaga as our only backup outfielder.
  18. f*** YOU BO PORTER!!!
  19. I'm also on Twitter with the user name tedhill. Other good people to follow JoeFrisaro - Marlins.com beat writer MarlinsTicker - In game updates with updated win-probability stats pbpsports - Palm Beach Sports updates, they have people tweeting during game
  20. Makes sense, give EB a game to clear his head, Wes Helms gets some AB's against LHP.
  21. Look at the graphic I posted. Each team had one with their team colors. Ours was teal and a little orange (Haha)
  22. That's a Jackie Robinson 50th Anniversary patch that can be seen in this graphic

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.