Everything posted by Trey05Marlins
-
4/22 Colorado Rockies or whatever @ Florida Marlins
Nice job making us wait until 4:48pm for a game thread. :slap
-
Stadium Name To Be Revealed Whenever They Feel Like It
I never thought a thread about the name of the park could reach 5 pages. In true Marlins fashion it should be Groupon Field at Half.com Park.
-
Brandon Wood?
Pirates and Brandon Wood are a perfect match.
-
4/21 Pittsburgh Pirates @ Florida Marlins
Yikes what an atrocious looking lineup. Hopefully today is the day Hanley and Stanton get on the board with home runs. Maybe Volstad is due for a good outing?
-
Fangraph releases their fielding stats
Trade Hanley now while other teams still think he can play SS. No way a new team would think of him as a SS. Best bet for him would be going to AL to be a DH.
-
Fangraph releases their fielding stats
Hanley is the worst shortstop, and it's not just because of the errors. His range runs are also very poor.
-
Why can't today's game be played tomorrow night?
I say it's good we didn't play today. we obviously can't win on Sunday, so that would've been two losses.
-
Where should Infante hit in the lineup?
I miss my boy Uggs ;( I don't. Both guys are struggling but the trade was the right move. Infante is playing good defense and pretty soon he will get hot and improve his average. But yes, he needs to hit in the bottom of the order for now.
-
Where should Infante hit in the lineup?
I'm sorry, and it's not just because of what happened today, I've felt like this for at least a week. Infante should hit 7th for now. Gaby and LoMo should not be sacrificing at bats so Infante can hit 2nd and barely hit .200 with no clutch hits.
-
4/17 - Florida Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies
Yeah I don't know why Edwin switched the lineups back. Lefty, bump LoMo down one. Could probably do without the move but whatever.
-
Rotation Change
Well now there is no way we will lose this series.
-
Official Dobb's Dudes Fan Club Thread
Great start, will probably regress to the mean soon, especially if he keeps getting starts.
-
Great View of Downtown Miami From Inside New Stadium
Jesus, what a heated debate about colors! I believe blue (or some form of it) will be in the color scheme (and no teal) but it's not because Marlins are blue, it's because Loria and Co. like the color. I remember a long while back Loria said his favorite scheme was navy blue and red but he won't use it because too many teams have it.
-
Hanley helped off field with injury
Joe Capozzi tweeted that he is available to pinch hit today. So I suspect he should be fine for a Tuesday return.
-
April 10th, 2011: Marlins at Astros
Lineup today: Coghlan Infante LoMo Stanton Gaby Buck Helms Murphy Anibal Nice to see a second consecutive day without Bonifacio. With the lefty on the mound we get Helms at 3B and not Dobbs. Hopefully Hanley is back on Tuesday. I wonder if he would be available to pinch hit today?
-
April 10th, 2011: Marlins at Astros
Let's get the sweep! April 10th, 2011 2:05 PM ET Minute Maid Park Florida Marlins (5-3) at Houston Astros (1-7) Pitching Matchup: Anibal Sanchez (0-0, 3.18 ERA) vs. J.A. Happ (0-1, 15.75 ERA)
-
Edwin
Just paste the url into http://translate.google.com He writes very clean spanish so it makes a nice translation.
-
I hate FSN
You know with all of the sports teams FS-Florida/SunSports covers, they ought to have three channels, but I guess that's not financially possible.
- April 9th, 2011: Marlins at Astros
-
April 9th, 2011: Marlins at Astros
Nice win in game one. Let's win the series. April 9th, 2011 7:05 PM ET Minute Maid Park Florida Marlins (4-3) at Houston Astros (1-6) Pitching Matchup: Javier Vasquez (0-1, 15.43 ERA) vs. Bud Norris (0-1), 11.25 ERA) Hopefully Stanton is back. It's probably unlikely that Hanley will play. Also of note, this game is not on TV, although there is still a free preview of MLB Extra Innings on most cable/satellite providers, so you can probably watch the Astros broadcast if you are inclined.
-
April 8th, 2011: Marlins at Astros
Bottom of the order looking sinky for tonight Well, at least Bonifacio is .290 for his career against LHP. And hopefully Donnie can provide something. If not, then that might be four easy outs every time through the order.
-
April 8th, 2011: Marlins at Astros
Supposedly Brett Hayes will get the start at Catcher tonight. It'd be nice to see Cousins in right instead of Bonifacio, but with a LHP, I doubt that happens.
-
April 8th, 2011: Marlins at Astros
Here we go, first game thread of the year. We need to get back on track tonight. April 8th, 2011 7:05 PM ET Minute Maid Park Florida Marlins (3-3) at Houston Astros (1-5) Pitching Matchup: Ricky Nolasco (0-0, 2.57 ERA) vs. Wandy Rodriguez (0-1, 15.75 ERA)
-
Home Run Celebration in CF
Playing devils advocate, but a drawing probably can't do the artwork justice. We're talking about a large scale piece and I think it will be much different than that drawing.
-
Question About Seats
On the website their is a page with highlights of the new ballpark. EASY ACCESSIBILITY The New Marlins Ballpark will contain accessible seating locations and aisle-transfer seats offering a full compliment of prices, locations and amenities. What is an aisle transfer seat?