Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trey05Marlins

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Trey05Marlins

  1. Let's not get too crazy. It's a great promotion, but I don't think we'll be seeing him in September or even next year (at least at the start). I think the organization will want to see how he fares with a full year of AA or better. Next June would be the earliest I could see him being up and most likely he will be a September callup for 2010 and a big leaguer for 2011 (assuming he stays on current path).
  2. I vote 100 times via internet and try to fill out 100 or so paper ballots at stadium
  3. Dolphin Stadium is very unique. There really is no other baseball stadium like it. It has some quirks that I will miss some.
  4. How anyone other than Jorge Julio be our player of the game is ridiculous. No poll needed.
  5. I think Ricky will be back soon, provided he starts on track in his minors starts. Anibal I can see them being cautious with and having him make many starts in minors to prove he is ready to be back in rotation. Sean West is vulnerable to be sent down even if he does very well because he has plenty of options and originally it was our intent never to bring him up this year (except maybe September).
  6. cheaper food and beer. I would drink at the games if they werent $7 I agree. Cheaper beer, or better beer for the same prices. I don't mind paying $6 or $7 if it's a quality brew, but if you are sticking with bud, coors, miller and that crap then it needs to be $3 or so.
  7. For a team that has only won 8 of last 32 games, we want to see that. It is not dirty, just very hard-nosed winning play. It was very unfortunate that Iwamura was injured, but that play happens 1,000 times a year.
  8. Joe Frisaro says Hayes can play catcher, first base, third base or even left field. He sasy Maybin is still getting his timing down at the plate or else it would have been him. My question, why not Michael Ryan?
  9. Marlins Lineup 3B Bonifacio RF Hermida SS Ramirez 1B Cantu C Baker 2B Uggla CF Ross LF Coghlan P Nolasco
  10. Doh! I just realized we are hosting, so with the NL rules, the pitcher will hit. Tonight's starter for the Rays . . Andy Sonnanstine! He had a good game at the plate in his last start with that lineup error.
  11. WIN A f***ING BALLGAME! PLEASE!
  12. To win. Nothing is left to be changed. We have called up many minor leaguers and sent guys down. This is our team. We have to deal with it and hope things turn around.
  13. Maybe we can just grab another little 1-0 lead, get five innings in the books and call it a night.
  14. Lineup same as yesterday 3B Bonifacio LF Coghlan SS Ramirez 1B Cantu C Baker 2B Uggla RF Hermida CF Ross SP Johnson
  15. Well yesterday it barely rained where I was but the game was canceled. Today it is very rainy where I am, so maybe the game will be fine. I hope it is good, because if we have to play four games in two days our pitching will be royally f***ed in the ass.
  16. I select Johnny Dorn, P, Greensboro Grasshoppers
  17. Wait, D-Stro of 790 just said on her twitter that the club has option Carlos Martinez to AAA, transfered Rick VandenHurk to 60-day DL, and activated de Aza to the current 25-man roster
  18. http://joefrisaro.ml...za_arrives.html I hope he gets a chance and does well.
  19. Most people know already.
  20. Ed Rapuano: bulls***! YOU, AND YOUR CREW, ARE HERE JUST TO f*** US! It's bad enough that we are bad, but now bad luck and umps screwing us. We will never win again.
  21. WIN THIS GAME!!! Please!!!!! Get some runs and Volstad, throw a good game!
  22. Well, that's obviously Baker's fault. I, as strange as it would be, wouldn't be completely against re-claiming him. If we can get him on a minor league deal without having to give up anybody, then I agree.
  23. http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2009/05/nationals-designate-logan-kensing-for-assignment.html
  24. The guy has a blog and a website http://thehappyyoungster.mlblogs.com/ http://www.happyyoungster.com/ Leave some comments to let him know what we think.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.