Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mave

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mave

  1. i saw what looked like a fight at yesterdays game....... i was in section 202 and the "fight" was down by the giants bullpen area almost. police escorted like 4 guys out of the game.
  2. Mave replied to Mave's topic in Miami Marlins
    yes....at 12 AM tomm
  3. Mave replied to Mave's topic in Miami Marlins
    wow, these prices are hiiiiiiiiiiigh. im going to try to make it to as many games as i can, although its just looking like 1, maybe 2 if im lucky.
  4. Mave replied to Mave's topic in Miami Marlins
    thanks for the info... hopefully they'll go on sale through the internet as well.....if they dont ill be out at PPS anyway.
  5. Mave replied to Mave's topic in Miami Marlins
    yeah, thats what i was thinking... anyone try calling ticketmaster yet?
  6. i dont want to sound a little too ahead of myself but is there anyway to call ticketmaster and get NLCS tickets now or do we have to wait until the cubs and braves series is decided? im so excited
  7. Mave replied to TehCris's topic in Miami Marlins
    WS home field advantage is decided by the winner of the all star game remember?
  8. Braves and Cubs only got 38,000 last night and the MARLINS...in MIAMI got 61,000 UNbelievable im not too sure about wrigley's full capacity but i think thats just about all it holds remember its an ancient park.
  9. WOOOOOOOOO WHAT A GAME. I was chanting Lenny as well! The crowd interaction was amazing, sooooo loud. However, I did see a couple of people (marlins fans) nagging because of the loud atmosphere. That's amazing, if you cant stand all the roaring, the whistles, etc, stay home. Save the money, watch it at home, and leave the seat for someone whos going to go wild and cheer on the fish. All I've got to say about the game is... WOW.
  10. i just came from marlins en miami and the number i heard is 65,000 tix sold for tommorow.
  11. I'm gonna give it to Big Red. He's been consistent all year.
  12. frank robinson being a canidate for manager of the year...
  13. josh haha whyd you hang up?
  14. im tuned in right now just to hear your call buddy
  15. Mave, Arnie is much older than you and he definitely doesn't like WQAM, so your point is not valid. Ok? I'm talking to Wildcard... Not Arnie...
  16. Eddie K tells it how it is, like most on QAM. And I find it hard to believe anyone on these boards could dislike Eddie K considering he's a great baseball head and probablly THE biggest Marlins fan. Eddie K. didn't start showing any like at all toward Florida 'till they got within 2 games of the playoffs, and he still doesn't show much like toward them. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Do you ever even listen to his show? SERIOUSLY... This guy is all about the Marlins, ALL THE TIME. Then again, you're only 14, so I doubt can even stay up to listen to him.
  17. Eddie K tells it how it is, like most on QAM. And I find it hard to believe anyone on these boards could dislike Eddie K considering he's a great baseball head and probablly THE biggest Marlins fan.
  18. Not to rain on everyone's parade, but I mean I am happy Lowell got in some at-bats today and was able to get a double, but it was against a Mets pitcher... We'll just have to see how he does against pitchers like schmidt in the playoffs...hopefully he can tear doubles off him And I enjoy QAM for the most part, especially Eddie K.
  19. Mave replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    I agree with you totally Juanky, but you're preaching to the wrong crowd. Just about everyone here on these boards who lives somewhat near PPS has playoff tixx and is going to the games. We need the bandwagoners to show up with their faces painted and all that other good stuff.
  20. I'm not underestimating speed, not at all. I just think power is far more important than something like speed. The HR > Stolen Base Do you get what I'm saying? And yes, you can never have enough good pitching.
  21. Wildcard is completely right, Loria is a big reason of why the Marlins got to the postseason. I've said this before, I was AMAZED and extremely DELIGHTED that Loria did not trade off any players and then ADDING players to this team down the stretch was icing on the cake. Mr. Loria, and the rest of Marlins ownership have done a great job this year.
  22. the marlins have tried to brainwash you earlier on in the season that by playing "small ball" they would win 90-92 games this season what happened? they were 10 games under once the turn around started...what happened? suddenly players like Pudge's Slugging pct went up, a lot more power, etc like i said, power wins games, and thats why the marlins were able to turn around the season....when you have just about every guy on your lineup having a career offensive year...youre going to win a lot of games. what is "speed" good for...sure its something id like in a team...but its not like it directly helps win games...how many times have you seen pierre steal a bag and get stranded on 2nd the long ball wins. that is why id never give a spot to a player who can provide speed over someone who can hit the ball out of the park for us.
  23. I actually wouldnt be shocked to see Williams make it over Hollandsworth, Castro and Bump. Especially after Bump's performance today. Williams gives you something Hollandsworth and Castro cant give you. Speed. too bad that doesnt win games power does. and please putting a .111 hitter (i think thats williams is batting) over hollandsworth and or castro on the roster just because he gives you a little bit more speed is ridiculous. come on now, be SERIOUS, and use some logic.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.